Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

“sent me two letters saying, ‘By the way, can you send me some stimulus money for companies here in the state of Wisconsin?’ ”

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/2012_08_13_10_36_08.pdf

boards of FL

boards of FL

“I love my friend here,” Biden said, noting that Ryan “sent me two letters saying, ‘By the way, can you send me some stimulus money for companies here in the state of Wisconsin?’ ”

“You did ask for stimulus money?” Raddatz asked.

“On two occasions, we — we — we advocated for constituents who were applying for grants.”

“I love that,” Biden pressed, going on to quote from Ryan’s letter saying the stimulus would “create growth and jobs.”

Biden teased his opponent: “Any letter you send me, I’ll entertain.”

That was priceless!Ryan looked kind of sheepish when he said that and muttered some silly response.

2seaoat

The American people are begging for the middle, but the special interests are rewarded by the extremes. The simple fact is that Ryan advances his career by lying. I really think he is a decent guy, but like Eric Cantor, there ambitions have outstripped their ethics. What the worse part of the special interests trying to take our country is.....they have taken our hope and common sense. It is time to become brave Americans and call BS when it is spewed. Ryan's entire plan is total BS. Revenues must be put on the table, and until they are I will vote for candidates like Johnson, who I do not agree with entirely, but he is trying to be honest about issues. Ryan and Romney are just pawns for special interests, and the lies....well people in America are simply not that dumb.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

nochain wrote: Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Why don't you just hold your ears and scream LALALALALALA....?

Floridatexan wrote:
nochain wrote: Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Why don't you just hold your ears and scream LALALALALALA....?

Looking at the avatar you use it appears you are the one who self-describes being in LaLa Land. Of course your posts prove it daily.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Ryan wasn't the only GOPer who ranted against the benefits of the stimulus money and then was happy to take some of it for the folks back home. Who can forget all the photo-ops with the congressman proudly turning over the giant stimulus money check to some worthy group?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum