Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

40 most beautiful actresses pre-1960

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I was born on the day Israel was born as a country.

They created the country to piss him off!

Yes damn-it I tried to stop it but I tripped over my diaper.

Like usual... full of shit!

Not really we were poor...I didn't have an ass to hold it up...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yomama wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:What year were you born,Teo?

'bout 1920.

Really close but I am very young for my age...

Really close? How close? My mother was born in 1929.

So was my mom Aug

Here she is entertaining all the old folks at the senior citizens home. LOL!

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 8/19/2012, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Not really we were poor...I didn't have an ass to hold it up...

Now that's funny!

40 most beautiful actresses pre-1960 - Page 2 Funny10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay ....I have already done that.. I took my karaoke machine, back when I had one to a bunch of old folks and did requests.....they loved my Dean martin....sweet old ladies...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay ....I have already done that.. I took my karaoke machine, back when I had one to a bunch of old folks and did requests.....they loved my Dean martin....sweet old ladies...

I know-right? I laughed when she put it on utube. This was before she started getting parts in movies.

My mom really enjoyed the Mariachi Band at our favorite Mexican Restaurant. This is her at 92. (Born in 1917)

40 most beautiful actresses pre-1960 - Page 2 Momat910

This is that Mariachi Band... pretty good, I think.

Last edited by Yomama on 8/19/2012, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yomama wrote:My mom really enjoyed the Mariachi Band at our favorite Mexican Restaurant. This is her at 92. (Born in 1917)

40 most beautiful actresses pre-1960 - Page 2 Momat910

Wow 92! She looks good.

Dreamsglore wrote:Wow 92! She looks good.

She was a pretty woman. Here was her at about 88. (Wasn't as thin.)

40 most beautiful actresses pre-1960 - Page 2 Mom_po10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Okay ....I have already done that.. I took my karaoke machine, back when I had one to a bunch of old folks and did requests.....they loved my Dean martin....sweet old ladies...

I know-right? I laughed when she put it on utube. This was before she started getting parts in movies.

Okay I'll bite..is this really your mom and was she really in movies or are you pulling my leg ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Okay I'll bite..is this really your mom and was she really in movies or are you pulling my leg ?

Yes, it is and she was really in movies. Not big parts but a lot of movies.She started doing it after she retired.Has an agent and everything.Goes to the Screen Actors Awards every year. Once a year she sends us clips of her parts. She hasn't done anything the last couple of years as she's been sick but when she tried out for a part she usually always got it.

Yomama wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Wow 92! She looks good.

She was a pretty woman. Here was her at about 88. (Wasn't as thin.)

40 most beautiful actresses pre-1960 - Page 2 Mom_po10

She still is.She doesn't look 88.

Speaking of Eva Marie Saint, I was just channel surfing and she is on TCM in North by Northwest with Cary Grant. My wife just told me that today is Eva Marie Saint day on TCM.

Unfortunately, Dreams, mom passed away about 6 months after that pic of her at 92. That was a few years ago.

Sorry if I gave you the impression that she was still with us.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is one of the few pictures I have of my Mom and Dad..he was killed in the mines shortly after they had this made.

40 most beautiful actresses pre-1960 - Page 2 Momdad10

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This is one of the few pictures I have of my Mom and Dad..he was killed in the mines shortly after they had this made.

In the coal mines? He looks so young.

Yomama wrote:Unfortunately, Dreams, mom passed away about 6 months after that pic of her at 92. That was a few years ago.

Sorry if I gave you the impression that she was still with us.

I'm sorry-she lived a long life,though.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:This is one of the few pictures I have of my Mom and Dad..he was killed in the mines shortly after they had this made.

They started them young back then... An engineer planted a charge short in a parallel shaft and blew a section of wall in on top of him. He was the only one injured. He lived for 3 days . The Doctor said there was nothing he could do that when the swelling went down from his head injury he would live or die. He died. My mom went into a deep depression and never was quite happy ever again..she smoked her self to death 20 years ago...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

They started them young back then... An engineer planted a charge short in a parallel shaft and blew a section of wall in on top of him. He was the only one injured. He lived for 3 days . The Doctor said there was nothing he could do that when the swelling went down from his head injury he would live or die. He died. My mom went into a deep depression and never was quite happy ever again..she smoked her self to death 20 years ago...

Sorry Teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thanks...she married a man that came back from Korea when I was about 9. He was a really good man but he had terrible survivors guilt. Out of 300 men he was one of 13 that live after only a few hours fighting. He lost friends that night he had served with for a long time. He never talked about it much but he drank sometimes...he died at 40. I loved him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum