Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republicans claiming no one will sign up for Obamacare

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/03/27/3420096/the-worst-predictions-about-obamacare-these-numbers-are-abysmal/

2seaoat

During the Nov. 18, 2013 broadcast of his radio show, Mike Huckabee said: “To compare that, 281 people in New Hampshire were issued permits to hunt moose. So I mean, the fact is, you’ve got more people wanting to go moose hunting in New Hampshire than want Obamacare.”

damn....six million and going on seven million moose hunters......plus three million under twenty six being added to parent's policies, and we are approaching TEN million getting coverage under the Affordable Care Act.....those poor Moose. This is too funny.

2seaoat

crickets

2seaoat

crickets

2seaoat

Republican governors shut down medicare expansion and the affordable care act gets blamed by the slow witted.

knothead

knothead

crickets

2seaoat

I guess this is too much fun.

2seaoat

Too bad the past 6 months could not have been like the past 3 days. Written 21 and all young people in the past 3 days.

look at the denial on these threads.

Charles Gaba

@charles_gaba

Web Developer in Michigan. Currently best-known for being the http://ACASignups.net guy. Also known as Brainwrap at Daily Kos.

Bloomfield Hills, MI · brainwrap.com

a BLOGGER LMAO... his info comes from a blogger.. might as well come from George soros or micky mouse LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

2seaoat

The are withering in the sun......in the shadows lies thrive.....in the bright light.....well.....just read some of the threads.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/03/27/3420096/the-worst-predictions-about-obamacare-these-numbers-are-abysmal/

Once again...for the slow.

This is a joke. My Progressive good friends throw up a thread which either they have not read or they do not understand.

Keep in mind, NONE of the figures provided by this private blog are sourced.

QHP is Qualified Health Plan

New York: Total breaks 782K; est. 367K QHP, 415K Medicaid, 70% previously uninsured [New York has a population of nearly 20 million people. 367,000 is a drop in the bucket.]

Kentucky: QHPs up 3,500, Medicaid up 14,100

Minnesota: QHPs hit 42K, Medicaid up to 110K

Arkansas: Medicaid expansion up to either 121K or 150K, depending...

Maryland: QHPs break 49K, Medicaid breaks 220K

I know Vermont is a tricky beast, but this article specifically says 55K through the Vermont Health Connector (no bulk transfers or SHOP)

The current numbers on the spreadsheet say:
•QHP: 28,950 (18,507 paid + 10,443 unpaid)
•Medicaid: 21,525
•Total: 50,475

This would imply they've newly added about 4,500. If you prorate the 55K across QHP and Medicaid (58/42), and use the paid QHP as a "hard number", you get
•QHP: 31,900 (19,900 paid + 12,000 unpaid)
•Medicaid: 23,100

This is insane. Anyone who wants to believe President Barack Hussein Obama when he said ObamaCare will not add "one thin dime" to our debt is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

2seaoat wants Medicare for all...but he has no clue as to how to pay for this giveaway.

2seaoat

Just cannot take it can you......folks are signing up, and all your predictions are wrong.......did I miss something?

2seaoat

What are they going to use to lie about in November? This is about over as the folks have voted with their feet.

2seaoat wrote:What are they going to use to lie about in November?   This is about over as the folks have voted with their feet.

they sure have. obamacare approval rating is 26% LOL

2seaoat

they sure have. obamacare approval rating is 26% LOL

Kinda of like the vegas odds makers giving the Broncos three points and as we enter the fourth quarter the Seahawks are up by 18 points......the game is almost over, but you keep hanging onto the hope that Obamacare is going to fail......too funny.

2seaoat wrote:they sure have. obamacare approval rating is 26% LOL

Kinda of like the vegas odds makers giving the Broncos three points and as we enter the fourth quarter the Seahawks are up by 18 points......the game is almost over, but you keep hanging onto the hope that Obamacare is going to fail......too funny.

ah but your good with polls for finding out how many uninsured there are LOL  Rolling Eyes you dummy

2seaoat

ah but your good with polls for finding out how many uninsured there are LOL Rolling Eyes you dummy

I am simply dancing in the end zone......the game is over, and you are sitting in the stands stunned that your team lost.......sorry but this touchdown celebration is way too much fun.

2seaoat wrote:ah but your good with polls for finding out how many uninsured there are LOL  Rolling Eyes you dummy

I am simply dancing in the end zone......the game is over, and you are sitting in the stands stunned that your team lost.......sorry but this touchdown celebration is way too much fun.

LOL you're dancing in the end zone alright. Like a retard doing a victory dance when the other team won.

Facts are obamacare has not done what it was intended to do and you ignore those facts well. I guess dummies do have that special gift.

2seaoat

The celebration gets sweeter......confirm the scoreboard please......how do you know those touchdowns were real........how do you know the ball got into the end zone.........you know.....you really did not win......

Do I have to pay for this comedy channel, or can I get entertained all afternoon. This is better than November 2008 and 2012 because it only took a couple of weeks for folks to realize Obama had won......my feeling here is that I will get to ride this comedic turd for months..........it just does not get much better than this......come on seaoat.....confirm the scoreboard.......as I am dancing in the end zone....yessireeee.

2seaoat wrote:The celebration gets sweeter......confirm the scoreboard please......how do you know those touchdowns were real........how do you know the ball got into the end zone.........you know.....you really did not win......

Do I have to pay for this comedy channel, or can I get entertained all afternoon.  This is better than November 2008 and 2012 because it only took a couple of weeks for folks to realize Obama had won......my feeling here is that I will get to ride this comedic turd for months..........it just does not get much better than this......come on seaoat.....confirm the scoreboard.......as I am dancing in the end zone....yessireeee.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/obtuse

2seaoat

2seaoat

Confused Karlette.........maybe those southern Ohio precincts will show that nobody is buying into the Affordable Care Act.......You can get a whiteboard and explain the millions who are signing up......way too much fun.

2seaoat

Come on Seaoat.....that is not fair....comparing the counting now to Karl Rowe Counting on Election day.....you do not play fair.......don't you know Romney is President and Obamacare has nobody who signed up........please can I have some more.

2seaoat wrote:Come on Seaoat.....that is not fair....comparing the counting now to Karl Rowe Counting on Election day.....you do not play fair.......don't you know Romney is President and Obamacare has nobody who signed up........please can I have some more.

You do a good job at begging me for attention. Men do this a lot to me so I'm a little immune. But in your case, I have great pity for the ignorant and a little etime on my hand before I make my grand entrance elsewhere LOL

queen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum