Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anti-abortion groups boycott Girl Scout cookies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This is how sick this world has become.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/anti-abortion-groups-boycott-girl-scout-cookies-22364392

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So what do you suppose ? Make those people buy girl scout cookies at government gun point ?..That's what progressives always do. It's my money and I will damned well spend it how I want. I don't like the song Alone yet not alone being snubbed by the Oscars so I am boycotting the movies...isn't that my right ?...Yes of course it is...

Sure it's your right but rights have nothing to do w/ this. You don't like how other people feel about this so you're going to boycott something because other don't agree w/ your opinion. How generous of you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:Sure it's your right but rights have nothing to do w/ this. You don't like how other people feel about this so you're going to boycott something because other don't agree w/ your opinion. How generous of you.

YES IT'S CALLED FREEDOM SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL...!

people on diets are also boycotting girl scout cookies lol

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Sure it's your right but rights have nothing to do w/ this. You don't like how other people feel about this so you're going to boycott something because other don't agree w/ your opinion. How generous of you.

YES IT'S CALLED FREEDOM SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL...!

No...It's called control.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:This is how sick this world has become.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/anti-abortion-groups-boycott-girl-scout-cookies-22364392

Then it is safe to presume that you spoke out this same way when the Progressives boycotted Glenn Beck, Chick Fil A, Sean Hannity and many others!

Keep up the good work, before long you'll be a far right Conservative!

Not even close to this issue, Markle. You need to get your senile pills out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum