Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sex ed poster at middle school...I was a year in the Navy before I knew this stuff..

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/D3nTudNmQ-c it's a youtube try this link..

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 1/18/2014, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ok, this is about like Dreams making a statement of fact even without a link, what middle school and where?

It sure aint happening around here!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am sorry Pdog I forgot neocons only accept Fox News...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/17/parents-upset-by-x-rated-sex-ed-poster-in-middle-school/

Kansas father said he was shocked after he discovered his 13-year-old daughter’s health curriculum included references to vaginal intercourse, anal sex, and touching each other’s genitals.

“I got furious,” Mark Ellis, of Shawnee, Kan., told me. “And I’m still worked up about it.”

2seaoat

Any fourth grader with an internet connection knows more than T did in the navy today......it explains a great deal......we used the dictionary in fourth grade and it was a great incentive to improve research skills discovering all the variations of sex and anatomy. By early high school we had read the masters book and were fully versed.....I remember in high school explaining a clitoris to a friend who did not even understand her own anatomy. Discovery of the human body without perverse and sophomoric immaturity is nothing evil and only natural by children. The people who were artificially shielded are some strange adults in my experience and have some weird sexual intensity.

I swear seagoat... you would defend wife rustling and horse beating. Why not just have govt takeover parenting completely?

2seaoat wrote:Any fourth grader with an internet connection knows more than T did in the navy today......it explains a great deal......we used the dictionary in fourth grade and it was a great incentive to improve research skills discovering all the variations of sex and anatomy.  By early high school we had read the masters book and were fully versed.....I remember in high school explaining a clitoris to a friend who did not even understand her own anatomy.  Discovery of the human body without perverse and sophomoric immaturity is nothing evil and only natural by children.  The people who were artificially shielded are some strange adults in my experience and have some weird sexual intensity.

its you who is weird.

its not the schools responsibility to be teaching kids about sex. especially this explicit.  No 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well i did go in the Navy at 17 so maybe seaoat was ahead of me in the sex thing maybe he got held back a couple grades because the teachers loved him so much and wanted to sit at his fountain of knowledge and drink of his wisdom. Hard to let such a good thing go...

Everything I knew about sex in middle school I learned from reading romance novels. Even though the writing was atrocious, I was curious. And my mother was not one to discuss anything, not even menstruation.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah a guy in high school study hall told me the best time to have sex with a girl was when she was on her period ...That guy married my best friend..it didn't work out for them, wonder why ?

2seaoat

In the 7th grade they divided the boys and girls and gave us our talk. I have told this story in the PNJ, but the male health teacher told the boys that men are superior because you can look at nature and see birds where the male is always the bright colors......I swear as a seventh grader I looked at this guy and thought WTF, he later became superintendant of schools and had a middle school named after him. There were parents complaining back then, and there will be parents complaining today. Easily solved. Communicate with parents to have the option to have their kids sit out. Health curriculum which deals with human sexuality is part of the education process and this idea that sex is something evil is a belief which should give the option for those who hold those beliefs to sit it out, but for the rest the learning experience is positive and hopefully scientific and full of facts which can protect kids who may be getting their information from superstition and half wits.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Teo, you must have gotten a late start then. We were taught sex education in middle school PE classes. Of course real sex education was taught by our parents before middle school.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost Rider wrote:Teo, you must have gotten a late start then. We were taught sex education in middle school PE classes. Of course real sex education was taught by our parents before middle school.
Oh I knew all the parts and their normal use I just didn't know my dick could or should go into the poop chute. Or that I could have "sex" with a guy. Gays were in the closet remember ? My first exposure to a gay person was seaman Paul that guy was a real flamer. My friends told me why he was to be steered clear of. I did my share of parking but knocking up a girl was considered irresponsible.

Ghost Rider wrote:Teo, you must have gotten a late start then. We were taught sex education in middle school PE classes. Of course real sex education was taught by our parents before middle school.

I had sex ed too in high school, but they were not Teaching us HOW TO HAVE sex.

they were teaching us what could happen when you have it, such as pregnancy, STD's. certainly not orgasms or anal sex or oral sex.  No 

I really do not think its the schools place to teach that. its the parent/s

knothead

knothead

Interesting thread I must say . . . I essentially agree with Chrissy here, too much information on the HOW TO's I believe in lieu of what not to do. Old school I know but they (kids) should be educated about the mechanics of the anatomy and they will figure it out . . . eventually. I came up in a rather innocent era I suppose . . . . never saw a woman naked until our senior trip to NO when we went into a joint and there she was . . . . OMG . . . . been hooked ever since!  Very Happy 

Note: Figuring it out was an adventure.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum