Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you carry a VA ID then...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If you carry a VA ID then... Empty If you carry a VA ID then... 12/24/2013, 12:09 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2If you carry a VA ID then... Empty Re: If you carry a VA ID then... 12/24/2013, 12:18 am

It has been pretty well known it has your Social Security number in the Bar code. The app "Red laser" reads them very well. LOl Something else for Vets to whine about.

3If you carry a VA ID then... Empty Re: If you carry a VA ID then... 12/24/2013, 12:25 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wanted one, I was exposed to nuclear bomb radiation and agent orange BUT they said I made too much money and would have to wait till next year after I retired...I just wanted the 10 % discount at Lowes'...buncha hard a$$e$.

4If you carry a VA ID then... Empty Re: If you carry a VA ID then... 12/24/2013, 12:46 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I've got one. They used to print it on the front of the card.

Edited: Oh, and that 10% discount is also good at Home Depot.... We use it all of the time.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 12/24/2013, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5If you carry a VA ID then... Empty Re: If you carry a VA ID then... 12/24/2013, 1:09 am

2seaoat

Something else for Vets to whine about.

Heck if you forget your social security number and you have a cell phone......gosh what a great way to retrieve the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum