Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

O'Care premiums going to skyrocket

+2
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat wrote:Nobody denies his expertise, but until the penalty phase has gone through a couple cycles, the pat answer that young people will not buy these policies which are so INEXPENSIVE is untested.   My prediction is that in three years folks are going to buy insurance rather than pay the penalty.

at this point I just have to laugh at the amount of denial. LOL

dumpcare

Dot wrote:
ppaca wrote:Boards can lay it out all he wants and even lay over the table and take an alien probe. Off exchange premiums are approximately 35-40% higher for all the new plans. But then again the unknown claims ratio.

I agree on his assumptions for early 20's with subsidy, but they see no need for health insurance.

Bob, send your alien's over to boards house.

Ut Oh! ppaca, all of a sudden the people on this forum are not so happy with our very own insurance man. Before you were the man, the ins man. Now your just another racist Obama hater telling lies im sure LOL

I do try and stay fair and balanced  lol! lol! 

I could be all wrong, but so could other's.

I always said I was an independent, same as either moderate republican or moderate liberal. I really don't believe in anyone in D.C. Politician's work for themselves's and anyone who is willing to give them money under the table. They don't give a damn about any one of us on the forum. So whether you're left, right or in the middle it really doesn't matter in the end. Unless of course you live with an alien.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The school board this year offered just Two plans

HSA with 5 k deductible and 300  dollar per month
Premium

High end plan where family rate is near 800 per month.

Nobody can really afford either plan, especially the teachers. It's crap

Ya'll shouldn't have cost the school board all that money w/ your prayer case. It's your own faults.Now you're paying the price and you don't like it.

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I predicted this... I also predicted that there will be govt interventions to mitigate the political consequences pre-election.

The electorate isn't smart enough to connect dots... their own money will be used to manipulate their perceptions.

I predict that you will continue to express yourself via one-line, sometimes two-line blurbs that allude to the idea that "government is bad" from here and into perpetuity.

While you accept every overreach as the benevolent act of an all knowing higher power. Your faith is strong comrade.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I predict that you will continue to express yourself via one-line, sometimes two-line blurbs that allude to the idea that "government is bad" from here and into perpetuity.

While you accept every overreach as the benevolent act of an all knowing higher power. Your faith is strong comrade.

Prescient, Boards. 

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Nobody denies his expertise, but until the penalty phase has gone through a couple cycles, the pat answer that young people will not buy these policies which are so INEXPENSIVE is untested.   My prediction is that in three years folks are going to buy insurance rather than pay the penalty.

That could possibly be true seaoat, if everyone had to pay the penalty, but claim a hardship and you're off the hook. You see I'm a like a seesaw on this penalty and hardship thing simply because I don't believe the govt will not come after you even though you may have claimed a hardship. I guess we'll just have to wait and see next year.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I predict that you will continue to express yourself via one-line, sometimes two-line blurbs that allude to the idea that "government is bad" from here and into perpetuity.

Prescient, Boards. 

I'm a Texan... I don't need a bunch of words to make myself clear.

But y'all keep trying to teach me a lesson you'll never forget.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Prescient, Boards. 

I'm a Texan... I don't need a bunch of words to make myself clear.

by Dreamsglore Today at 6:27 pm

Ya'll shouldn't have cost the school board all that money w/ your prayer case. It's your own faults.Now you're paying the price and you don't like it.
-----------
Moron, that was paid off the same year out of the insurance consortium pool for lawsuits. It has no effect now and it was less than 200k.

Markle

Markle

Wait until they see the premiums. Of course President Barack Hussein Obama has delayed many of the mandates and increases NOW until he is out of office.

Here we have 2seaoat depending on insurance and has no clue how it works.

Statistically the oldest group of insured cost six times what it costs to insure the youngest group. Progressives, in their "infinite wisdom" thought it would be a GRAND idea to pass a mandate, as part of ObamaCare that insurance companies can only charge the oldest group THREE TIMES the cost of the youngest.

I have no idea what they were thinking or smoking at the time.

That means that the insurance companies have to charge FAR MORE for the youngest in order to pay for the oldest.

Shocking, simply shocking is the fact that far fewer young people are signing up than necessary and Sebelius still claims that they have NO IDEA of how many of their supposed 5 million enrollees have ACTUALLY paid yet.

They think we're so gullible, well the Progressives are but that's another story, that they really have no way of knowing.

ANYONE here have any doubt who is and will be paying far more? Remember when President Barack Hussein Obama PROMISED...AGAIN that he would not sign anything that added ONE DIME to our debt. Whew!

2seaoat

Progressives, in their "infinite wisdom" thought it would be a GRAND idea to pass a mandate, as part of ObamaCare that insurance companies can only charge the oldest group THREE TIMES the cost of the youngest.

As usual you simply lie. It was not progressives who came up with this concept. It was a conservative think tank.

Progressives want Medicare for all, or a public option.

The truth is easy......making up all these lies is a full time job.

2seaoat wrote:Progressives, in their "infinite wisdom" thought it would be a GRAND idea to pass a mandate, as part of ObamaCare that insurance companies can only charge the oldest group THREE TIMES the cost of the youngest.

As usual you simply lie. It was not progressives who came up with this concept. It was a conservative think tank.

Progressivism is simply the desire to use govt to enforce subjective ideas and beliefs... it's not a left/right pub/dem thang.

2seaoat wrote:Progressives, in their "infinite wisdom" thought it would be a GRAND idea to pass a mandate, as part of ObamaCare that insurance companies can only charge the oldest group THREE TIMES the cost of the youngest.

As usual you simply lie.  It was not progressives who came up with this concept.  It was a conservative think tank.

PLease don't try and place blame for this on the republicans. Not ONE voted for this.

and this law is so far off from anything that was previously wrote up its a whole nother animal. This law is so big and far reaching its almost like another constitution.

Dumbocrats own obamacare lock, stock, and barrel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum