Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What beautiful weather

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What beautiful weather Empty What beautiful weather 5/5/2016, 7:40 am

2seaoat

I was fading away quick the last two weeks, and I can feel my energy levels improving as this crisp dry air and mid 70 weather with cool fifty evenings is my kind of weather. I can finish my floating screened in porch for the park model and keep those damn Zika skeeters the hell out of the porch as I sit and enjoy the frogs singing in the evening. Got a five foot gator and will leave it alone until next winter.....do not want it eating my dog.

2What beautiful weather Empty Re: What beautiful weather 5/5/2016, 7:54 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Beautiful weather....glad you are enjoying it.

3What beautiful weather Empty Re: What beautiful weather 5/5/2016, 2:20 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have to normally keep the Accuweather website open in the background on my computer, as my wife can pop up and say "I see a dark cloud to the north... please check the radar..." She is quite persistent about getting my weather reports, so I must stop and attend to her needs.

This morning, I gave her Accuweather's predictions for the next three days: "Sunny and Delightful" with no rain chance, and closed out the site. She hasn't asked me any other weather questions today.....
Cool

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4What beautiful weather Empty Re: What beautiful weather 5/5/2016, 2:30 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The house is open, the A/C is off...... I love it. I freeze during the summer indoors, because I cannot handle the A/C. My wife tends to run hot, and I stay cold so she can stay cool. Therefore, if you enter my house in August, I likely will be wearing a sweater.

All I can say is that my latest power bill was the lowest it has been in at least 3-4 years. I love this more than anything!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum