Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo makes the Super Bowl!!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teo makes the Super Bowl!!!!! Empty Teo makes the Super Bowl!!!!! 2/3/2014, 6:38 pm

Teo had a "sock" post for him while he traveled to the Super Bowl. Here He is in this Post super Bowl footage!!

2seaoat

There logic is so stellar that they resort to sophomoric stunts, and cannot even come close to viability.....well that is not entirely correct......they can steal a mike....and prove they are fools.

It was just funny. Get a grip..........

2seaoat

911 truthers are neither funny or relevant.....I have a grip, but then again you may be thinking of funny like a clown, like they are here to amuse us......

I can tell you that everything you read and hear is not true. it is healthy to be critical. Call it what you wish. The truth lies some where inbetween..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When I was learning electronics Ichi I took components apart and examined them under magnification all the time. I saw how every component in a circuit was physically made and from that understood it's function. When I examine the towers I find it ludicrous that they fell the way they did because an examination of the structure would not have allowed it no matter what Popular Federal mechanics says. If the top had slid off and fell to the ground I might have bought that but to have undamaged building give way and allow freefall collapse that is just an ignorant assumption that no one with any sense should make. Building 7 well that is beyond any possibility a demolition and we are told to just believe it or you are a joke and a fool. No ain't buyin it.

Yeah, that's crazy LOL , he had some balls........... Laughing 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dot wrote:Yeah, that's crazy LOL , he had some balls........... Laughing 

Yes for a mere man to rush in And interrupt one of the gods of football is sacrilegious and with something as relatively unimportant as 911 .people wanted to know from gods own mouth how it felt to win a football game.

Also the guy proved that all that security was a joke.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:Yeah, that's crazy LOL , he had some balls........... Laughing 

Also the guy proved that all that security was a joke.

you point out a very important thing right there. didn't they have the cia etc there? maybe it was planned? Wink 

10Teo makes the Super Bowl!!!!! Empty Re: Teo makes the Super Bowl!!!!! 2/3/2014, 10:53 pm

2seaoat

you point out a very important thing right there. didn't they have the cia etc there? maybe it was planned?

The most convincing argument I have heard for the truther movement is that it is an intentional diversion away from the Bin Laden CIA connection and it draws all the low hanging fruit who have drawn absurd focus on the collapse of the buildings and not the potential conspiracy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://whodidit.org/cocon.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum