Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I dont use progressive insurance because of its name LOL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I do use them. They seem much more inclined to negotiate each year... over the last five years I've lowered the premium each year.

However... I would dump them in a ny minute if they didn't. I've never caused an accident and no ticket for over ten years.

PkrBum wrote:I do use them. They seem much more inclined to negotiate each year... over the last five years I've lowered the premium each year.

However... I would dump them in a ny minute if they didn't. I've never caused an accident and no ticket for over ten years.

I have Geico.

I also do not seek employment with hospitals that use the term. And you may notice the last few years that term has caught on with many hospitals.

Im sorry but the "progressives" have ruined another word. either that or communism is taking off like wild fire in this country.  Wink 

It's hard to believe a hosp would call themselves progressive considering the history of social engineering and eugenics.

The owner is one of the largest Progressives in the UNited states.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:The owner is one of the largest Progressives in the UNited states.

yep, peter lewis

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2012/08/progressive-insurance-is-owned-by-peter-lewis-who-is-he-read-this-2462546.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum