Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cost to taxpayers of Obama's next vacation trip: $60-100 million

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2013/06/14/obama-africa-trip-costs-the-washington-post/2422951/

I've been tired of this BS for a long time.. with all of them.. If we're the powerhouse let them come to us.. Or do conference calls..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Welcome to Obamastan, our potentate must survey his heritage.

GW holds the record for taking the longest vacation in Crawford, Texas ever.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sir BP wrote:GW holds the record for taking the longest vacation in Crawford, Texas ever.

Yeah i am sure that cost a fortune.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Did anyone ever question the Bush expenditures in this regard?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:Did anyone ever question the Bush expenditures in this regard?

Your comparisons are getting pitifully weak..Obama is a high flying tax waster that is pissing on you and telling you it's raining....

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:Did anyone ever question the Bush expenditures in this regard?

Did You?    And if you did, why are you not questioning Obamas?   dont answer that, we already know.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually when you google it,  the comparison between Obama and Bush on this gets really convoluted to research because all you can get are the democrat sites with their figures proving that Bush was worse and the republican websites have their figures that Obama is worse. 
After doing my best to wade through all that partisan crap,  the best conclusion I can come to is they both are expensive (to us) slackers.
One thing everybody agrees on is that Bush took far more days of vacation than anybody except Roosevelt.  And Roosevelt was really running the country and the war when he was on vacation.  They claim Bush was doing that too but there's too many photos of him clearing brush on the ranch for exercise to convince me of that.
On the other hand,  Obama is the Diamond Jim of presidential slackers.  He goes first class on everything and that probably cancels out the number of days Bush took off.
So it's a tie.

Bob wrote:Actually when you google it,  the comparison between Obama and Bush on this gets really convoluted to research because all you can get are the democrat sites with their figures proving that Bush was worse and the republican websites have their figures that Obama is worse. 
After doing my best to wade through all that partisan crap,  the best conclusion I can come to is they both are expensive (to us) slackers.
One thing everybody agrees on is that Bush took far more days of vacation than anybody except Roosevelt.  And Roosevelt was really running the country and the war when he was on vacation.  They claim Bush was doing that too but there's too many photos of him clearing brush on the ranch for exercise to convince me of that.
On the other hand,  Obama is the Diamond Jim of presidential slackers.  He goes first class on everything and that probably cancels out the number of days Bush took off.
So it's a tie.

Cost to taxpayers of Obama's next vacation trip:  $60-100 million Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEitp6vmIbh7E6Ofhrg-DtgravqR2F-1Z6AEn1MBxlNuPvoNYD

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak1dPU8uXiE

Laughing

Markle

Markle

Sir BP wrote:GW holds the record for taking the longest vacation in Crawford, Texas ever.

How many times do Progressives need to have this explained to them? I realize they are very S-L-O-W but it does get boring.

When you go home from work every day, do you consider that as part of your vacation? I didn't think so.

The Crawford Ranch in Texas was the permanent residence of President George Walker Bush. Permanent security and facilities for the Secret Service were permanently in place on the premises. All communication equipment was kept in place 24/7/365.

Other "vacations" were at Camp David also known as the Summer White House. Same as above. All facilities in place and its even in the middle of a military base. President Barack Hussein Obama hates the place because it doesn't have a golf course.

So other than the flight to and from, there was very little difference in cost between President Bush and Laura staying at the White House, their own home in Crawford Texas or Camp David, the Summer White house.

President Obama and family are loath to return to their mansion in Chicago. Maybe it has to do with all the shootings, gang murders and violence or they don't want to remind the public that the Obama's bought their mansion with the help of convicted felon Tony Rezko who also owns the unbuildable lot adjoining the Obama mansion.

As you know, the tastes of the Obama's are far, far richer. On the government dime they are getting in all the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous vacations and PARTIES!

All while telling us to tighten our belt and to not go to Las Vegas for expensive vacations. While they take off for Rio, the South of France, Martha's Vineyard and other places worthy of a TV Reality Series.

I have no argument if President Obama and his family want to spend the summer at their Mansion in Chicago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum