Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama responsible for historic drops in violent crime

+3
Joanimaroni
Markle
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

All the theads about crime in Chicago.....read and weep, the President is leading the country out of being buried by violent crime.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-01-01/news/chi-chicago-police-crime-down-16-percent-homicides-down-18-percent-20140101_1_chicago-police-16-percent-22-percent
This is great news and total silence from the folks who have been lying for a year.

President Obama responsible for historic drops in violent crime - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUzLuEIuQtg7wpWhw0VJtF7CAYNXzr--IwwCaWF5opnC-L-YNo

Considering the historic records for firearm and ammo sales since your hero and martyr took office I find it more likely that criminals rethink doing violence during the crime because they're worried of becoming a statistic in the morgue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile 

2seaoat wrote:Chrissy.....the President is really really doing a good job, what are your thoughts......do you agree.

no, I hate him.

he has ruined the healthcare system, bankrupted the country, counties are going broke all over the nation, the national debt is insane high, other countries hate us more than ever, the wall street peeps are richer more than ever, the middle class is becoming extinct, wages are going down for everyone but fast food workers, food stamp usage is insane high, unemployment numbers still suck and guess what, Syria didn't meet their dead line after gassing all those people to remove their wmd's.

now what was it that you thought he was doing such a good job on again mr give me another toke?

He will be one of the top five presidents of all time. I wish he could run for a third term.

2seaoat

He will be one of the top five presidents of all time. I wish he could run for a third term.

Presidential candidates have ran on law and order for a generation, yet this president has done what has been unheard of in a generation........he has lowered violent crime across the board significantly.......this is a stunning development. Any historian with integrity will not find too many Presidents who have accomplished so many records across the board.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Gosh, SO  IF that was indeed satire, you got me.  I didn't realize you had turned to baiting and frankly it sounded so much like one of your normal posts, the subtleties eluded me.

Take this for example:

You have to admit the President is doing a great job.
r

Now, is that satire, a bait, or your honest opinion?

Usually your attempts to make people feel inferior to your superb intellect are much more direct.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:He will be one of the top five presidents of all time. I wish he could run for a third term.

Obama's legacy will be deeply marred by his coziness with Wall Street and the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal.

cool1

cool1

Obama has done nothing but show people how stupid he is , He will go down as the most insane president we have had  Mad 

Sal

Sal

Well, Obama's presidency has certainly served to highlight the profound stupidity of the 25% of the electorate who inhabit the right wing echo chamber.

Funny the POTUS who knows nothing and is responsible for nothing is only responsible for what the BLEETERS want to say.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum