Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Through sheer perserverance, I have now been deemed "the last man standing".

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3ac5068366-a967-4129-b95a-1c38a0d354f1Forum%3a0eb6b9a3-c00d-4da6-bf93-d2650f92c8c7Discussion%3a4f92a917-5f28-4d63-ace6-7d201aa4838d&plckFindPostKey=Cat:c5068366-a967-4129-b95a-1c38a0d354f1Forum:0eb6b9a3-c00d-4da6-bf93-d2650f92c8c7Discussion:4f92a917-5f28-4d63-ace6-7d201aa4838dPost:319457ed-0cfb-465f-a6f0-8301659fc748

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just as it should be Bob...you were a major factor in the forum's success all those years..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Just as it should be Bob...you were a major factor in the forum's success all those years..
Keep posting comments like that and I'm going over to Alex Jones's side too. lol

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Just as it should be Bob...you were a major factor in the forum's success all those years..
Keep posting comments like that and I'm going over to Alex Jones's side too. lol

You have climbed to the pinnacle of success of this Forum,
be happy,don't worry. It is good to be King

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dawgback wrote:

You have climbed to the pinnacle of success of this Forum,
be happy,don't worry. It is good to be King
But all that need happen is somebody else post to that thread and I will lose the title faster than Mike Tyson lost his championship belt.
They say when you're at the top you come down faster than you went up. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:Go Look again LOL
See it happened so fast that it was happening as I said it. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

On a serious note (well sorta lol). That whole thread has to be the wackiest thing I have ever encountered on the internet tubes.
It's supposedly about a baseball team but there aint nary nothing about no baseball to be found in it. It's mainly just a trashing of the newspaper. But even still the newspaper let's it go on forever.
Damndest thing I ever done seed. Especially when BP Executive posted just as serious as a heart attack that he hopes a hurricane wipes out the news journal and everybody in it.
Human beins are one odd lot. lol

So we can still post there? I had no idea you could still post so I am going to declare Bob the winner Through sheer perserverance,  I have now been deemed "the last man standing". -339-1118562285-Last_Man_Standing

Yes And all the crap I posted on Studer and it is the only thread left.....hmmmmmmmmmm Maybe there is a Man upstairs....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:So we can still post there? I had no idea you could still post so I am going to declare Bob the winner Through sheer perserverance,  I have now been deemed "the last man standing". -339-1118562285-Last_Man_Standing
Don't hold your breath or blink cause somebody is sure to pass you and me both at the finish line wherever that is. lol

But I do get extra points by posting under my real name..........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:But I do get extra points by posting under my real name..........
I give you a thousand points for that. I'd give you ten thousand but I can't type that high.

I love that one thread in the forum. The title is "Screw This Stupid Newspaper" by the poster "Cancel My Subscription". lol

Bob wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:But I do get extra points by posting under my real name..........
I give you a thousand points for that. I'd give you ten thousand but I can't type that high.

I love that one thread in the forum. The title is "Screw This Stupid Newspaper" by the poster "Cancel My Subscription". lol

What is my point standing?

PNJ Big Cheese .."Mike C get you ass in my office right now!!]"

Mike c " Yes Boss whats the problem?"

]PNJ Big cheese "I told you to take care of the damn stupid ass forums. What do I see? The same idiots Bob and that A-Hole Hallmark still posting. Damn

Mike C "Sorry Boss I will get on it right away"

PNJ Big cheese "Make damn sure you do. Those fools thinks it funny. I hope Quint doesn't see it. You know what he said about the forums..."

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Dawgback"]
Bob wrote:
What is my point standing?
You can have as many points as you would like, yella. But always remember that points are like fame and fortune. They all mean nothing alongside peace of mind.
I wouldn't trade all the points, fame and fortune in the universe for one ounce worth of piece of mind.
Donald Trump may have more points, fame and fortune than all the rest of us put together. But I would bet my bottom dollar that he aint got no peace of mind.

Confuscius once said, and then Jesus and Albert Einstein later reaffirmed it for us, that piece of mind is sitting on the beach at sunup and looking out over the endless ocean and the endless sky while a bird flies overhead and with a cooler full of cold beer beside you and the cool ocean breeze at your back.
Especially when you can't see the oil on the bottom cause the water is so deep.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0ilLlk8l_Bk

Hey Eric watch this video linked off the Penguin one you posted..amazing...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0ilLlk8l_Bk

I AIN'T gonna do it. (Can you say "Rick Roll") Smile Smile Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0ilLlk8l_Bk

I guess I cried wolf to often..it isn't a rickroll...really, conspiracy theorists honor...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:.it isn't a rickroll...really,

Yeah, right!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:.it isn't a rickroll...really,

Yeah, right!

No it's Kevin Spacey doing impersonations ..he's really good...

Yomama wrote:

Not a Rick Roll, it's Kevin Spacey....unless he changes it and suckers you in

;-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum