Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why not just divide the Ukraine into two countries?

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yep Z and you even have a pivot man for your anti-Semite postings. Y'all can get together and draw swastikas or put pins in your Netanyahu dolls. I'm sure you, teo, and the sock can be the Three Anti-Semite Amigos spreading hate and lies three times as fast.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sock

That was feeble you must be running out of "sock". Not near as emphatic as your previous attacks.  Come on Pace there are people out there that are closer to the fire than any of us will ever be. I haven't seen a crack in his story yet...

The DNC elements in the 9-11 Truth Movement attacked me with a vengeance for three reasons, notwithstanding that they mistakenly identified me as a Republican. I had already switched to Independent.

First, the people with real evidence were coming to me because we vetted quietly, not on the Internet and have CIA, NSA, DIA, and every other alphabet agency running interference. For example, what did happen to those 767 jets if they did not go to WTC 1 and 2? We got the answer direct from Boston Logan air traffic control. They turned East and disappeared out over the Atlantic. She was threatened on life, job and pension for spilling that information.

Secondly, my book outed the DNC side of this entire farce as well as Bush and the RNC. It fully explained why the DNC Zionist Jews abandoned Clinton because he did not have the balls to launch the GWOT. It was Clinton and the CIA that attacked on Bridas Corporation first by bribing Turkmenistan and upending the Pakistan end of the pipeline. They already had signed contracts with the Uzbek General Rashid Dostum and the Taliban, Turkmenistan and Pakistan, done deal but for USA interference to get control of it. Once Turkmenistan pipeline origin was blocked, the port end of it blocked in Pakistan, the only remaining obstacle was Afghanistan, so they thought. We then had a person come forward about the UNMIK flight from Kosovo that delivered over $1 billion to Dostum and someone else. We never got an ID on that second person but had to have been Mohammed Atta or Gulbuddin Hekmatyr, the other two war lords in the north part of Afghanistan. Hardly any of the alleged terrorists are Saudi.

Third, I was cited in the video 'Loose Change' that literally took over and pushed a lot of the DNC whiners and their books and videos out of the way. My book sold more copies than all of them combined and then they attacked that I was controlling the CONTENT on two radio shows that the money from book sales went to keep them on the air. I was not controlling any radio content, but was on over 200 radio shows explaining this to the public.

What hit the Pentagon was an A3 Skywarrior. I have a photo of the co-pilot canopy window that was found on the Pentagon lawn and sent to me by a USAF colonel that was there helping with triage that day.

Americans do not know this fact for the most part. The exact area that was hit at the Pentagon was US Navy Intelligence and they were working on a major investigation involving people inside the USA planning this idiot war.

The facts that Sibel Edmonds found inside the FBI were the same trail.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sock and you are as gullible as the day is long.

Well then instead of just saying sock why don't you  prove him a liar and a charlatan ? I realize you don't like anyone that questions YOUR mission in the service but hey they spit on us Nam guys...you at least get thanked most of the time.

PACEDOG seems the type that he thinks George Bush is a Christian warrior Mighty Mouse out defending America from the boogeyman.

When he gets the plank out of his eye we might have something to discuss.

2seaoat

Pace, I thought you assessment was premature. I am now having your same feeling. It is either one of our existing members, or Rick has returned. He does not carry on a conversation about issues. He simply posts conclusions which can be cut and paste from the author. In real time this there is definitely the smell of a sock, but in a static diatribe I certainly was fooled that someone had joined us with actual intelligence. He does not do too well in response to an issue. He cleverly goes somewhere else in the discussion, rather than a issue discussion, I sense an issue avoidance. We will see if real discussion can be had. I wait.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
AmericanSwiss wrote:The US State Department mouthpiece for what the USA wants in Ukraine is none other than Victoria Nuland, wife of Robert Kagan, one of those Zionist Jews that defected from DNC, pretends to be a Conservative NEOCON and is pure Zionist Jew COMMUNIST.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Nuland

Pro-Israel, all for this war against ISLAM and Americans too dumb or too distracted to connect the dots.

You talk a lot (strangely) about Israel and Zionism.....

That gets a poster like PaceDog tied up in a knot, as he has told us a million times on this forum that God protects Zionist Israel, and if we do anything that goes against the Zionists, we are toast. He thinks Benjanmin Netanyahu is a great man, and is all for either a U.S. strike on Iran, or us helping Israel attack Iran. I have told him that religious dogma clouds his views. What is your take on Israel in today's world?

Note, a couple of us here get called "anti-Semitic" on a regular basis for expressing views about Israel that are contrary to popular opinion......

PACEDOG needs to talk to real Jews that are devout in Judaism and learn why they want Zionism OUT OF JUDAISM.

There is no Biblical precedent for the Zionist claims. They were cast out of Israel for disobeying God, and any of these Zionist nitwits that think 'thou shalt not kill' is part of the Ten Suggestions, they need to go have a long talk with themselves about what the Ten Commandments mean.

I personally am fed up with warmongering blood thirsty Zionist and Americans that are anything but a 'nation under God'. If America was so damned blessed, it would not be crashing and sinking.

There is another trend that Israel does not want anyone to know about. How many Jews are leaving ZIONIST ISRAEL because they are disgusted at the agenda and how many of them have left Judaism and accepted that Christ is the true Messiah.

The Talmud is averse to address two parts of the Bible. Genesis 1:26: Let US make man in OUR image. The Talmud maintains that God did not have a son, did not send him here to live among us.

The second part is more telling, Isaiah 53, that he would come among the Jews, be rejected and scorned, be crucified for our transgressions.

The Talmud skips right over that from Isaiah 52 to 54.

2seaoat

I guess we have narrowed the search.

2seaoat wrote:Pace, I thought you assessment was premature.  I am now having your same feeling.  It is either one of our existing members, or Rick has returned.  He does not carry on a conversation about issues.  He simply posts conclusions which can be cut and paste from the author.  In real time this there is definitely the smell of a sock, but in a static diatribe I certainly was fooled that someone had joined us with actual intelligence.  He does not do too well in response to an issue.  He cleverly goes somewhere else in the discussion, rather than a issue discussion, I sense an issue avoidance.  We will see if real discussion can be had.  I wait.

Both WRONG. I found this forum by accident checking into two murders in Pensacola FL. One person is in prison right now serving 21 years. The other is an unsolved murder in Pensacola.

Go get a new gig, I had never seen this forum until about 3 weeks ago.

I have put plenty of ISSUES on the table. I doubt there is a video of YOU on the Internet standing up for the truth nor have you written a bestseller book, nor were you ever an insider at either of the RNC or DNC headquarters.

There is one person on this forum that we have exchanged direct emails and mine starts kwbschwarz. SO get over it.

2seaoat

Absolutely nothing to get over. I now understand.

This is in Chapter 14 of my book One Way Ticket to Crawford Texas. Is copied directly from the Word Doc manuscript on MY COMPUTER.

White House: May I speak to Karl Schwarz, please?
Author: This is Karl Schwarz, how may I help you?
White House: My name is Priscilla Owen. I am with the White House and a Senior Aide to Karen Hughes. Have I called at a convenient time?
Author: I just finished supper, so yes I have time to visit with you. I presume you are calling about Global Crossing.
White House: Yes, that is correct. Ms. Hughes asked that I contact you and try to ascertain why all of these shareholders are so angry at the President and threatening not to vote for him. Does that have anything to do with the President’s approval of the Global Crossing sale to the Singapore firm?
Author: Yes, it does, but more importantly there are millions of Americans that have been plundered by the fraud in our corporations and on Wall Street. It is not just the shareholders of Global Crossing that are concerned – and running out of patience - about the lack of attention to what is being done to millions of Americans, hundreds of thousands of families, investors, voters. I take it you got enough emails objecting to the President approving the sale to make this call to me.
White House: Well, yes. There have been many but not just from Global Crossing shareholders. We have received many emails, faxes and telephone calls to the White House switchboard. What did you have to do with Williams Communications?
Author: I thought you called to discuss Global Crossing and why Global Crossing voters are mad at the President?
White House: Well, I did. When all of these emails starting showing up demanding that we take a look at your offer since it would not eliminate the shareholders, we checked you out and found that you are involved somehow in Williams Communications. A lot of these emails to the White House are from WCG shareholders.
Author: I am involved in WCG as well. I have 1,857 shareholders holding about 56,000,000 shares aligned with me, those represent about 14% of all of the shares they had outstanding. They all got hurt real bad too, just like Global Crossing.
White House: Why are they aligned with you?
Author: Because we plan to file a RICO action against WCG and a lot of persons that collaborated on putting the screws to tens of thousands of WCG investors.
White House: We have WCG under investigation. The shareholders sent the SEC, DOJ and White House their findings.
Author: Well, if you are talking about what Phil Redman and Connie sent in, the 300 plus pages of due diligence they did not do as shareholders, that is not evidence nor is it the basis for the RICO lawsuit. Former members of WCG management have come to me and will not even talk to them. Besides, they sent that in over 16 months ago and in the meantime many have had to file bankruptcy, lost their homes, marriages, etc. When exactly were the White House and DOJ going to let everyone know that the WCG investigation was still in progress? Justice is on its way?
White House: Well, we cannot discuss an ongoing investigation.
Author: You just did - with me. And I do not think the President is going to do anything about WCG due to who was involved in it.
White House: This president is very serious about the fraud in our corporations and on Wall Street.
Author: Really? Do you think he will enforce the law against any of his Texas friends or any of the Pioneer members? I do not and neither do the shareholders. If we are wrong, the President is more than welcome to prove us wrong.
White House: Are you telling me that some of the President’s friends and contributors are going to be named in a RICO lawsuit?
Author: That is exactly what I am telling you.
White House: Am I correct in assuming that you have Global Crossing shareholders aligned with you as with WCG?
Author: That would be a safe assumption to make.
White House: Can you tell me how many?
Author: About 8,000 in all - holding about 91,000,000 shares - around 10% of all shares. The shareholders are going to be a lot madder as they learn that I have a copy of a document proving that some of the creditors were naked shorting GX stock to put the company down and keep it down.
White House: I have seen an email in the past from you regarding the International LDDD fraud and we had it checked out. It is happening. That did check out.
Author: Look, I understand that Karen and you are political, - vote counters - not law enforcement, but let me explain to you what you have just said to me. That report of fraudulent conduct came from me and two former GX engineers. One of them told me that a full year before he and I met the International LDDD fraud matter was reported to the FBI and no one did a thing.
White House: Well, this time around they followed up and it is happening.
Author: True enough. In admitting that though, there is something that this Administration has to do. As the Executive Branch, over the SEC, DOJ and FBI, knowledge of criminal acts in progress – before a sitting US Court judge – requires the White House to immediately notify the DOJ and that JUDGE be notified that there is a felony in progress right under his nose – right now. Not after Bush approves this sale – I think STT and Hutchison may well have been in on it.
White House: We cannot intervene in a bankruptcy case. That would not be proper.
Author: You are not understanding what I am saying. International LDDD fraud is not a Title 11 bankruptcy matter. It comes under Title 18, the criminal section of the US Code, and specifically that part called Bankruptcy Crimes. If the White House, and especially the DOJ, are aware that LDDD fraud is happening, a “crime in progress” - it is mandatory that you report that felony in progress to Judge Gerber immediately. Ask White House counsel - you cannot sit on this information as if it might hurt the vote count. We are talking “felony in progress” and you just admitted that the White House knows about it. It would not be proper, as you say, to cover up a known felony. It is knowledge of a crime in progress that has to be reported to the judge.
White House: I will pass that along.
Author: Thank you, I do not think the President wants to be reading about obstruction of justice or willfully looking the other way on a felony. Just about every body in the world knows Global Crossing is a fraud. That is one of the reasons for the emails – his signature is a rubber stamp on the fraud, not standing up for rule of law and the investors that got screwed.
White House: The emails we have received and the press releases say that your offer is $415 million. Do you have the funding to do that?
Author: Yes I do, $513 million to be exact. I should have the final commitment in this week and will gladly fax you a copy of it.
White House: That would be helpful. I saw somewhere that you claimed that there were many bids on Global Crossing last summer. Is that true?
Author: Yes it is. They discarded them all and told Judge Gerber that the $250,000,000 was the highest bid. I have been a higher bid since July 2002. You have my email, if you want to see what I presented last summer and the revised proposal I presented in New York about a month ago, you are more than welcome to see them. They are the Asset Purchase Agreements and are large documents.
White House: I will send you an email so you can send those and you think we will have the fax on the financing commitment by the end of the week?
Author: Yes, you will have it by the end of the week.
White House: Thank you for your time.
Author: You are welcome, thank you.

Bush appointed her to the Fifth Circuit, US Court of Appeals to try to block the Bridas Corporation lawsuit. Leahy blocked her appointment confirmation hoping the truth would come out and nail Bush to the wall.

He was ordered to stand down by DNC because that would have exposed the DNC part in 9-11, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priscilla_Owen

2seaoat

Why when I was attempting to have a conversation with someone would they cut and paste a response? Do you not see how illogical you are behaving if you are the author, and how hard you are trying to impress. I would like to think in real time you can discuss issues and impress with cogent argument and knowledge. I am always looking to learn, but you seem to be missing the point. Nobody is going to be impressed with me as a person, nor with yourself, because like Don Quixote the dream becomes reality. However cogent discussion in real time have a beauty which survives the illusion. Try to put the cut and paste on hold, and talk about issues in real time. I certainly would be much more impressed, and having met and talked to real power brokers, I find the self aggrandizing to not be consistent with someone who has actually walked the walk......just an observation which most people can easily relate.

2seaoat wrote:Why when I was attempting to have a conversation with someone would they cut and paste a response?  Do you not see how illogical you are behaving if you are the author, and how hard you are trying to impress.  I would like to think in real time you can discuss issues and impress with cogent argument and knowledge.  I am always looking to learn, but you seem to be missing the point.  Nobody is going to be impressed with me as a person, nor with yourself, because like Don Quixote the dream becomes reality.  However cogent discussion in real time have a beauty which survives the illusion.   Try to put the cut and paste on hold, and talk about issues in real time.  I certainly would be much more impressed, and having met and talked to real power brokers, I find the self aggrandizing to not be consistent with someone who has actually walked the walk......just an observation which most people can easily relate.

You might be a little paranoid. The post of the White House call to my home was not a response to you whatsoever.

Last edited by AmericanSwiss on 3/7/2014, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sentence)

I do not have time to debate each and every one of you, especially those that appear in writing to have a touch of paranoia or are so stuck on the Left v Right debate it is a circular discussion that goes nowhere.

What I have done is show you plenty of evidence that the hole is much deeper than the Sheeple know and the Rep v Dem, Left v Right bickering is accomplishing nothing. I am also coming from a much higher level of being inside to see things you have not seen, were not on the front line to know.

Next week we start closing procedures on $2.5 billion and will be sort of busy here, UK, Czech Republic, India, Japan, Russia and South America. Might put something in South Carolina, thinking about it.

Meanwhile the Sheep need to get the facts straight, MSM in America is not about to tell you the TRUTH:

Why not just divide the Ukraine into two countries? - Page 2 Sheep_herd

So, back to work and Americans can go back to their Sheep Killer TV:

Why not just divide the Ukraine into two countries? - Page 2 Sheep_tv

That image is accurate and no offense intended. I did not make America's CV, America did.

39Why not just divide the Ukraine into two countries? - Page 2 Empty Ukraine update 3/7/2014, 5:21 am

I did not write this, a reporter did and seems the Kiev government will soon be landlocked as the entire beach front of the Black Sea is going with Russia.

IF HUMILIATION DICTATES US foreign policy, it can only respond with spite.

Kerry’s Jew-ridden State Department has done just that, letting resentment dictate the framework for diplomacy by imposing visa restrictions on Russian officials for supposedly ‘threatening the sovereignty of Ukraine.’

It’s a you-spoiled-my-party retaliation against Putin for taking the spoils in the aftermath of Kerry’s coup de etat in Kiev. …”It’s my party and I’ll throw a tantrum if I want to.”

In a stunning grassroots development, Putin’s garland shot forth new petals today with the near unanimous vote of Crimea’s parliament to join the Russian Federation and pushing up the upcoming referendum on Crimea’s status from March 30 to March 16.

With shouts of “Russia, Russia!” the residents of Simferopol, the capital of Crimea, cheered the vote with smiles of euphoria.

But with humiliation running high in the western part of Ukraine, a court in Kiev ruled that the Crimean parliament’s actions are ‘illegal.’

An arrest warrant was issued for the new prime minister of Crimea, Sergei Aksyonov, whose political party is aptly called Russian Unity. Good luck catching him with militias surrounding him!

Just today, the Ukrainian Central Election Commission ordered that access to the voter database in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, which is expected to hold a referendum on its status on March 16, be blocked.

That oughta crank up the Crimeans real good!

Let’s make Ukraine “safe for democracy!” Just what Jew-bi##h Nuland ordered!

If Kiev had adhered to the EU-brokered February 21st Agreement the Autonomous Republic of Crimea (ARC) would have remained in Ukraine as a federated republic.

But now, the ARC will likely federate with Moscow upon referendum outcome, and like dominoes, East/South Ukraine will either press for full autonomy or seek to join the ARC.

Either way…Putin wins, Kerry loses.

We have major presence in Odessa. They intend to go with Russia and Crimea and that will landlock the Kiev region.

40Why not just divide the Ukraine into two countries? - Page 2 Empty an email that was posted 3/7/2014, 7:14 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That was feeble you must be running out of "sock". Not near as emphatic as your previous attacks.  Come on Pace there are people out there that are closer to the fire than any of us will ever be. I haven't seen a crack in his story yet...

Hello Teo, not sure if you found this one. I have known Jeff Rense for many years. He pushes hard to get facts in front of America that the MSM avoids like the plague. Sometimes an email to him winds up posted as the following was:

http://www.rense.com/general94/look.htm

Will be away for quite a while starting one day next week. After London, signing docs and moving funds, have major things that have to be addressed in 6 nations.

One of the members of this forum got a copy of my book today in PDF direct from my email to theirs, and you now know my email addresses.

Will let you know privately if we intend to put anything in USA and rev up the burners on DC.

by 2seaoat Today at 2:48 am
Why when I was attempting to have a conversation with someone would they cut and paste a response? Do you not see how illogical you are behaving if you are the author, and how hard you are trying to impress. I would like to think in real time you can discuss issues and impress with cogent argument and knowledge. I am always looking to learn, but you seem to be missing the point. Nobody is going to be impressed with me as a person, nor with yourself, because like Don Quixote the dream becomes reality. However cogent discussion in real time have a beauty which survives the illusion. Try to put the cut and paste on hold, and talk about issues in real time. I certainly would be much more impressed, and having met and talked to real power brokers, I find the self aggrandizing to not be consistent with someone who has actually walked the walk......just an observation which most people can easily relate.
-----
It's because he is a sock and I think we all know who it is...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

AmericanSwiss wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Hello Teo, not sure if you found this one.  I have known Jeff Rense for many years.  He pushes hard to get facts in front of America that the MSM avoids like the plague.  Sometimes an email to him winds up posted as the following was:

http://www.rense.com/general94/look.htm

Will be away for quite a while starting one day next week.  After London, signing docs and moving funds, have major things that have to be addressed in 6 nations.

One of the members of this forum got a copy of my book today in PDF direct from my email to theirs, and you now know my email addresses.

Will let you know privately if we intend to put anything in USA and rev up the burners on DC.

Thanks I didn't miss it, fact is I posted it as a thread yesterday...good job.

American Swiss is a sick sock.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:American Swiss is a sick sock.

Wrongo, Buckwheat. I should email the "sock" and ask him how he snuck back onto the forum as American Swiss....

Your bubble has been pricked a lot this week, so I can understand your delusion on this.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

AmericanSwiss wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Pace, I thought you assessment was premature.  I am now having your same feeling.  It is either one of our existing members, or Rick has returned.  He does not carry on a conversation about issueys.  He simply posts conclusions which can be cut and paste from the author.  In real time this there is definitely the smell of a sock, but in a static diatribe I certainly was fooled that someone had joined us with actual intelligence.  He does not do too well in response to an issue.  He cleverly goes somewhere else in the discussion, rather than a issue discussion, I sense an issue avoidance.  We will see if real discussion can be had.  I wait.

Both WRONG.  I found this forum by accident checking into two murders in Pensacola FL.  One person is in prison right now serving 21 years.  The other is an unsolved murder in Pensacola.

Go get a new gig, I had never seen this forum until about 3 weeks ago.

I have put plenty of ISSUES on the table.  I doubt there is a video of YOU on the Internet standing up for the truth nor have you written a bestseller book, nor were you ever an insider at either of the RNC or DNC headquarters.

There is one person on this forum that we have exchanged direct emails and mine starts kwbschwarz.   SO get over it.

His style is changing. I believe you have also noticed it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum