Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cops targeting US servicemen

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 2:07 am

talknstang

that really made my day Mr. Ichi, and i do mean that. I'm almost flattered that you would take the time and go through my posts and see what is actually happening. It's not just me vs. them. At least you now know that, but the bigger question is do you understand? I'm not here to make friends nor am I here to defend predators....i am here because what the government is doing is wrong and people should be concerned. If this were any other issue, it wouldn't be a problem getting support and that is why i asked you your thoughts on "Anything for a buck"

27Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 2:10 am

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote: Talknstang replied 4 hours, 36 minutes ago

no need to thank me, thank the cause. just trying to do my part to end this stupidity before it kills me, lol can somebody embed the video from the story? I am in class and cannot view it from the link

What kind of class are you taking?

Computer stuff. Using my VA benefits!

28Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 8:54 am

by Mr Ichi on 4/13/2014, 9:49 pm
I strongly suspect that Mr Stang is either a Confidential informant or a LEO trying to engage honest citizens in some sort of entrapment.
-------
I would have to agree. Can anyone point to a thread he has started that hasn't had to do with said topic?

29Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 10:01 am

talknstang

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
by Mr Ichi on 4/13/2014, 9:49 pm
I strongly suspect that Mr Stang is either a Confidential informant or a LEO trying to engage honest citizens in some sort of entrapment.
-------
I would have to agree. Can anyone point to a thread he has started that hasn't had to do with said topic?

You think I am some sort of CI or LEO? damn, you've blown my cover. although i was an MP many moons ago as well. And yes, i've started many other topics on here but exposing police corruption has been my main agenda. Is that a problem?

30Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 10:46 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Police corruption or perverts hitting on young girls? When the perps are caught, they will say and do trying everything to justify inappropriate behaviour....and avoid incarceration. If servicemen are engaging in internet hook ups with young girls....they need to be caught and dealt with appropriately.

Let's be perfectly clear......sex perverts hit on young girls. It happens via the internet all the time. These lonely and many times socially lost teeny boppers assume they are hooking up with someone their own age, someone being honest.....they end up meeting a sick fuck up asshole. If he cops, pretending on line, can lure these jerks I'm all for it.

Mr. Talk you apparently use a ruse. (The car and a opossum) With out the internet would you have to resort to the lost puppy story or just offer candy?

I do not want a lecture, attempted justification, or to debate the issue .... This is how I view the situation ........end of story.

31Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 11:09 am

Joanimaroni wrote:Police corruption or perverts hitting on young girls?  When the perps  are caught, they will say and do trying everything to justify inappropriate behaviour....and avoid incarceration.  If servicemen are engaging in internet hook ups with young girls....they need to be caught and dealt with appropriately.

Let's be perfectly clear......sex perverts hit on young girls. It happens via the internet all the time. These lonely and many times socially lost teeny boppers assume they are hooking up with someone their own age, someone being honest.....they end up meeting a sick fuck up asshole. If he cops, pretending on line, can lure these jerks I'm all for it.

Mr. Talk you apparently use a ruse. (The car and a opossum) With out the internet would you have to resort to the lost puppy story or just offer candy?  

I do not want a lecture, attempted justification, or to debate the issue .... This is how I view the situation ........end of story.

Very well said. cheers cheers cheers  I have just moved Mr Stang to the status of a forum troll. I see no point in continuing any more discourse with him.

32Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 11:13 am

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:Police corruption or perverts hitting on young girls?  When the perps  are caught, they will say and do trying everything to justify inappropriate behaviour....and avoid incarceration.  If servicemen are engaging in internet hook ups with young girls....they need to be caught and dealt with appropriately.

Did you not see the ad they posted targeting military or the photos they used? So you are OK with that? It is a problem when these operations are more of a question about morality and collecting free taxpayer dollars than catching predators. You're a sick and twisted woman with your assumptions but I do appreciate your 2 cents worth. It was money well wasted. Oh yea, and i'd offer you some candy, but i'm fresh out of suckers.

33Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 11:15 am

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:

Very well said. cheers cheers cheers    I have just moved Mr Stang to the status of a forum troll.   I see no point in continuing any more discourse with him.
aww, why would you do that Ichi? shame on you, and why are you following me around on our blog? hmmm   are you stalking me? if you'd like, i can have plenty more join in this conversation to make it more enjoyable, yawn

Last edited by talknstang on 4/16/2014, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

34Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 11:18 am

This post was made by talknstang who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

This post was made by talknstang who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

35Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 11:22 am

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:This post was made by talknstang who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 

oh gosh, for somebody who is ignoring me, why would he take the time to check me out on our blog?  hmmm.  Shame on you Ichi, Shame on you. Although there are no winners in this there are plenty of ignorants. But that's ok, the best is yet to come!

36Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 12:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:

Very well said. cheers cheers cheers    I have just moved Mr Stang to the status of a forum troll.   I see no point in continuing any more discourse with him.

I agree.....we can not forget the fact Mr. Talk continued his perverted quest after being told the ages.....14 and he still persued the teens and continues to rationalize his behavior. He did not have the fortitude to pass up the encounter. Sick.

37Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 12:29 pm

talknstang

Joanimaroni wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:

I agree.....we can not forget the fact Mr. Talk continued his perverted quest after being told the ages.....14 and he still persued the teens and continues to rationalize his behavior. He did not have the fortitude to pass up the encounter. Sick.
Jonibaboni, you still fail miserably at understanding the truth, so there's no point in even getting into constitutional issues like freedom of speech, etc because I don't want to confuse you. I had a conversation with a purported 19yr old. Nothing illegal about that, but apparently you know nothing about the law and everyone must be guilty in your mind. I hope to God you never have to sit on a jury. And the only thing perverted here is your mind for its apparent lack of distinguishing that truth. Calling someone a pervert without knowing them is just outright ignorant! At least Seaoat2 and Teo know the deal. Maybe they'll chime in at some point, although i've read Teo has been MIA. I hope he is OK. Now go back to the convent.

38Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 12:37 pm

Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAy4UgYN285GHOqwSBYuCxZpB92VvirE_kMC_Hl5Car_WVHSzI

39Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 12:48 pm

talknstang

Mr Ichi wrote:Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAy4UgYN285GHOqwSBYuCxZpB92VvirE_kMC_Hl5Car_WVHSzI

You're hurting my feelings Ichi. I guess you don't care much for the military then. That's sad. Well I support the military and anyone who uses lies, trickery and deceit to wrongfully arrest military servicemen should be exposed. Stop stalking me!

40Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 2:42 pm

talknstang

well i guess i'm debating to myself which makes me the victor. At least some of us support the military here and are looking out for them

41Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 7:04 pm

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Markle wrote:You're the one who was arrested and convicted of soliciting sex with a minor. You said you cruise Craig's List for anonymous sex, obviously with children.

You got caught, good.

excuse me?  are you really that ignorant?  you must be, lmao.  I hate to break it to you buddy but you are incorrect yet again. WOW   take your ginko-baloba.  But anyway, you obviously love dirty cops so here, you will hate this story then.  Fresh of the presses http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/investigations/2014/04/15/pinellas-polk-sex-stings-public-record-refusal/7749057/

Nothing from 4/15/2014 is relevant with regards to you. You said you were chatting with this teenage girl on line and agreed to meet with her and your younger 14 year old sister for sex. You went to the house, parked and went into the house. You were looking for a cappuccino?

42Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 7:11 pm

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Working the Midnight shift, Mr Trollstang?

Mr. Ichi, at least you can clue Mr Markle in again and tell him that I am not a convicted felon since he doesn't quite understand. I honestly don't like picking on you, but if you try to dish it out, i will dish it right back....you still fail to see the truth and that is unfortunate.

I didn't say you were a convicted felon. You squeaked out on appeal on a technicality.

You had to be convicted or there would have been no trial. If you were not convicted of soliciting sex with a minor, why were you convicted? You SAID you never went into the house expecting sex with the 14 year old...ONLY her sister. You're quite a prize.

43Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 7:26 pm

Markle

Markle

Mr Ichi wrote:

Well said. Talknstang has been working for at least year to justify his actions and convince himself he is not a pervert. We all know what he is and not a soul here would leave him alone with their children, underage or not.

44Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 7:49 pm

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAy4UgYN285GHOqwSBYuCxZpB92VvirE_kMC_Hl5Car_WVHSzI

You're hurting my feelings Ichi.  I guess you don't care much for the military then. That's sad. Well I support the military and anyone who uses lies, trickery and deceit to wrongfully arrest military servicemen should be exposed. Stop stalking me!

Where does it say that we should excuse perverts because they are in a uniform? At the same time you solicit for a web site promoting pedophilia and how to avoid getting caught. You are quite a piece of work!

45Cops targeting US servicemen - Page 2 Empty Re: Cops targeting US servicemen 4/16/2014, 9:25 pm

Sal

Sal

Ichi is right. 

Ignore him, and he'll go away. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum