Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calling All Christian Soldiers - We Must Boycott Two Rivers Grocery in East TX

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Calling All Christian Soldiers - We Must Boycott Two Rivers Grocery in East TX - Page 2 MFZjvL6se9L8WKEe98vB8Tg

Sal

Sal

Calling All Christian Soldiers - We Must Boycott Two Rivers Grocery in East TX - Page 2 UDtlk

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:Calling All Christian Soldiers - We Must Boycott Two Rivers Grocery in East TX - Page 2 UDtlk

Sal I don't think it's appropriate to advertise your sexual preferences on a forum.....

alecto wrote:
Yomama wrote:I disagree with filing a complaint. Sure, Chrissy is within her rights to do so, but if Chrissy is like most people, they make simple errors from time to time that would ordinarily be overlooked. A complaint-filing "troublemaker" will not have a job for long if the boss starts documenting minor errors. Eventually the boss will have enough documentation for a firing to stand up in a court of law.

---------------------------------

As far as the grocery store is concerned, I bet that the case will be dismissed by the court. The grocery store is within their rights to refuse service to anyone... especially a foul-mouthed bigot.

If Chrissy filed a complaint and as a result of that complaint she was harassed, discriminated against, or suffered retaliation for filing the complaint she would have one hell of a lawsuit against her employer and the Boss responsible. Her boss would have a hard time explaining why she was a good employee then all of a sudden after she filed a complaint she became a bad employee especially if she has had good performance evaluations from said employer and boss.

I siad I wasnt going to do anything. its just a fad. youd be surprised at the shit I have let slip by. my boss at baptist gave me a movie to watch one time, in it there were gay republicans and they were mean and evil. I think he gave this to me after bmom called him, not sure all what she told him, but it was weird. I just told him the movie was good and we talked about it.

At the same time the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are more than willing to discriminate against other minority groups of mature willing companions who only wish to live their lives as they choose with hate filled words and possibly even unreported acts of aggression..... Go figure.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:At the same time the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are more than willing to discriminate against other minority groups of mature willing companions who only wish to live their lives as they choose with hate filled words and possibly even unreported acts of aggression..... Go figure.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile

yes ive noticed. You really get to hear how people feel when they dont know your a lesbian. If I had to guess in all most of the times I had to bear the brunt of some form of homo hate has come from the left leaners who make jokes. usually most real zealist christians dont say much, a disaproving facial expression seems to be common with them when the topic is brought up. This is of course just my personal experiance.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Everyone gets hammered from time to time. I get ribbed about my age, being bald, not having a wife all the time...people remind me of chickens. When I was a kid I noticed that a hen would get a bug bite on her head and it would turn red. Then one of the chickens would peck it. It would soon bleed and then all the other chickens would gang up pecking the spot until they hit the hens brain and killed her....people just like to peck....they are all a bunch of peckers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Calling All Christian Soldiers - We Must Boycott Two Rivers Grocery in East TX - Page 2 Opecga10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum