Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Targeting military servicemen

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Targeting military servicemen Empty Targeting military servicemen 8/9/2014, 1:11 am

talknstang

Yea, its true and there will be more info on this soon. These dirty cops have no respect for the law because they think they are above the law. http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/investigations/2014/08/08/grady-judd-sex-stings/13785165/

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

talknstang wrote:Yea, its true and there will be more info on this soon. These dirty cops have no respect for the law because they think they are above the law. http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/investigations/2014/08/08/grady-judd-sex-stings/13785165/

In the video the 22-year old man said he was talking to a 26-year old woman for an hour. It was a sexual conversation. She then told him she was only 13. That should have been a cockblock right there. Instead, he agrees to meet with her. At this point he is agreeing to meet with a 13-year old for sex, yet somehow that does not make him a pervert.

Are you saying that men are so stupid and weak they cannot use their brain once their penis is engaged?????

talknstang

QueenOfHearts wrote:
talknstang wrote:Yea, its true and there will be more info on this soon. These dirty cops have no respect for the law because they think they are above the law. http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/investigations/2014/08/08/grady-judd-sex-stings/13785165/

In the video the 22-year old man said he was talking to a 26-year old woman for an hour.  It was a sexual conversation.   She then told him she was only 13.  That should have been a cockblock right there.  Instead, he agrees to meet with her.  At this point he is agreeing to meet with a 13-year old for sex, yet somehow that does not make him a pervert.

Are you saying that men are so stupid and weak they cannot use their brain once their penis is engaged?????
The point is that this is not how you go about catching true predators, and yes to your question, lol. That is no big secret. That Sheriff is the reason why Florida is out of control with these sting operations. He is a twisted individual.....just his response on why the # of arrests hadn't dropped in years he says.... because there are more sex offenders in Florida than law enforcement will ever be able to round up. According to him, everyone is a sex offender and this is the president of the Florida Sheriffs Association. He has used his position to network his "template" of stings to other county sheriffs throughout the state. Some sign on to his concept, and some like Pasco county sheriff Nocco do not. This is a huge scandal is what it is....They rarely catch true predators in these stings, it's a frickin scam and now it's exposed. Judd has yet to speak out which is odd since he loves the podium. He is an outlaw

talknstang

and thanks for that response by the way. I know there are several on here that don't like me and I'm not necessarily to make friends. I wouldn't post this stuff in defense of any predators, but for our government to pull a scam like this is just as disgusting as any true predator. It's all about producing statistics that keep that steady flow of federal grant money. It is fraud, and it is criminal.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

talknstang wrote:and thanks for that response by the way.  I know there are several on here that don't like me and I'm not necessarily to make friends. I wouldn't post this stuff in defense of any predators, but for our government to pull a scam like this is just as disgusting as any true predator.  It's all about producing statistics that keep that steady flow of federal grant money. It is fraud, and it is criminal.

That man became a sexual predator the minute he made arrangements to screw a 13-year old. The only thing that stopped him from having sex with a 13-year old was a cop showing up instead.

According to your logic, all undercover law enforcement activities are fraudulent.

6Targeting military servicemen Empty Re: Targeting military servicemen 8/10/2014, 10:28 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/08/sexual-predator-stings/13770553/

7Targeting military servicemen Empty Re: Targeting military servicemen 8/11/2014, 12:44 am

Markle

Markle

talknstang wrote:and thanks for that response by the way.  I know there are several on here that don't like me and I'm not necessarily to make friends. I wouldn't post this stuff in defense of any predators, but for our government to pull a scam like this is just as disgusting as any true predator.  It's all about producing statistics that keep that steady flow of federal grant money. It is fraud, and it is criminal.

Yeah, actually you are defending pedophiles and other slime that prey on children.

Just as you are guilty as sin of preying on children, as you have admitted, this slime ball is too.

2seaoat

Yeah, actually you are defending pedophiles and other slime that prey on children.

Just as you are guilty as sin of preying on children, as you have admitted, this slime ball is too.

Did you even bother to read Hallmark's link? No Mr. T is fighting government overreaching where entrapping one hundred innocent to find one guilty has been challenged by the courts as criminal Sheriffs have left the reservation. They count on your type of analysis where the ends justify means. They do not.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yeah, actually you are defending pedophiles and other slime that prey on children.

Did you even bother to read Hallmark's link?  No Mr. T is fighting government overreaching where entrapping one hundred innocent to find one guilty has been challenged by the courts as criminal Sheriffs have left the reservation.  They count on your type of analysis where the ends justify means.  They do not.

Here is the headline: "Officers accused of bending rules on sex sting arrests"

Try reading the headline again.

I don't care where or why the initial contact was made. If someone knowingly goes to meet a child for sex, they need to be taken out of circulation.

10Targeting military servicemen Empty Re: Targeting military servicemen 8/11/2014, 1:50 pm

2seaoat

When a person comes to a dating site and claims to be 26 and carries on sexual conversations for days and then agrees to meet, and then claims to be 14, please tell me that you know with certainty that the person going to check that person out is first going to stick around if in fact a 14 year old is there, and second, what proof do you have that they were going to have sex. This is text book entrapment, and it should be stopped. Real predators are roaming the streets after release and they are harming children, and we do not have the resources to keep them tightly supervised. It is about breaking the law under the guise of enforcing it, and wasting precious resources where children most certainly do get impacted by the wrongful allocation of resources.

11Targeting military servicemen Empty Re: Targeting military servicemen 8/11/2014, 10:27 pm

Snyderfish

Snyderfish

What 13 year old? She doesn't exist. That is the problem I have with these sting ops. If he truly contacted a real 13 year old then there is indeed a real victim. I would be for putting the scumbag down. I know, I know, I have heard all the reasoning about conspiracy to commit the crime. I simply think a conspiracy to commit a crime should have an actual intended victim. I'm just not convinced this is the right way to go about catching actual predators.

12Targeting military servicemen Empty Re: Targeting military servicemen 8/11/2014, 11:02 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:When a person comes to a dating site and claims to be 26 and carries on sexual conversations for days and then agrees to meet, and then claims to be 14, please tell me that you know with certainty that the person going to check that person out is first going to stick around if in fact a 14 year old is there, and second, what proof do you have that they were going to have sex.   This is text book entrapment, and it should be stopped.  Real predators are roaming the streets after release and they are harming children, and we do not have the resources to keep them tightly supervised.  It is about breaking the law under the guise of enforcing it, and wasting precious resources where children most certainly do get impacted by the wrongful allocation of resources.

Not what happened but keep up your support for pedophiles. Puts you on the same level as them. Congratulations.

13Targeting military servicemen Empty Re: Targeting military servicemen 8/11/2014, 11:07 pm

Markle

Markle

Snyderfish wrote:What 13 year old?   She doesn't exist.   That is the problem I have with these sting ops.   If he truly contacted a real 13 year old then there is indeed a real victim.  I would be for putting the scumbag down.  I know, I know, I have heard all the reasoning about conspiracy to commit the crime.  I simply think a conspiracy to commit a crime should have an actual intended victim. I'm just not convinced this is the right way to go about catching actual predators.

How would you prefer they be caught? Wait until they rape a child? Great plan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum