Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HE doesn't send Marine One to pick up his dog after he has left on vacation

+3
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:HE doesn't send Marine One to pick up his dog after he has left on vacation 1456578_554498521294971_1892486206_n
He was a very great man and really underrated as a President.  I think he'll go down in history as one of the greats. He had common sense, not that book larnin shit the rest have.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He was just another tool of the elite to keep the sheep distracted and divided and he did his job as well as any.

He certainly had the best taste in dogs.

I think Bush is alot like Seagoat... they don't even realize the true nature of their statist ideology.

They think it's conservatism through a convoluted maze of rationalized govt solutions to every damn issue... natural or created.

PkrBum wrote:I think Bush is alot like Seagoat... they don't even realize the true nature of their statist ideology.

They think it's conservatism through a convoluted maze of rationalized govt solutions to every damn issue... natural or created.
oh come on, don't go that far.

bush was at best a blue dog democrat, seaoat is a full blown communist.

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I think Bush is alot like Seagoat... they don't even realize the true nature of their statist ideology.

Liberal fascism (progressivism)... is the closest we can come. That even allows for manipulations like tax cuts...

given the right set of circumstances. Look at the fed actions after the dot com crisis and then 9/11. Statism.

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Liberal fascism (progressivism)... is the closest we can come. That even allows for manipulations like tax cuts...

given the right set of circumstances. Look at the fed actions after the dot com crisis and then 9/11. Statism.
perhaps so.

we have such a convoluted amount of so called diverse manipulations of ideologies in this country its almost impossible to keep up with.

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

perhaps so.

we have such a convoluted amount of so called diverse manipulations of ideologies in this country its almost impossible to keep up with.
I think we should just separate each other into those for govt solutions... and those for limiting govt controls.

An active authoritarian entity... or a night watchman.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am leaning towards being a Libertarian Pitbullian...I believe in liberty and I will rip your throat out if you try to take it from me...

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:HE doesn't send Marine One to pick up his dog after he has left on vacation 1456578_554498521294971_1892486206_n
He was a very great man and really underrated as a President.  I think he'll go down in history as one of the greats.  He had common sense,  not that book larnin shit the rest have.
I agree that President George Bush was greatly underrated as a president but I don't agree he didn't have "book larnin".

He had an MBA from Harvard which are not handed out to dummies. He was also a fighter pilot which is also something EARNED and not handed out to everyone.

President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney were both avid readers with them both reading, on average, a book a week from fiction to biographies.

Unlike President Barack Hussein Obama, President Bush also never took the attacks on him personally, was never rude to journalists and was willing to answer questions.

Doubtful we'll ever see a photo like this of President Obama.

HE doesn't send Marine One to pick up his dog after he has left on vacation GeorgeBushandgranddaughter

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Anyone calling George W. Bush "Great" makes me want to laugh my head off....

Bush underrated? He was a fighter pilot who was barely qualified to fly an obsolete jet then flown by the Texas ANG, protecting Texas airspace from what? He was grounded for cause when he failed to obey a direct order to go get his annual flight physical in 1972. He wouldn't have even made the 'B' team in any squadron I ever served in. He's lucky his TANG career ended in muddy obscurity, rather than in prosecution for failure to obey lawful orders of superiors, or worse (like, whatcha been snortin' that made ya wanna skip out on your flight physical?).

I count George W. Bush as the worst president of my lifetime......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
He was a very great man and really underrated as a President.  I think he'll go down in history as one of the greats.  He had common sense,  not that book larnin shit the rest have.
I agree that President George Bush was greatly underrated as a president but I don't agree he didn't have "book larnin".

He had an MBA from Harvard which are not handed out to dummies.  He was also a fighter pilot which is also something EARNED and not handed out to everyone.

President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney were both avid readers with them both reading, on average, a book a week from fiction to biographies.

Unlike President Barack Hussein Obama, President Bush also never took the attacks on him personally, was never rude to journalists and was willing to answer questions.

Doubtful we'll ever see a photo like this of President Obama.

HE doesn't send Marine One to pick up his dog after he has left on vacation GeorgeBushandgranddaughter
Love the grandpa photo.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Anyone calling George W. Bush "Great" makes me want to laugh my head off....

Bush underrated? He was a fighter pilot who was barely qualified to fly an obsolete jet then flown by the Texas ANG, protecting Texas airspace from what? He was grounded for cause when he failed to obey a direct order to go get his annual flight physical in 1972. He wouldn't have even made the 'B' team in any squadron I ever served in. He's lucky his TANG career ended in muddy obscurity, rather than in prosecution for failure to obey lawful orders of superiors, or worse (like, whatcha been snortin' that made ya wanna skip out on your flight physical?).

I count George W. Bush as the worst president of my lifetime......
HE doesn't send Marine One to pick up his dog after he has left on vacation Yada_yada_yada_

cool1

cool1

That is a cute picture of him holding that baby -precious!

Sal

Sal

The baby looks terrified, and he, as usual, looks like a buffoon. 

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

we already know what's happened since 20 Jan 2009 and it aint good

But please provide a link to your BS

No...you don't need a link. If you don't believe... it look it up yourself. I'm not your secretary.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bushs criminal daddy said this:

“If the American people really knew what we had done, we would be chased down the street and lynched.” — President George H.W.Bush to White House correspondent Sara McClendon, 1992

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"People say, well, do you ever hear any other voices other than, like, a few people? Of course I do." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008

"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush, on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process, Washington, D.C., Jan. 4, 2008

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"People say, well, do you ever hear any other voices other than, like, a few people? Of course I do." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008

"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush, on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process, Washington, D.C., Jan. 4, 2008

Was there supposed to be some brilliant point here?

Obama had the Dalai Lama leave the White House via a back door...alongside the garbage.

Obama refused the traditional dinner with the French President Nicolas Sarkozy when Obama and Michelle were in France

One of President Barack Hussein Obama's first acts was to return to Great Britain a bust of Sir Winston Churchill given to the American People as a show of support after 9/11.

Obama walked out on having dinner in the White House with Benjamin Netanyahu.

Obama gave an I-POD to the Queen of England which only contained HIS OWN SPEECHES.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, presenting Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov a hokey red and yellow button supposedly saying "RESET" in Russian. Instead...it said "OVERCHARGE".

Barack Hussein Obama “Uh” Count
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEAO0lt4Dw

Barack Hussein Obama Asthma Teleprompter Gaffe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno

Barack Hussein Obama Claims He’s Visited 57 States
(There ARE 57 Muslim States)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Barack Hussein Obama Thanks Himself Teleprompter Gaffe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaJWxbusOg

Barack Hussein Obama Teleprompter Gaffe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udParB8uo4M

Senator Barack Hussein Obama—What was the Question?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GaU-ExYm30

Senator Barack Hussein Obama Gaffes without Teleprompter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BHyqtaECLI

Barack Hussein Obama Corpsman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKIfzoC8D0

The far left shares their pride in President Barack Hussein Obama who shares with William Jefferson Clinton their LOATHING of the United States Military.

I would wager a years pay of any far lefties here that not one of the Republican Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan or former candidate Sen. John McCain or Sarah Palin would make the same mistake. They would not "confuse" the names of a Medal of Honor recipient to whom they had presented the medal posthumously to the grieving family with the one they honored by presenting the medal to the only living recipient from the war in Afghanistan.

I am not angry. I am profoundly sad that such a "Commander in Chief" is leading our military. Someone with no respect, whatsoever, for all the brave hero's who are TRULY SERVING our country.

Obama
The excuse given by the White House is that Obama did not have PREPARED REMARKS. In other words, he has so little respect for Medal of Honor winners that he can't be bothered to remember the names of the two recipients HE PRESENTED WITH THE MEDAL OF MEDAL without his BELOVED TELEPROMPTER.

Disgraceful.

From Blackfive:

President Obama’s Terrible Mistake (Did not know who HE had presented the medals to who were alive or DEAD.
June 23, 2011

The President addressing the 10th Mountain Division today at Fort Drum:

"First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn't receiving it posthumously."

As we all know, SSG Sal Giunta, of the 173rd Airborne, was the first living recipient (2011) of the MOH who fought in Iraq/Afghanistan. SFC Jared Monti, 10th Mountain Division, was KIA in Afghanistan in 2006. He was posthumously awarded the MOH by Obama in 2009.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/2011/06/president-obamas-terrible-mistake.html%20

cool1

cool1

For real---Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum