Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

super bowl prediction

+7
knothead
boards of FL
QueenOfHearts
Ghost Rider
Sal
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 11:53 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Missed those completely, thank goodness.  I don't check out tweets and I couldn't care less what some idiots tweet.

I watch the new and news commentary. It gave me a better understanding of Sherman. Sorry to disappoint you.

Those tweets were the subject of Mr. Oats' "MLK" thread. 

A thread to which you commented. 

I guess you didn't look at the link in the OP. 

And, you don't disappoint me. 

You are always precisely what I expect you to be. 

52super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/22/2014, 12:00 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Missed those completely, thank goodness.  I don't check out tweets and I couldn't care less what some idiots tweet.

I watch the new and news commentary. It gave me a better understanding of Sherman. Sorry to disappoint you.

Those tweets were the subject of Mr. Oats' "MLK" thread. 

A thread to which you commented. 

I guess you didn't look at the link in the OP. 

And, you don't disappoint me. 

You are always precisely what I expect you to be. 

Nope, I sure didn't...I did not look at the link and I have no intentions of doing so.

Made my comments about the Sherman incident, period.

53super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/1/2014, 9:29 pm

2seaoat

Still Seattle

54super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/1/2014, 10:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Still the Broncos.

55super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 12:00 am

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Still the Broncos.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

56super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 12:12 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Terrorist midgets will parachute into the superbowl and shoot all the players in the knee. Then TSA will panic and strip down all the old women and take pictures of them as the terrorists escape in a dirigible. Obama will then call the Midget Muslim Brotherhood and make sure they got home safe while he denies any knowledge of the event... this will lead to Ireland being bombed. The CIA suspects it was leprechauns.

57super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 12:18 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Terrorist midgets will parachute into the superbowl and shoot all the players in the knee. Then TSA will panic and strip down all the old women and take pictures of them as the terrorists escape in a dirigible. Obama will then call the Midget Muslim Brotherhood and make sure they got home safe while he denies any knowledge of the event... this will lead to Ireland being bombed. The CIA suspects it was leprechauns.

The black ops folks are headed your way for leaking the plan, Sorry, Teo I cant help you on this one. Leave the keys to the motorcycles under the door mat. I will take care of them for you.

58super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 12:40 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey Ichi I didn't know Johnny Depp was in Platoon..huh...

59super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 12:44 am

I like Johnny Depp. But I cant watch that kind of movie. Supposed to be a very good movie.

60super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 12:53 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah think I will see if it's on netflix and watch it during the superbore.

61super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 12:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This guy predicts it's the last superbowl...

62super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 8:45 pm

dumpcare

Seattle tearing Denver a part, much faster team defense and offense.

63super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 8:51 pm

An epic choke... so far.

64super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 9:07 pm

Sal

Sal

Super Snore ....

Bring on Bruno. 

65super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 9:23 pm

dumpcare

Manning looks like he hasn't slept in a couple of days.

66super bowl prediction - Page 3 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 2/2/2014, 9:36 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It Looks like Seoat's predictions are once again spot-on.......... He called this one right......

You Seaoat naysayers just need to give it up......  Razz 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum