Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gulf Breeze teen kills mom.

+7
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
Ghost Rider
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/25/2013, 9:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A Gulf Breeze teenager is in jail after allegedly beating and stabbing his mother to death on Christmas Eve at her Gulf Breeze home, according to the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies say William Brandon Aydelott, 17, and his mother, Sharon Lynn Aydelott, had been arguing for an unknown length of time when William Aydelott attacked his mother with a number of kitchen knives and a baseball bat.

Sharon Aydelott died on the scene and her son fled, according to a news release.

The front door was ajar and there appeared to be smeared blood on it when deputies responded to the scene in the 1100 block of Crane Cove Road about 6 p.m. Tuesday, according to an arrest report.

Sharon Aydelott was found on the kitchen floor with cuts to her neck and face.

William Aydelott was at large for about three hours before deputies located his car and tracked him to a nearby residence, the release said. Deputites surrounded the home Aydelott surrendered without incident.

Aydelott confessed to the killing and was booked into Santa Rosa County Jail, charged with murder, the release stated.

What sparked the incident it unclear. Aydelott is being held without bond.

2Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/25/2013, 10:00 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

MUST NOT HAVE GOTTEN THE XBOX HE WANTED...so sad.

3Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/25/2013, 10:03 pm

dumpcare

She was the girl's cross country coach at GB high school. One of the neighbor's told a reporter she had recently kicked him out of the house. His mug pic show's no remorse.

Last edited by ppaca on 12/25/2013, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/25/2013, 10:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:She was the girl's cross country coach at GB high school. One of the neighbor's told a reporter she had recently kicked him out of the house. Is mug pic show's no remorse.
I didn't know that.

5Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/25/2013, 10:16 pm

How sad. what a horror to be killed by your own child.

he must have been doing something pretty bad to be kicked out of the house at that age at Christmas time. my guess is drugs.

6Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/25/2013, 10:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:She was the girl's cross country coach at GB high school. One of the neighbor's told a reporter she had recently kicked him out of the house. Is mug pic show's no remorse.
http://navarrepress.com/news/13/6914-gulf-breeze-teen-kills-mom-christmas-eve

Very nice comments about her teaching career

7Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/25/2013, 10:35 pm

dumpcare

Joanimaroni wrote:

I didn't realize she was also a teacher at Navarre, she is listed and I was told by a grand kid she also was the cc coach at the High School. It is very sad what has happened, I understand there was a little sister also, don't know if she was there when it happened.

8Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/25/2013, 10:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I didn't realize she was also a teacher at Navarre, she is listed and I was told by a grand kid she also was the cc coach at the High School. It is very sad what has happened, I understand there was a little sister also, don't know if she was there when it happened.

It's awful and very sad for the daughter.

The kid drove to the neighbors house to hide.....not hard to find him. I guess the daughter called the ambulance. This will be a death penalty case...the charge we pre-meditated murder.

9Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 2:33 am

How do you figure premeditated? They were arguing. White people killing each other In GB no less? Wonder what GBB says about this?

10Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 9:32 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:How do you figure premeditated? They were arguing. White people killing each other In GB no less? Wonder what GBB says about this?

The news article said he was charged with pre-meditated murder.

11Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 10:19 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First the teenager in the Corvette on Christmas eve and now this one a day later on Christmas day.
What a fucked up society we're living in.

12Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 10:26 am

dumpcare

Bob wrote:First the teenager in the Corvette on Christmas eve and now this one a day later on Christmas day.
What a fucked up society we're living in.

Yep and they were both 17 from GB and first name of William. I cannot believe the grief both family's are suffering at this moment.

13Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 11:06 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you read the comments section of this report,  it provides a little more insight into this story.

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/12/teen-charged-with-murdering-his-mother

14Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 11:13 am

dumpcare

I have read all the comments posted in the past couple of days on him, but no reason to murder your mom. If there was a custody battle he should have left it up to the courts.

I wonder if there was some connection between the two kids like was posted in those comment sections.

15Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 11:16 am

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Bob wrote:If you read the comments section of this report,  it provides a little more insight into this story.

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/12/teen-charged-with-murdering-his-mother

That article doesn't provide any more insight than the PNJ, the Navarre paper or the WEAR TV piece. They are all almost word for word the same.

Got your dates mixed up again Bob, the teen killed his mother on Christmas Eve at 6:20PM. Not Christmas Day. The kid in the Corvette was shot and killed also on Christmas Eve but at 5:30AM.

Last edited by Ghost Rider on 12/26/2013, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

16Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 11:17 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

1 more year to go and he could have split from his parents and gone to Alaska and been a crab fisherman....just plain stupid.

17Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 11:39 am

I doubt it was a custody battle at 17. It was said she kicked him out of the house.It might all just be speculation on people's part.

18Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 11:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I didn't say the article gave more insight.  I said the comment blog below the article gave more insight because that's the only place I've learned about the custody dispute.

And by pointing that out,  I was in no way excusing the murder.  Just sharing what I'd learned from seeing that comment blog.

19Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 12:03 pm

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Bob wrote:I didn't say the article gave more insight.  I said the comment blog below the article gave more insight because that's the only place I've learned about the custody dispute.

And by pointing that out,  I was in no way excusing the murder.  Just sharing what I'd learned from seeing that comment blog.

I was not insinuating at all that you were excusing the murder. Sorry if it came across as such.

20Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 12:17 pm

2seaoat

People snap......the holidays are suppose to be happy times shared with your family, but if somebody is suffering mental illness the expectations can be unrealistic and depression can cloud clear thinking. Some kids in affluent homes suffer pain which is no less than the poorest in the community. I am curious as to the connection between two 17 year olds who both seemed to lose their minds on the same day.....one in the morning, and one in the evening.

21Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 12:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It was not a custody issue as mentioned. The mom leaves behind am10 year old daughter. Just found out today we do know the daughter and we knew her mom.... Never paid attention to her last name. My kids and I are devasted.

22Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 12:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

*devastated

23Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 12:56 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Joanimaroni wrote:It was not a custody issue as mentioned. The mom leaves behind am10 year old daughter. Just found out today we do know the daughter and we knew her mom.... Never paid attention to her last name. My kids and I are devasted.

Was the little girl home when this happened?

24Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 1:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Don't know yet. The neighbors called the police. Maybe she ran over there

25Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. Empty Re: Gulf Breeze teen kills mom. 12/26/2013, 2:36 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The details are worse than you can imagine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum