Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Harrison living in the material world.......HBO

+2
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I just watched the HBO special on George Harrison.....I cannot believe where the last 40 years have gone. The music is just as powerful today as it was then. Genius is timeless.

There are so many good young artists who I am now discovering on Pandora....but pop culture in America today is a creative wasteland.....it is so difficult to find genius when you are over 60.......you become irrelevant, but the music is timeless and well worth the search for current genius.....and so rewarding.......I feel youthful and frisky again when hearing good music.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am watching that now..he was truly amazing....I didn't know Eric Clapton took his wife away...teared up a few times

How the hell did I get a red bar for that ?...Man what a bunch of boogers.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am watching that now..he was truly amazing....I didn't know Eric Clapton took his wife away...teared up a few times

All my posts are minuses. That's how I know I'm effective.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am watching that now..he was truly amazing....I didn't know Eric Clapton took his wife away...teared up a few times

All my posts are minuses. That's how I know I'm effective.

In that case, I'm more effective than you. So is Bob and several others.
You ain't very bright. Are you?

2seaoat

There certainly is the sadness of the loss of his life, but his music.....it will live forever, and his kind spirit has made a difference in our world.

I am now watching the Rolling Stone special.....wow.....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

2seaoat wrote:There certainly is the sadness of the loss of his life, but his music.....it will live forever, and his kind spirit has made a difference in our world.

I am now watching the Rolling Stone special.....wow.....

Another dead drug addict. Such a loss.
His karma killed his son.

Yella

Yella

I thought it was cool when Harrison said,"Well, Eric is a good guy, I'd rather he have her than some dope."

It was a great show.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sal

Sal

The really amazing thing is that George was only the third best musician in the group.

Far out.

2seaoat

The Stones Altamont free concert was stone cold crazy........you forget how crazy the times were.....but you also forget how much law enforcement has grown in our lives........There were no uniformed police....none.....this could not happen in any concert in 2012.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum