Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions for 2010

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 11:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:THE BOARD WAS STARTED IN 2010....i WENT BACK AND BROUGHT IT FORWARD....

I thought we had a ghost like at PNJ, but then saw posts marked Today...

27Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 11:26 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

i AM PLAYING WITH THE GROUND HOG DAY MOVIE THEME

28Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 11:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:THE BOARD WAS STARTED IN 2010....i WENT BACK AND BROUGHT IT FORWARD....
Are you saying you are "IWasNotBob"?
Because if that's the case then you're talking to yourself in this thread. That's not a healthy sign.

29Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 11:35 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Ground10

30Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 11:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Ground10
Speaking of Murray. I just finished watching one of the strangest movies and Murray is in it. It's call Moonrise Kingdom and you can get it at Redbox. I recommend it because it's so unusual.

31Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 11:47 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Speaking of Murray. I just finished watching one of the strangest movies and Murray is in it. It's call Moonrise Kingdom and you can get it at Redbox. I recommend it because it's so unusual.

I had really high hopes for that movie.

It sucked.

32Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/3/2013, 9:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

I had really high hopes for that movie.

It sucked.
Well you're in the minority on this one, Sal. Movies rarely get this reception with the tomatometer (both movie reviewers and the audience)...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/moonrise_kingdom/

I'm not saying I always agree with the herd, I don't. But this time I do. Wes Anderson is giving us unique little films instead of that usual superhero explosion car chase nonsense. And some of the best actors in the business were attracted to this one.
It's an outcast-coming-of-age story that has really cool elements of satire and slice of life and character study.

33Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/3/2013, 2:03 pm

Yella

Yella

theoldgods wrote:I thought this would be a good year starter for folks. What do you think will happen this year?

Any Takers?

My prediction is this:

This is the year that the American People will stand up against our government.

Barack Obama will be awarded another Nobel Prize making him the first man in history to do it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

34Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/3/2013, 2:09 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:I predict Sean Hannity and Ed Schultz will still be spewing diarrea out of their mouths at years end.
I predict both the unemployment rate will rise and so will the Dow Jones average although I have no explanation for this.
I predict that even weirder stuff will be reported on the news than the unbelievable weirdness being reported now.
I predict the divide between liberals and conservatives will widen.
I predict the youth of America will start resenting the geezers and that will bring on yet another divide.
I predict that I will become even more apathetic about it all.
and lastly, I predict IWasNotBob will not tell me what in hell that username means.

I think it would be cool if everyone reading this would offer an opinion of who IWasNotBob might be.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

35Predictions for 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/3/2013, 3:50 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:I predict the unemployment rate will decrease down to around the 7-8% range.

I stand corrected.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum