Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why partisan politics makes you look silly.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/the-night-of-the-long-knives-feinstein-and-the-merkel-effect/

Yet ultimately all States rest on hypocrisy and myth.

From ancient Sumer to the present, all governments have been composed of elites. All states originate in conquest and exploitation, and as elite oligarchies, exercise a monopoly of crime over their subjects through war and taxation, indoctrination and propaganda, and the conscription of resources and persons. All states or regimes are characterized by the brutal struggle for power in its diverse open and concealed forms by competing elites. The most significant political division to be observed in such internecine warfare is that between the rulers and the ruled, the “ins” and the “outs,” the elite and the non-elite.

The primary object of every government ruling elite is survival — masquerading under the rubric of “national security” — the jealous maintenance of its power, prestige, opulence and privilege against all potential rivals. All governments, no matter how ruthless and despotic (or seemingly benevolent and just), rest upon the “engineering of consent” of the gullible majority, largely by propaganda beamed at the populace by the rulers and their craven apologists in the complacent and compliant news media.

The rule of the elite is based on force or fraud. This force may be hidden or threatened, and the fraud sustained by a political formula, usually expressed as a generally accepted state religion, ideology, or series of myths. But it is the physical force of the gun that lay behind it all. And it is at your mind that every government gun is aimed.

Our govt has done an excellent job of turning an independent and resourceful people into subjected cental govt devotees.

The next generation born will know no other way.

Some great reading from the Mises Institute. I was introduced to this thought a few years ago from a family member stationed in Afghanistan.

I'm proud to say that all my children are independent thinkers like me. Ive already prepared them to be outcast.

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. 417_1010

Dot wrote:I'm proud to say that all my children are independent thinkers like me. Ive already prepared them to be outcast.

That's a shame.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:I'm proud to say that all my children are independent thinkers like me. Ive already prepared them to be outcast.

That's a shame.

couldn't wait to pounce could ya. lol

I don't think its a shame to strive to be a individual instead of a pack follower. All people who are great and stand out didn't follow a pack.  Very Happy 

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaJM526T6gVnKZVIFVmJzTi20-0VbY3PLRAU_iLQ_aJ5VHBmUTEQ

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BajYjTAOscI

Smile 

**********Warrior*************

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Amazon11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UX_ImLnZu8
~~Victory is mine~~

Very Happy 

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsGIu1oPH70P9epVjx4X3fq88GRVxsGNp0Kde8j0CIpAG8w2Xmkw

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw

Very Happy 

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Hotlip10

XXXXXX Laughs XXXXXXXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfgzSrqBfrxiPmqaShHPFuKWheIFX96kHU2T5lhXsGE7hZvtQJXQ

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWf5BLUOhNM

Very Happy 

********* sighs**********

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py3w5fttedA

Razz 

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMo5UdSYQ73SVNH5JYptfP-XuGYHJTkkQ3A1B1ic5RRS1-7GvyJg

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juhBVAnLkHk

Smile 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Teo, I have to say...where did this thread come from? Just last week you were talking about rejecting a woman because she was too liberal. Please 'splain it to me.

Floridatexan wrote:
Teo, I have to say...where did this thread come from?  Just last week you were talking about rejecting a woman because she was too liberal.  Please 'splain it to me.

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyvnBFV4a5slOXT9A0DULOl4XV72IFK_7fr1WvlmQBADH2vufJ

Watch out!!!!! We know this is a little over your head darlin'...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfbxP_PAL30

Very Happy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Teo, I have to say...where did this thread come from?  Just last week you were talking about rejecting a woman because she was too liberal.  Please 'splain it to me.

You seem to think that liberals are dirt poor and are not a part of the "elite" but if you look at congress the filthy rich are all liberals...they all rip us off. As far as women, I like most women but find that conservative women remember what it is to actually be feminine. Liberal women are so focused on a particular thing such as abortion or welfare that they see little else. They are like those monkeys that stick their hands in the hole in the coconut to get the rice and when the hunter comes to get them they can't let go of the rice and get knocked in the head and made into monkey gravy.....too focused to escape being used.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You seem to think that liberals are dirt poor and are not a part of the "elite"  but if you look at congress the filthy rich are all liberals...they all rip us off. As far as women, I like most women but find that conservative women remember what it is to actually be feminine. Liberal women are so focused on a particular thing such as abortion or welfare that they see little else. They are like those monkeys that stick their hands in the hole in the coconut to get the rice and when the hunter comes to get them they can't let go of the rice and get knocked in the head and made into monkey gravy.....too focused to escape being used.

Glad I asked...NOT. You are so full of it.

Bill gates - richest
Man in world and liberal

knothead

knothead

Darrel Issa = One of the wealthiest and the biggest peckerhead, lol.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You seem to think that liberals are dirt poor and are not a part of the "elite"  but if you look at congress the filthy rich are all liberals...they all rip us off. As far as women, I like most women but find that conservative women remember what it is to actually be feminine. Liberal women are so focused on a particular thing such as abortion or welfare that they see little else. They are like those monkeys that stick their hands in the hole in the coconut to get the rice and when the hunter comes to get them they can't let go of the rice and get knocked in the head and made into monkey gravy.....too focused to escape being used.

It's because liberal women are more intelligent and don't get sucked into old ideologies and myths. Conservative women live in the past and are less informed.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Bill gates - richest
Man in world and liberal

oprah winfey, g soros, warren buffet, mark zuckerberg, Michael moore, al gore, hundreds of Hollywood elites. this isn't even counting all those in the white house that made themselves rich by inside trading.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/category/richest-politicians/democrats/

theres more, many many more

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It's because liberal women are more intelligent and don't get sucked into old ideologies and myths. Conservative women live in the past and are less informed.

LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Whew ! Had to roll my pants legs up on that one cause the BS got real deep. Must suck to go through your whole life with a bad case of penis envy.  Men contrary to the feminist rants don't have it all that great. Liberal women have just been fed a stream of communist bull telling them how a family life made them less successful and that fulfillment was birth control/ abortion and having sex whenever with whoever they want.  It's like female peacocks being upset because the males have more dazzling plumage.  Nobody is satisfied and so we are divided and conquered by pathlogical leaders enacting  genocide on our Unsatisfied butts.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Whew ! Had to roll my pants legs up on that one cause the BS got real deep. Must suck to go through your whole life with a bad case of penis envy.  Men contrary to the feminist rants don't have it all that great. Liberal women have just been fed a stream of communist bull telling them how a family life made them less successful and that fulfillment was birth control/ abortion and having sex whenever with whoever they want.  It's like female peacocks being upset because the males have more dazzling plumage.  Nobody is satisfied and so we are divided and conquered by pathlogical leaders enacting  genocide on our Unsatisfied butts.

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD-vALT7oaQQMkKvaH0oZxlb76YHgNFsxBhjW23O_BHAI5R58heA

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKm5xQyD2vE

Laughing 

Dreamsglore wrote:It's because liberal women are more intelligent and don't get sucked into old ideologies and myths. Conservative women live in the past and are less informed.

Why partisan politics makes you look silly. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0Bn4dpeEEV609XH6EIqQHVY9ZItdpn0cH1Wd6EGyGkUOM5hk

Yeah right! Liberal women just get sucked into new ideologies in which they believe they are more intelligent and more informed, while they talk about their groody toenails and retiring from being a bus driver (Something a E1-3 in the military service would be doing).

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb21lsCQ3EM

Smile

Most of the conservative women I know have at least a bachelors degree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum