Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A New Trial

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A New Trial Empty A New Trial 7/31/2013, 10:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

There is a new trial....Joshua Young (15 at the time of the murder) accused of helping his dad kill his step-brother in Louisville.

Joshua Young is on trial for complicity to murder in the death of his stepbrother, Trey Zwicker
The 17-year-old's father has pleaded guilty to Zwicker's murder and was sentenced to life in prison

After reading some of the evidence...I would have to say guilty. I can not get the family dynamics....it's complicated and very confusing.

Dreams....waiting on you.

2A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 10:23 pm

This is weird. I was just listening to some of this trial.The bio. dad was on Dr. Drew but I can't seem to get what the evidence against the kid is. The kid was torturing animals. Jesus!

3A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 10:26 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:This is weird. I was just listening to some of this trial.The bio. dad was on Dr. Drew but I can't seem to get what the evidence against the kid is. The kid was torturing animals. Jesus!

The kid was filming his dad torture animals....and laughing while filming. The kid got rid of the evidence...and the prosecution believes he led the kid to the location. The dad originally wanted the son to plead guilty because as a minor he wouldn't have to serve that much time....what a piece of work the dad is.

4A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 10:32 pm

OMG the Dad is where he belongs. He supposedly killed the kid because he took his lighter?

5A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 10:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:OMG the Dad is where he belongs. He supposedly killed the kid because he took his lighter?

And ate some leftovers....

6A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 10:42 pm

OMG! I read a story today where a 25 yr. old woman left her 3 yr. old and 1 yr. old locked in a room and came back a month later after staying w/ her boyfriend. Needless to say there were found starved to death. She got 30 yrs.

7A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 10:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:OMG! I read a story today where a 25 yr. old woman left her 3 yr. old and 1 yr. old locked in a room and came back a month later after staying w/ her boyfriend. Needless to say there were found starved to death. She got 30 yrs.

I didn't see that one.....
30 years? Why not life?

8A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 10:59 pm

They charged her w/ 2nd degree murder.

9A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 11:01 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:They charged her w/ 2nd degree murder.
They must have been afraid they couldn't get pre-meditated

10A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 11:03 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

i CAN NOT IMAGINE THE HELL THOSE POOR BABIES WENT THROUGH WHILE SHE WAS PARTYING. sHE DESERVES STARVED TO DEATH OR AT BEST 30 YEARS BREAD AND WATER. DAMNED CAPS LOCK...

11A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 11:04 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:i CAN NOT IMAGINE THE HELL THOSE POOR BABIES WENT THROUGH WHILE SHE WAS PARTYING. sHE DESERVES STARVED TO DEATH OR AT BEST 30 YEARS BREAD AND WATER. DAMNED CAPS LOCK...
I agree Teto....if you can't love and care for your children...then don't have them.

12A New Trial Empty Re: A New Trial 7/31/2013, 11:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:i CAN NOT IMAGINE THE HELL THOSE POOR BABIES WENT THROUGH WHILE SHE WAS PARTYING. sHE DESERVES STARVED TO DEATH OR AT BEST 30 YEARS BREAD AND WATER. DAMNED CAPS LOCK...

I know right? I thought about that today on the way home. They had a picture of the kids.Cute kids. I thought how long did they suffer? Who in their right mind could do something like that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum