Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gulf Breeze teen kills mom.

+7
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
Ghost Rider
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 10:35 am

dumpcare

If you're a fb member, like weartv and go to this story and read over hundred comments, there are quite a few nasty comments, but what did not surprise me at all was there were surprisingly many young females that are sypathetic to the boy.

102Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 10:40 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:If you're a fb member, like weartv and go to this story and read over hundred comments, there are quite a few nasty comments, but what did not surprise me at all was there were surprisingly many young females that are sypathetic to the boy.

Because he is nice looking.

Recreational drugs IMO just don't cause an individual to do what this kid did. I think his baseball coach needs to shut up. The kid will never play ball for GB an will never play for any team again.

103Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 10:47 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Kenneth Bianchi and cousin Angelo Buono, dubbed the Hillside Stranglers for the murders of 10 girls in the Los Angeles area in the late 1970s, both married while in prison.

Serial killers John Wayne Gacy and Ted Bundy both had committed relationships with women before they were put to death. "Night Stalker" Richard Ramirez, awaiting execution for a string of brutal murders in California in 1985, married a pen pal in 1996.

Erik and Lyle Menendez, who are serving life sentences for the 1989 murders of their parents, both married after being incarcerated. Erik Menendez recently celebrated his sixth wedding anniversary with a woman he began corresponding after his conviction. Lyle Menendez married pen pal Anna Eriksson in 1997. The couple split up after about a year, but he then married another correspondent in a prison ceremony in 2003.

Scott Peterson, awaiting death in the execution chamber of San Quentin State Prison for the murders of his wife and unborn son, is reportedly flooded with letters from admirers. Even Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh received marriage proposals before he was executed.

But there are few accounts of men taking brides who are serving time for violent crimes. Certainly, there's debate over the psychological and social factors that may explain why women appear more apt to fall in love with convicts, but underneath the discussion are some pretty straightforward numbers.

104Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 11:24 am

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:
ppaca wrote:If you're a fb member, like weartv and go to this story and read over hundred comments, there are quite a few nasty comments, but what did not surprise me at all was there were surprisingly many young females that are sypathetic to the boy.

Because he is nice looking.

Recreational drugs IMO just don't cause an individual to do what this kid did. I think his baseball coach needs to shut up. The kid will never play ball for GB an will never play for any team again.

Agreed, coach does need to shut up. Guess he can't face the fact he's losing his star baseball pitcher for this up coming season.

105Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 3:41 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Is this the father of the young man charged with killing his mother?

http://eagnews.org/teacher-propositions-14-year-old-student-union-demands-10-day-suspension/

ENSACOLA, Fla. – Do teachers unions support parents who are trying to keep their teenagers safe?

Consider this recent case from Pensacola, Florida:

William Aydelott was a 47-year-old high school teacher who exchanged 241 text messages with a 14-year-old female student within a nine-day period in 2010, according to the Pensacola News Journal.

In one message, Aydelott described the student as being “sexy.” In another, he indicated he would be willing to have sex with her.

The Escambia County school district understandably fired Aydelott when the messages were discovered, citing the state code of ethics which says, “School district employees shall not engage in any conduct that is likely to create in the minds of reasonable impartial observers the perception that a relationship or interaction with one or more students is abusive, exploitative or otherwise improper.”

Almost unbelievably, the Escambia Education Association, the local teachers union, filed a grievance on behalf of Aydelott, arguing that the firing was “unwarranted” and that the teacher only deserved a 10-day suspension, according to the newspaper report.

Luckily the arbitrator ruled that the firing was justified. Thank goodness somebody was concerned about the safety and welfare of the student. It certainly was not the union.

Union officials had all the details regarding this highly improper and potentially dangerous situation, yet were willing to leave the young girl in harm’s way to save the job of one of its members.

Is this any less horrific than the cover-up involving Jerry Sandusky and Joe Paterno at Penn State University? What might have happened to the student if Aydelott had not lost track of his cell phone and the text messages had not been discovered?

They’re taking down Paterno’s statue on the PSU campus. They should kick the teachers union to the curb in Pensacola.

106Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 3:43 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I think it is the same person. A PNJ article refers to him as "Randy." This profile states he was a teacher.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/randy-aydelott/26/973/1a0

107Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 3:51 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

QueenOfHearts wrote:I think it is the same person.  A PNJ article refers to him as "Randy."  This profile states he was a teacher.

That's the dad. He lost his job and Sharon filed for divorce.

108Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 3:52 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You gals are pretty good sleuths...

109Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 5:15 pm

dumpcare

reason for edit, I did not read previous posts lol

110Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 5:22 pm

dumpcare

QueenOfHearts wrote:I think it is the same person.  A PNJ article refers to him as "Randy."  This profile states he was a teacher.

Yep, his name is William Randall

111Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 5:52 pm

dumpcare

Bond was set at a million. So he confessed and get's bail? But where is he going to come up with $100,000?

112Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 6:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:Bond was set at a million. So he confessed and get's bail? But where is he going to come up with $100,000?

He won't

113Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 6:28 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

ppaca wrote:Bond was set at a million. So he confessed and get's bail? But where is he going to come up with $100,000?

If he did, I doubt a local bondsman would write a million dollar bond. If he gets indicted for first degree murder I bet they increase it or make it no bond.

The PNJ article today also had a statement from the sheriff's spokesperson saying that reports of the boy and his mother arguing were incorrect.

114Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. - Page 5 Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/28/2013, 9:34 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Judge Marci Goodman(Fred Levin's daughter) even added that should he make bail, he would be required to wear a GPS tracking device.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum