Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penis pumps cost Medicare $172 million

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/penis-pumps-cost-medicare-172-million-report-article-1.1578951

And no I didn't find this by googling for penis pumps. I got it from Jimmy Kimmel who apparently did.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have a friend who got one of those ..now he can't find a woman to entertain..he's very depressed.

Recently, the military was denied a 1.6% percent pay increase; it was restricted to one percent. Meanwhile, at Lockheed, executive compensation rose 18.5% in 2012 over 2011. The Lockheed chief executive officer received $27,549,444, the chief operating officer $11,390,322.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Recently, the military was denied a 1.6% percent pay increase; it was restricted to one percent. Meanwhile, at Lockheed, executive compensation rose 18.5% in 2012 over 2011. The Lockheed chief executive officer received $27,549,444, the chief operating officer $11,390,322.

Unfortunately, we don't live in a Utopia and there have to be fat cats making this kind of money paid for by government borrowing to protect our way of life.

Sal

Sal

Just a reminder that requiring insurance to cover birth control is totally immoral.

Rolling Eyes 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Just a reminder that requiring insurance to cover birth control is totally immoral.

Rolling Eyes 

What part of forcing churches that are anti-abortion to in fact pay for abortions isn't immoral ? come on Sal.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Penis pumps...yet females with breast cancer can not have reconstructive surgery.....they just whack it off. Discrimination.

2seaoat

What part of forcing churches that are anti-abortion to in fact pay for abortions isn't immoral ? come on Sal.

I see....having the church employee pay for it out of pocket is now moral as compared to blue cross paying for the same. So T supports employers dictating employees health care decisions......by golly such consistency in doctrine....I have caught bass who flip flop less.

Joanimaroni wrote:Penis pumps...yet females with breast cancer can not have reconstructive surgery.....they just whack it off. Discrimination.

Men do the same. sorry...
ref "whack off"

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mr Ichi wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Penis pumps...yet females with breast cancer can not have reconstructive surgery.....they just whack it off. Discrimination.

Men do the same. sorry...
ref "whack off"

With a pump.

Does this mean there may be a market for used "Pumps"?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:What part of forcing churches that are anti-abortion to in fact pay for abortions isn't immoral ? come on Sal.

I see....having the church employee pay for it out of pocket is now moral as compared to blue cross paying for the same.  So T supports employers dictating employees health care decisions......by golly such consistency in doctrine....I have caught bass who flip flop less.

Religion is NOT part of the governments thug rule you dumb progressive weenie. Freedom of religion means that a religion can dictate that they believe abortion is wrong and to work for them personnel must find other ways to dispose of their unwanted unloved human waste such as adoption within the religion. You turds seem to think that the first amendment means nothing and your sense of right and wrong should be imposed by a cops gun.... Yes let's just go Waco everyone till seaoats happy...jerk !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum