Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republican's Expand Obamacare?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Republican's Expand Obamacare? Empty Republican's Expand Obamacare? 4/6/2014, 4:03 pm

dumpcare

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20140406/DAD0NOP00.html

There's some bipartisanship and now you bitch about it

dumpcare

Where did I bitch? Show me? I simply copied and pasted an article with the same title. I put it on here for FYI not get your's and Markle's crotch cricket's stirred up.

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:Where did I bitch? Show me? I simply copied and pasted an article with the same title. I put it on here for FYI not get your's and Markle's crotch cricket's stirred up.

lol

Anyone who doesn't think republicans would love this had they done it... hasn't been paying attention the patterns...

much less the results.

The repugs make me laugh w/ their health savings accounts. Clearly they're are not in tune w/ the rest of the lower income people.

dumpcare

Quite a few purchase a HSA compatible health insurance plan just because the deductible's are higher and the premium a little lower and have no intention of setting up a HSA. I have only run into one I have sold in the past that set up an account and they have built it up to the tune of $30,000 without ever using it. But over the years the gap on any saving's on premium's have almost closed, I wonder how this will pan out next year.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:The repugs make me laugh w/ their health savings accounts. Clearly they're are not in tune w/ the rest of the lower income people.

It is so sad that our Progressive good friends understand nothing if it does not include OTHER TAX PAYERS ARE GOING TO PAY YOUR WAY.

How long do you believe there will be someone else to pay your way? Why do you think you deserve having someone else pay your way? What makes you believe you're a victim?

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:The repugs make me laugh w/ their health savings accounts. Clearly they're are not in tune w/ the rest of the lower income people.

It is so sad that our Progressive good friends understand nothing if it does not include OTHER TAX PAYERS ARE GOING TO PAY YOUR WAY.

How long do you believe there will be someone else to pay your way? Why do you think you deserve having someone else pay your way? What makes you believe you're a victim?

Remember the unfunded medicare prescription expansion? Or the numerous other entitlement increases under pubs?

No... I didn't think so. Dems and pubs are much more alike than different... almost every govt intervention is progressive.

What a fucking spin. I have never in my life seen such utter spin shit.

The doc fix, to stop MORE payment cuts to doctors who see medicare patients has been up for debate for a LONG time.

At least the republicans are trying to save the healthcare industry that is falling due this this monster. Dems have no choice but to accept it because they know this bill is killing us and hindering their chance at re-election.

Markle wrote:

How long do you believe there will be someone else to pay your way?  Why do you think you deserve having someone else pay your way?  What makes you believe you're a victim?

I paid into the system,Einstein...all my life and just like you getting your medicare... I will get my health insurance. You picked the wrong person to say someone's paying my way. I worked all my damn life.

You aren't paying anything where you need to be paying

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum