Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few good Men...police pick up marine for posting 911 pictures and comments on facebook..

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chesterfield County PD came to their door, questioned Raub about his Facebook posts – which are critical of the official story regarding 9/11 and refer to "starting a revolution" – then handcuffed him and placed him in a Chesterfield PD squad car before taking him directly to John Randolph Psychiatric Hospital in Hopewell, Va.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/brandon-raub-marine-911-detained-2012-8#ixzz240HiOpIO

Is this guy connected to the 7 they arrested in lousianna as anarchist?

http://theadvocate.com/home/3671977-125/suspects-linked-to-extremists

I looked at this guys facebook and he has a name linked to him a smith person.

Id like to know exactly what he said. If he made a threat or not.

he kind of looks like the holmes guys..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am not sure Chrissy but they took him to a Psychiatric hospital....JUST LIKE THE NAZIs and Stalins goons did to their enemies....this is very bad...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am not sure Chrissy but they took him to a Psychiatric hospital....JUST LIKE THE NAZIs and Stalins goons did to their enemies....this is very bad...

Am I correct then to assume that you are also not a fan of Florida's Baker Act?

Seems to me that if this type of action saves at least 1 person from being slaughtered by someone who has possibly gone off the deep end, then it would be well worth it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am not sure Chrissy but they took him to a Psychiatric hospital....JUST LIKE THE NAZIs and Stalins goons did to their enemies....this is very bad...

Seems to me that if this type of action saves at least 1 person from being slaughtered by someone who has possibly gone off the deep end, then it would be well worth it.
Good then BAKER ACT THE CIA . GEEZE it's no wonder the Nazis and Stalin's death squads could do what they did...living here among the braindead I can see clearly it won't be hard to turn this into a totalitarian nightmare.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Good then BAKER ACT THE CIA . GEEZE it's no wonder the Nazis and Stalin's death squads could do what they did...living here among the braindead I can see clearly it won't be hard to turn this into a totalitarian nightmare.

No sense in flying off the handle, I am just trying to start a good, honest discussion. Let's forget about whether or not he wants to kill someone, but if you believe someone to be mentally ill would you want to get help for this person? How about if it was your son or daughter?

I am just offering a differing view on the subject, there is not need to castigate me over it. Just because I do not see a conspiracy or a totalitarian government behind every tree does not mean that I am brain dead and have my head buried in the sand. Just the opposite, it means that I am open-minded and consider all views and base my opinions on that, unlike some who are so close-minded that they refuse to look at both sides of the coin.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

No sense in flying off the handle, I am just trying to start a good, honest discussion. Let's forget about whether or not he wants to kill someone, but if you believe someone to be mentally ill would you want to get help for this person? How about if it was your son or daughter?

I am just offering a differing view on the subject, there is not need to castigate me over it. Just because I do not see a conspiracy or a totalitarian government behind every tree does not mean that I am brain dead and have my head buried in the sand. Just the opposite, it means that I am open-minded and consider all views and base my opinions on that, unlike some who are so close-minded that they refuse to look at both sides of the coin.

It takes twice as long to look at both sides of the coin. I don't think we have that much time left. The time for discussion has passed. If you can't see the abuses of power and the trampling of constitutional rights by a paramilitary police force then you indeed have your head somewhere you shouldn't. This marine was doing nothing but exercising his 1st amendment rights. Now he gets to go have a lobotomy...yeah that's right....anyone that doesn't agree with Big Sis and the NDAA might be a batman shooter.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
It takes twice as long to look at both sides of the coin. I don't think we have that much time left. The time for discussion has passed. If you can't see the abuses of power and the trampling of constitutional rights by a paramilitary police force then you indeed have your head somewhere you shouldn't. This marine was doing nothing but exercising his 1st amendment rights. Now he gets to go have a lobotomy...yeah that's right....anyone that doesn't agree with Big Sis and the NDAA might be a batman shooter.

I disagree. We have no earthly idea what words were exchanged between the Marine and the cops. He could have easily said something that led the cops to believe that he was unstable. Being of an unstable mental capacity is a hell of a lot more dangerous that someone's First Amendment Rights. The next mentally unstable person that is not committed for evaluation might be just the one that slaughters me, you or our loved ones. That is a risk that I am not willing to take for the sake of someone's 1st amendment right.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I disagree. We have no earthly idea what words were exchanged between the Marine and the cops. He could have easily said something that led the cops to believe that he was unstable. Being of an unstable mental capacity is a hell of a lot more dangerous that someone's First Amendment Rights. The next mentally unstable person that is not committed for evaluation might be just the one that slaughters me, you or our loved ones. That is a risk that I am not willing to take for the sake of someone's 1st amendment right.

I will give you just one fact...

Democide....

174,000,000 murdered, of which communist regimes
murdered about 148,000,000.

This is the number of people killed outright..not in war, but by governments that felt they had every right to do so...so you fear puny batman shooters and I will fear the real god awful terror to a countries population...Their Government.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm just not sure how we're gonna go up against a luminoty that has 20,000 nuclear weapons and thousands of jet fighters and jet bombers and tanks and all the rest with some puny guns bought at mike's gun shop and expect to have any chance of winning.
I wish all you revolutionaries well and all but I'm just not interested in a suicide mission.
Best to not piss these luminoty agents off as far as I'm concerned else we'll be sent to loony bins like this dude.
I'm just gonna keep my trap shut and let them think I'm on their side. That way I hope they'll make me the dormitory monitor in the fema camp like Sergeant Schultz.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I'm just not sure how we're gonna go up against a luminoty that has 20,000 nuclear weapons and thousands of jet fighters and jet bombers and tanks and all the rest with some puny guns bought at mike's gun shop and expect to have any chance of winning.
I wish all you revolutionaries well and all but I'm just not interested in a suicide mission.
Best to not piss these luminoty agents off as far as I'm concerned else we'll be sent to loony bins like this dude.
I'm just gonna keep my trap shut and let them think I'm on their side. That way I hope they'll make me the dormitory monitor like Sergeant Schultz.

I would like to say remember the Alamo but in this case I will say remember Afghanistan or even Vietnam.....wouldn't you rather die than live under the boot of a totalitarian regime ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

Political language... is designed to make lies sound
truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity
to pure wind.

George Orwell

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

George Orwell

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I'm just not sure how we're gonna go up against a luminoty that has 20,000 nuclear weapons and thousands of jet fighters and jet bombers and tanks and all the rest with some puny guns bought at mike's gun shop and expect to have any chance of winning.
I'm just gonna keep my trap shut and let them think I'm on their side. That way I hope they'll make me the dormitory monitor in the fema camp like Sergeant Schultz.

Whoever is winning at the moment will always seem to be invincible.

George Orwell

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A few good Men...police pick up marine for posting 911 pictures and comments on facebook.. Funny-riot-police_11

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A few good Men...police pick up marine for posting 911 pictures and comments on facebook.. Funny-riot-police_12

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy”

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 8/19/2012, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy”

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 8/19/2012, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
wouldn't you rather die than live under the boot of a totalitarian regime ?
I'm gonna give you a serious answer to this. It all depends on how bad the totalitarianism is.

If I can still get my social security and medicare and the only totalitarianism I'm subjected to is not being able to speak the truth on the facebook that the luminotti blew up the WTC and fired a missile into the Pentagon, then I would prefer to go along with it and keep on living.

But if the totalitarianism gets to the point that the luminotti agents are rounding up me and the neighbors to put us in a fema concentration camp then I will probably prefer death over that and commit suicide to make death as painless as possible to avoid being tortured in the fema camps.

So the answer to the question is it's a matter of degree.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Democide....

This is the number of people killed outright..not in war, but by governments that felt they had every right to do so...so you fear puny batman shooters and I will fear the real god awful terror to a countries population...Their Government.

Has this happened in the United States? I think not.

I also remember some posting from you on the PNJ where you categorically denied that the holocaust existed. So by your own pronouncement then 6 million of the number that you listed is false.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
wouldn't you rather die than live under the boot of a totalitarian regime ?
I'm gonna give you a serious answer to this. It all depends on how bad the totalitarianism is.

If I can still get my social security and medicare and the only totalitarianism I'm subjected to is not being able to speak the truth on the facebook that the luminotti blew up the WTC and fired a missile into the Pentagon, then I would prefer to go along with it and keep on living.

But if the totalitarianism gets to the point that the luminotti agents are rounding up me and the neighbors to put us in a fema concentration camp then I will probably prefer death over that and commit suicide to make death as painless as possible to avoid being tortured in the fema camps.

So the answer to the question is it's a matter of degree.

See Bob that's the problem..it's all about Bob. It's Bob this and Bob that. What about the people you love? What about all those that fought and died for there love of liberty and the constitution ?...You owe nothing to them ? You have no desire to resist tyranny for the sake of others?

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.
Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will
preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you
are inevitably ruined.

Patrick Henry

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Democide....

Has this happened in the United States? I think not.

I also remember some posting from you on the PNJ where you categorically denied that the holocaust existed. So by your own pronouncement then 6 million of the number that you listed is false.

yes nitpic yourself ...The Jews were sacrificed by the Zionists themselves. For the good of the Zionist cause they were sacrificed.
6 million or half a million it matters little. There were 20 million Christians killed by Stalin and maybe far more and his executioner WAS a Jew.

So when you see a storm on the horizon similar to Germany's or the Soviet Unions you just say what ?...Maybe it will blow over ?...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A few good Men...police pick up marine for posting 911 pictures and comments on facebook.. Henry_1_sm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased
at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not
what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me
death!

Patrick Henry

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Patrick Henry lived in a time when both the redcoats and the revolutionaries had the same muzzle loading single shot rifles.
If the redcoats at that time had 20,000 nuclear weapons and thousands of jet fighters and jet bombers and tanks and all the rest, then Pat and his buds would be in the same situation as you and me are now.
I don't mind a bar fight where me and the other dude both have a gun or a knife. But when a lumonitti is heading toward that bar with nukes and tanks and jet fighters and jet bombers to take me out and all I have is a gun bought at the Fairgrounds Gun Show then I have as much chance in that fight as winning the powerball. And the odds on having a winning ticket in the powerball are 175 million to 1. To fully understand those odds you need to consider that the odds of being killed by lighting are sixty times greater than those odds.
I don't play those odds, teo. And neither would anyone who has his sanity. It's suicide pure and simple. It would have been for Patrick Henry and it is for me and you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Government Buying Out All The 5.56 Military Surplus Ammo & Is
Telling Ammo Dealers To Stop Selling To Their Vendors & Civilians

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum