Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harrison Twins Returning to Kentucky

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Will be joined by a brand new crop of McDonald's All Americans. 

Kentucky ranked #1 in first poll. 

In other news, Kentucky's program is dead

lmao

Go Big Blue!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Awesome!

2seaoat

Are most of those lowly Conneticut players staying? Gosh, the one and out KY program may begin to get legs. Five years of getting the best recruiting classes in the nation, and one title.......Coach K would love to get KY recruiting, but then again he gets his players college degrees and most stay at least three years.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Are most of those lowly Conneticut players staying?   Gosh, the one and out KY program may begin to get legs.   Five years of getting the best recruiting classes in the nation, and one title.......Coach K would love to get KY recruiting, but then again he gets his players college degrees and most stay at least three years.

When you sign a multimillion dollar contract, you can get your degree at your leisure. 

lmao

They ought to just get the year of scholarship to use when they want. It was nearly impossible to play forty matches in the spring semester. You can't really do everything as well as you like. I'm not complaining... I enjoyed it... just a simple truth.

knothead

knothead

The Harrison twins have made a very good decision . . . . it is clearly in their interest to return and have a sterling season alongside the other talent.  It will be a very good year I hope.  
Last season when the AP placed UK at #1 preseason I laughed because it was just preposterous to rank 5 Freshmen starters who had never played together (except the twins) above known programs with established key players.  It just never made any sense to me why that pressure was put on them and for no good reason.

GO BIG BLUE

Last edited by knothead on 4/26/2014, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum