Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members

+10
QueenOfHearts
Ghost Rider
Markle
stormwatch89
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
talknstang
2seaoat
boards of FL
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Should this forum only be viewable by registered members?

Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 13 ]
Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

When the PNJ shut down we had a thread for members, if they chose, to list heir PNJ name.

I was part of the core group. I joined the PNJ in 2007.

2seaoat

I joined immediately after Ivan so 2004. Next year will be the 10th anniversary of Ivan, and my 10th year on the PNJ or here.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I joined to defend WD Childers cause I thought he was innocent . Jun 2002

Joanimaroni wrote:When the PNJ shut down we had a thread for members, if they chose, to list heir PNJ name.

I was part of the core group. I joined the PNJ in 2007.

you had to have joined before then. I was joined before then. I joined late 2005 or early 2006 I don't recall, but I moved to pcola right after ivan when everything was still messed up. all the trees were still every where in the wallmart area and the walmart was crushed but not cleaned up yet. and lots f houses in navy point were gone or demolished.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I joined to defend WD Childers cause I thought he was innocent . Jun 2002

I've got you beat. I went to a W.D. Childers re-election fish fry in the 70's. That's when I first learned he was born in Cracker's Neck and that was the real name of a town in the panhandle. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Did you know that his first home that he and his wife lived in was a converted chicken coop...yes got it right from the horses mouth.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Did you know that his first home that he and his wife lived in was a converted chicken coop...yes got it right from the horses mouth.

Now I feel stupid for thinking I had you beat.  lol

I just for the life of me cannot envision even the concept of a "converted chicken coop" for a human domicile.   And that's actually after watching "The Grapes of Wrath" on the TNT channel again this morning.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Is it possible that W.D. might have embellished his background. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Is it possible that W.D. might have embellished his background.  lol

Actually I don't think he was in the habit of lying. Yes he was a politician I know but he was a very proud man and never thought he had to lie. Kind of like superman, why would he ever lie ?..LOL... Also he was fond of saying if you can't take their money and vote against them you shouldn't be in politics....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Also he was fond of saying if you can't take their money and vote against them you shouldn't be in politics....

That's one of the most profound comments a politician could ever make about his vocation.  And I mean that sincerely.  Because it should be the mantra of every politician.

And I didn't/don't know Childers so I can't get inside his mind.  BUT you'll have to admit that we all know about plenty of politicians who don't always practice what they preach.  And in fact,  if Childers was actually an exception to that he's probably the only one. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I liked him. He had a good sense of humor and was very charitable. He was always getting calls from people asking for help. I saw a lot of folks just walk right into his office and ask him to help them one way or another. He would just do whatever he could. He had tenants in some trailers that he would buy Christmas for their kids every year....He was a lot better man than what he wound up being portrayed.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I joined the PNJ when a good friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver. I mainly showed up to talk trash about the woman at fault. Ended up staying.

cool1

cool1

I think if people want to know what we are saying go ahead and sign up   Cool

cool1 wrote:I think if people want to know what we are saying go ahead and sign up   Cool

I agree. its obvious to most this isn't a normal forum  Laughing  I didn't mean it like that. I mean we are a group like a family of people who stay in touch with each other. its actually hard for newbies to even get a foot hold in here, we all know that.

lets just ask the newbies...

newbies, its hard to get a foot hold in here with us old gang bangers isn't it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote: I mean we are a group like a family of people who stay in touch with each other.

It might be a family to you. But to others it seems to be something else.
Some people here have been harassed at work, stalked at work and had their employers called in a attempt to have them fired for their comments on a forum. and its still been going on as of this fine year of 2013. And lets not forget the franklin guy that made all those photos of a poster getting fucked by a dog photos or the KKK ones and many others. so many.
The hate has been very INTENSE.

If it's a family, it's the Manson family. lol

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote: I mean we are a group like a family of people who stay in touch with each other.

It might be a family to you.  But to others it seems to be something else.
Some people here have been harassed at work, stalked at work and had their employers called in a attempt to have them fired for their comments on a forum. and its still been going on as of this fine year of 2013. And lets not forget the franklin guy that made all those photos of a poster getting fucked by a dog photos or the KKK ones and many others. so many.
The hate has been very INTENSE.

If it's a family,  it's the Manson family.  lol

yes, that would be me who said that. and you left out the rest conveniently.

You might want to notice that the reason for this room lock and all those things that happened to me are connected by something common.  Wink 

so im pretty good about the whole thing. know what I mean bob?

Thinking about making this forum only readable by registered forum members - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ66BrquAEB3dgGyQ7SfRIjgqrb24k59BUF541-ppqe0ywWdCZa7w

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFBf_alErog

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum