Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama is the founder of ISIS......but Trump tells us who is responsible

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Just get out.....the day we leave it will all blow up.........

2seaoat

I miss T a great deal right now........this whole thing has become Orwellian propaganda and doublethink.........and you see these mindless Trump supporters eating this nonsense up......trance like.

2seaoat wrote:I miss T a great deal right now........this whole thing has become Orwellian propaganda and doublethink.........and you see these mindless Trump supporters eating this nonsense up......trance like.

Lol... funny from a person that would nominate hillary for the Nobel honesty prize.

2seaoat

I will make this simple for you PK. On a scale of 1-100 with who I trust to be President of the United States, I would give Trump a 10, and Hillary and 80. Now if you were going to buy tennis balls which were rated the same quality and in one batch you could get 10 or the other batch you could get 80, there is still a chance that both batches are capable of having a bad ball, but I will take my chances with the eighty all day long.

Now you make it simple. Give me your scale rating of each not on honesty, but who you trust to be President.

My rating:
Hillary 80
Trump 10

RealLindaL

I know you didn't ask me, but for me Trump would be at minus 100.  I'm not kidding.

2seaoat

My ten would be based upon the fact that he would be surrounded by people who would basically being doing the job because he is lazy and not capable of much of an attention span. His need to be the center of attention however would be frightening because he still would be commander in chief which cannot be delegated.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote: however would be frightening because he still would be commander in chief which cannot be delegated.

BINGO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum