Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few good Men...police pick up marine for posting 911 pictures and comments on facebook..

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is
Telling Ammo Dealers To Stop Selling To Their Vendors & Civilians
That just proves my point. Not only will be so amazingly unbelievably outgunned with those pea shooters but we aint even gonna have no ammo for em. Then all we can do is hope to knock the luminoty agent in the head with the rifle stock when a million lumonity agents are coming behind that one in the planes and tanks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Patrick Henry lived in a time when both the redcoats and the revolutionaries had the same muzzle loading single shot rifles.
If the redcoats at that time had 20,000 nuclear weapons and thousands of jet fighters and jet bombers and tanks and all the rest, then Pat and his buds would be in the same situation as you and me are now.
I don't mind a bar fight where me and the other dude both have a gun or a knife. But when a lumonitti is heading toward that bar with nukes and tanks and jet fighters and jet bombers to take me out and all I have is a gun bought at the Fairgrounds Gun Show then I have as much chance in that fight as winning the powerball. And the odds on having a winning ticket in the powerball are 175 million to 1. To fully understand those odds you need to consider that the odds of being killed by lighting are sixty times greater than those odds.
I don't play those odds, teo. And neither would anyone who has his sanity. It's suicide pure and simple. It would have been for Patrick Henry and it is for me and you.

To fight the UNBEATABLE FOE ! what more glorious quest than this Sancho ?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I will give you just one fact...

Democide....

174,000,000 murdered, of which communist regimes
murdered about 148,000,000.

This is the number of people killed outright..not in war, but by governments that felt they had every right to do so...so you fear puny batman shooters and I will fear the real god awful terror to a countries population...Their Government.

Has this happened in the United States? I think not.

I also remember some posting from you on the PNJ where you categorically denied that the holocaust existed. So by your own pronouncement then 6 million of the number that you listed is false.

yes nitpic yourself ...The Jews were sacrificed by the Zionists themselves. For the good of the Zionist cause they were sacrificed.
6 million or half a million it matters little. There were 20 million Christians killed by Stalin and maybe far more and his executioner WAS a Jew.

So when you see a storm on the horizon similar to Germany's or the Soviet Unions you just say what ?...Maybe it will blow over ?...

But I unlike you do not see a conspiracy behind every tree.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is
Telling Ammo Dealers To Stop Selling To Their Vendors & Civilians
That just proves my point. Not only will be so amazingly unbelievably outgunned with those pea shooters but we aint even gonna have no ammo for em. Then all we can do is hope to knock the luminoty agent in the head with the rifle stock when a million lumonity agents are coming behind that one in the planes and tanks.

If Vietnam taught me anything it's that people should fight invaders no matter how powerful they are no matter how outgunned.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I will give you just one fact...

Democide....

174,000,000 murdered, of which communist regimes
murdered about 148,000,000.

This is the number of people killed outright..not in war, but by governments that felt they had every right to do so...so you fear puny batman shooters and I will fear the real god awful terror to a countries population...Their Government.

Has this happened in the United States? I think not.

I also remember some posting from you on the PNJ where you categorically denied that the holocaust existed. So by your own pronouncement then 6 million of the number that you listed is false.

yes nitpic yourself ...The Jews were sacrificed by the Zionists themselves. For the good of the Zionist cause they were sacrificed.
6 million or half a million it matters little. There were 20 million Christians killed by Stalin and maybe far more and his executioner WAS a Jew.

So when you see a storm on the horizon similar to Germany's or the Soviet Unions you just say what ?...Maybe it will blow over ?...

But I unlike you do not see a conspiracy behind every tree.

Look harder...There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If the jews who run the luminoty have been able to convince the world that a fake non-existent holocaust happened when it didn't happen, then those jews will easily be able to control the weak minded pretty boys and news bunnies on our media and use them to convince us the jews are the good guys.
We're fucked, teo. The jews have us so outgunned and so out propaganded that we don't stand a chance.
I admire you and your little peashooter and Alex Jones and his bullhorn for standing on the beach and trying to hold them off the jews when they land. But they're gonna run over you and alex like a locomotive runs over a roach.
As for me, I'm gonna be hightailing it to my buddy's underground bunker in the Georgia mountains.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Every enemy has a weakness Bob. Yes the foe looks dreadful but we should look past that appearance and see they have fallen many times before like cancer they can be cut out and cured.

“This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“"The
liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are
worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against
all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy
ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense
of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the
present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to
be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out
of them by the artifices of designing men." -Samuel Adams”

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

None is so blind as he who sees too much.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

None is so blind as he who sees too much.

Yes dismiss me, for I am the fool on the hill...sleep well and tomorrow will be just fine...

He never listens to them,
He knows that they're the fools,
They don't like him.
But the fool on the hill
sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head
see the world spinning 'round.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"If we don't change direction soon we'll get where we're going"

-- Professor Irwin Corey

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Speaking of the Beatles....

http://tinyurl.com/revolutionnnn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7zjPTmvAQ&feature=related

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yes dismiss me, for I am the fool on the hill...sleep well and tomorrow will be just fine...

They don't like him.
But the fool on the hill
sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head

Oh I'm not dismissing you Teo, on the contrary, I respect and regard your input. I just happen to disagree respectfully.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

They don't like him.
But the fool on the hill
sees the sun going down,
And the eyes in his head

Oh I'm not dismissing you Teo, on the contrary, I respect and regard your input. I just happen to disagree respectfully.

Sorry Knee jerk reaction on my part. Most people like to just put their fingers in their ears and yell until I go away...I will try to remember you're one of the reasonable ones....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum