Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

super bowl prediction

+7
knothead
boards of FL
QueenOfHearts
Ghost Rider
Sal
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/20/2014, 12:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:All these bronco fans......can you say Peyton choke.

No.

27super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/20/2014, 12:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You just don't rub it in....

You taught your son to have class.

28super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/20/2014, 12:19 pm

2seaoat

Seattle or Bears Super Bowl Champs.....

Seaoat prediction in August 2013.....uh oh.....will I be a good winner, or will I trash talk? pirat 

29super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 2:00 pm

Sal

Sal

I don't understand the intensity of the reaction to Richard Sherman's outburst.

He was loud and over-the-top, but it wasn't anything I'd never seen before.

I think a lot of the outrage stems from the fact that he was standing next to a pretty white woman when he went off.

I don't think you'd see the same visceral reaction had Michael Strahan been the reporter asking the question.

30super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 2:13 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Sal wrote:I don't understand the intensity of the reaction to Richard Sherman's outburst.

I think a lot of the outrage stems from the fact that he was standing next to a pretty white woman when he went off.

I don't think you'd see the same visceral reaction had Michael Strahan been the reporter asking the question.

I don't think the reaction has anything to do with the sex or race of the interviewer. Sherman was a big mouth, braggart asshole. Most people don't talk about how great they are. Most people have better manners.

31super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 2:14 pm

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I remember when my son got rhe ability to hit homeruns in baseball... I threatened to whup his butt the first time he hit one and didnt act with composure and dignity , even the first one.... Told him he better act like he'd been there and done that. I told him the first would not be the last despite the fields getting larger as he got older.... Oh yeah he was hitting homeruns in Tball at age seven.

Could care less . . .

32super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 3:00 pm

Sal

Sal

QueenOfHearts wrote:

I don't think the reaction has anything to do with the sex or race of the interviewer.  

Well, we'll just have to disagree about that.

Erin Andrews was obviously shocked by Sherman's behavior, and a lot of the outrage stems from her discomfort.

Sherman was a big mouth, braggart asshole.  Most people don't talk about how great they are.  Most people have better manners.

Not really ...

Off topic ...

... Erin Andrews is smokin' hot.

A friend and I had the pleasure of shooting a game of HORSE with her (and Dick Vitale) in Allen Fieldhouse a few years ago.  She had on no makeup, her hair in a pony tail, she was dressed in sweats, and she was absolutely mesmerizing.

She won the game easily.

33super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 5:29 pm

Lol... She really is a natural beauty. But had nothing to do with the topic... I'll watch the next time those teams play.

34super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 6:53 pm

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Sherman is like someone who has never had success before ,,,, doesn't know how to act

Not quite true.

He was a star athlete in high school as well as being an honors student. He was also a star back at Stanford and graduated academically at the top of his class at Stanford. He is a very intelligent, accomplished fellow.

Knowing that this feud between the two players, started last summer and has continued ever since, I don't hold his rant against him.

Players at that level have the ability to pump themselves up to levels most people cannot understand. Obviously he is a very emotional player and there had to have been some pretty strong jawing between himself and Crabtree. He had to have thought he had died and gone to heaven when that pass came in Crabtree's direction. At that instant he knew they had won a trip to the Super Bowl. I'd be pretty excited too.

35super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 7:08 pm

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Seattle pass defense will make it a long day for Peyton, but where is pace now that Peyton got the Broncos to the Super Bowl and his NFL QB Tim Tebow is doing the lead in for depends.

Seaoat can you rewrite that so it makes sense.

2seaoat thinks he did make sense. Apparently multi-tasking is not one of 2seaoats talents. Nor is it mine but at least I know it is not.

36super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 7:18 pm

by 2seaoat Yesterday at 9:21 am
Seattle pass defense will make it a long day for Peyton, but where is pace now that Peyton got the Broncos to the Super Bowl and his NFL QB Tim Tebow is doing the lead in for depends.
------
Tebow only got one year ....and if there is cold weather like is predicted, Seattle wins easy

37super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 7:18 pm

Peyton is a fair rather qb

38super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 7:24 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:I don't understand the intensity of the reaction to Richard Sherman's outburst.

Has to be one of our most foolish, racist posts ever. You must be so proud to demonstrate who are the true racists.

39super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 8:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:

Has to be one of our most foolish, racist posts ever.  You must be so proud to demonstrate who are the true racists.

cheers 

40super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 8:04 pm

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Has to be one of our most foolish, racist posts ever.  You must be so proud to demonstrate who are the true racists.

Another demonstration that wingnuts are not only incapable of self identification, they don't even understand the definition of racism. 

You must be proud to be such a fool. 

41super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 8:07 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

cheers 

A fool cheering on another fool's foolishness. 

That's adorable. 

42super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 8:39 pm

You said you thght the outrage was over the reporter (white lady) that barely said a word. Want to buy a clue?

43super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 8:40 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:You said you thght the outrage was over the reporter (white lady) that barely said a word. Want to buy a clue?

Recognizing racism is not racism. 

Need a loan?

44super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 8:51 pm

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You said you thght the outrage was over the reporter (white lady) that barely said a word. Want to buy a clue?

Recognizing racism is not racism. 

Need a loan?

heh... sexism and racism... then a little bit of elitism. You must be the pope of dope.

45super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 8:53 pm

Sal

Sal

Again, recognizing and identifying racism is not racism. 

It's amazing how this simple concept eludes the wingnut mind. 

46super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 10:23 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2014-01-21

Poor Sal.....he lives to scream racist. He wants to believe everyone that complained about Sherman, complained because his out burst was in front of a pretty white woman. He is being a sad little man making up crap to push his agenda.

BTW....I think Sherman's girlfriend is prettier.

47super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 11:42 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Poor Sal.....he lives to scream racist. He wants to believe everyone that complained about  Sherman, complained because his out burst was in front of a pretty white woman. He is being a sad little man making up crap to push his agenda.

I think it's pretty clear that the comments which blew up the Twitterverse after Sherman's outburst were racist. 

Did you miss those?

Pkrbum has never given me any reason to think he's a racist. 

Your posts and Markie's speak for themselves. 

You make me smile. 

48super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 11:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Poor Sal.....he lives to scream racist. He wants to believe everyone that complained about  Sherman, complained because his out burst was in front of a pretty white woman. He is being a sad little man making up crap to push his agenda.

I think it's pretty clear that the comments which blew up the Twitterverse after Sherman's outburst were racist. 

Did you miss those?

Pkrbum has never given me any reason to think he's a racist. 

Your posts and Markie's speak for themselves. 

You make me smile. 

Missed those completely, thank goodness. I don't check out tweets and I couldn't care less what some idiots tweet.

I watch the new and news commentary. It gave me a better understanding of Sherman. Sorry to disappoint you.

49super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 11:49 pm

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:I remember when my son got rhe ability to hit homeruns in baseball... I threatened to whup his butt the first time he hit one and didnt act with composure and dignity , even the first one.... Told him he better act like he'd been there and done that. I told him the first would not be the last despite the fields getting larger as he got older.... Oh yeah he was hitting homeruns in Tball at age seven.

Could care less . . .

Somebody mentioned not picking in another thread ....

.... so, here's a nit I can't help but pick ....

.... "could care less" (incorrect), suggests you care some ....

.... "couldn't care less" (correct), suggests you care not at all.

Sorry. 

50super bowl prediction - Page 2 Empty Re: super bowl prediction 1/21/2014, 11:51 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:

Could care less . . .

Somebody mentioned not picking in another thread ....

.... so, here's a nit I can't help but pick ....

.... "could care less" (incorrect), suggests you care some ....

.... "couldn't care less" (correct), suggests you care not at all.

Sorry. 

cheers 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum