Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions for 2010

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Predictions for 2010 Empty Predictions for 2010 1/2/2010, 6:38 pm

I thought this would be a good year starter for folks. What do you think will happen this year?

Any Takers?

My prediction is this:

This is the year that the American People will stand up against our government.

2Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/2/2010, 6:39 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I predict the unemployment rate will decrease down to around the 7-8% range.

3Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/2/2010, 7:01 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:I predict the unemployment rate will decrease down to around the 7-8% range.

I predict catastropic failure on all levels of economic support. People will be fighting over simple basics in the cities. Country and suburbia will be fighting just to hang on to what they have. Tough decisions will need to be made as to who lives and dies. This will be the decade of the great American Humbling. Those that survive will be much more spiritual and turn to God to get them through. Many atheists will see the folly of their foolish ways and will turn back to the old paths. An invasion from Mexico intended to retake the southwest will be successful and there will be an exodus of Hollywood types to New York and other liberal towns. These great cities will fall before the Muslim Jaggernaut due to the weakness of liberal philosohphy shortly after. Jennifer Anniston will make her way to Teos compound and seek safety in his arms which he will reluctantly provide as his harem is already substantial. affraid

4Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/2/2010, 7:23 pm

I predict the economy will continue to rebound and unemployment will decrease and we will slowly recover.

5Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/2/2010, 7:39 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I predict the unemployment rate will decrease down to around the 7-8% range.

I predict catastropic failure on all levels of economic support. People will be fighting over simple basics in the cities. Country and suburbia will be fighting just to hang on to what they have. Tough decisions will need to be made as to who lives and dies. This will be the decade of the great American Humbling. Those that survive will be much more spiritual and turn to God to get them through. Many atheists will see the folly of their foolish ways and will turn back to the old paths. An invasion from Mexico intended to retake the southwest will be successful and there will be an exodus of Hollywood types to New York and other liberal towns. These great cities will fall before the Muslim Jaggernaut due to the weakness of liberal philosohphy shortly after. Jennifer Anniston will make her way to Teos compound and seek safety in his arms which he will reluctantly provide as his harem is already substantial. affraid

I think that last prediction about Jennifer Anniston is about as likely to happen as all the rest of 'em you predicted, but hey, you ARE starting the year on a positive note at least. Wink

6Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/2/2010, 8:55 pm

Status Quo!

7Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/2/2010, 9:04 pm

I predict that we will continue to have the "catastrophe imminent" posts.

8Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/2/2010, 9:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think that last prediction about Jennifer Anniston is about as likely to happen as all the rest of 'em you predicted, but hey, you ARE starting the year on a positive note at least. Wink[/quote]

Hey there are people that believe that we all came from pond scum and that there was no intelligent design....If they are even half right then Jennifer's a sure thing...come on baby why fight it.

king

9Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 1:54 am

I think we are in for a double dip recession, taxes people are not going to believe, market will again go down to numbers unheard of since the last fall, interest rates of 12.9 to 15.9 for housing will be commom, as they were during Carters era as President. We are going to see and go through the same thing with Obama as we did with Carter only this time we will fight for our freedoms at the polls and the American Public will speak loud and clear in November 2010. There will be an amazing number of people surprised at the defeat of the Democrats in 2010 and Obama in 2012, but they will be glad to see him go because he cannot and will not solve any problems and he doesn't have any ideas how to solve anything except to throw money at it and this is the main thing community organizers do it is because it is not their money. He will be the worst President this country has hever had and it will be so noted. Even the Clintons and the rest will not like him.

10Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 1:59 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Rushman wrote:There will be an amazing number of people surprised at the defeat of the Democrats in 2010 and Obama in 2012...

I would not be surprised at all to see the democrats lose several seats in congress during the 2010 elections. That is basically par for the course in American politics. But you have to admit, this administration was handed an entire plate full of issues to deal with. I don't think it is entirely fair to blame congressional democrats simply because things have not been completely turned around in such a short time frame.

11Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 6:19 am

Looks like you're about as good as predicting the future as you are at playing fantasy football. (for those not in the know, boards of fl is absolute garbage at FF. Just sayin'.)

12Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 6:25 am

Also, I predict Christoph Waltz wins an Academy Award for best supporting actor.

13Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 9:57 am

My New Year's resolution is to try to get hold of some painless means of committing suicide if one of two contingencies happens. One, trying to survive in America becomes intolerable in the future. Or two, I contract a debilitating terminal illness.
I don't have the guts to put a gun in my mouth. I can do it only if I have some pills of some kind to gently put me to sleep and then kill me. So far I haven't figured out what those pills are or how to obtain them.

14Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 10:01 am

By the way, why does it say I posted that post at 7:57 PM when it's actually 7:57 AM.

15Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 12:00 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

IWasNotBob wrote:By the way, why does it say I posted that post at 7:57 PM when it's actually 7:57 AM.

I believe you may have you timezone set as GMT +6 as opposed to GMT -6. Click on Profile -> Preferences -> Scroll down to Timezone -> Select GMT -6.

16Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 1:58 pm

boards of FL wrote:
IWasNotBob wrote:By the way, why does it say I posted that post at 7:57 PM when it's actually 7:57 AM.

I believe you may have you timezone set as GMT +6 as opposed to GMT -6. Click on Profile -> Preferences -> Scroll down to Timezone -> Select GMT -6.

Thanks

17Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 2:35 pm

IWasNotBob wrote:My New Year's resolution is to try to get hold of some painless means of committing suicide if one of two contingencies happens. One, trying to survive in America becomes intolerable in the future. Or two, I contract a debilitating terminal illness.
I don't have the guts to put a gun in my mouth. I can do it only if I have some pills of some kind to gently put me to sleep and then kill me. So far I haven't figured out what those pills are or how to obtain them.

Bob,
uhh thats messed up, I dont know if your joking or not.

18Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 3:12 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

theoldgods wrote:
IWasNotBob wrote:My New Year's resolution is to try to get hold of some painless means of committing suicide if one of two contingencies happens. One, trying to survive in America becomes intolerable in the future. Or two, I contract a debilitating terminal illness.

Bob,

Bob's not joking he talks about this a lot. He wants control of his final days. I do understand why.

19Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 5:09 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
theoldgods wrote:

Bob,

Bob's not joking he talks about this a lot. He wants control of his final days. I do understand why.
That is correct, teo. I have no death wish and I'm not suicidal. I would like to live a healthy life free of disease and suffering for as long as I am able to. BUT when that health is gone or there is some external nightmare to deal with, I just would like to be able to check out of life the easiest way possible. And rather than wait until it's too late to prepare for that I'm just thinking ahead is all.

20Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 5:12 pm

Actually my bird looks like he must have contracted some kind of mange or rabies or something because as you can see it looks like his whole body is foaming. If whatever he has is catching then I may not have a moment to spare.

21Predictions for 2010 Empty Prediction 1/3/2010, 7:35 pm

I predict that it will be worse then last year, but better then next year.

22Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 1/3/2010, 7:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

jac wrote:I predict that it will be worse then last year, but better then next year.

Should your prediction trend continue, this year will be the best year moving forward! Enjoy it while it lasts!

23Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 10:20 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Predictions for 2010 Anothe10

24Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 11:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I predict Sean Hannity and Ed Schultz will still be spewing diarrea out of their mouths at years end.
I predict both the unemployment rate will rise and so will the Dow Jones average although I have no explanation for this.
I predict that even weirder stuff will be reported on the news than the unbelievable weirdness being reported now.
I predict the divide between liberals and conservatives will widen.
I predict the youth of America will start resenting the geezers and that will bring on yet another divide.
I predict that I will become even more apathetic about it all.
and lastly, I predict IWasNotBob will not tell me what in hell that username means.

25Predictions for 2010 Empty Re: Predictions for 2010 2/2/2013, 11:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THE BOARD WAS STARTED IN 2010....i WENT BACK AND BROUGHT IT FORWARD....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum