Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever separates you from God is evil.

+7
cool1
boards of FL
Markle
Ghost Rider
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

Leave me alone you need to save yourself and that could be a full time job.

I will enjoy your posts and interact with the healthy T who I enjoy, but I will not sit by and not respond to lies and distortion. I cannot save myself.......that job is beyond my pay grade.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Leave me alone you need to save yourself and that could be a full time job.

I will enjoy your posts and interact with the healthy T who I enjoy, but I will not sit by and not respond to lies and distortion.  I cannot save myself.......that  job is beyond my pay grade.

Of course you save yourself....Study to show yourself approved unto God a workman that needs not to be ashamed...

Now get to work and put on the whole armor of God so you can stand against the adversary.

2seaoat

Now get to work and put on the whole armor of God so you can stand against the adversary.

I was talking with her yesterday, and she is worried about you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Now get to work and put on the whole armor of God so you can stand against the adversary.

I was talking with her yesterday, and she is worried about you.

So you and Satan are close ?

2seaoat

So you and Satan are close ?

No.......he moved into a FEMA trailer......and I challenge his demonic control over a once godly person............unlike poker.....I think I will lose this hand and the devil will get his due.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:So you and Satan are close ?

No.......he moved into a FEMA trailer......and I challenge his demonic control over a once godly person............unlike poker.....I think I will lose this hand and the devil will get his due.

Thanks for your concern but....

Luke 6:42 ASV
American Standard Version
Or how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me cast out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

2seaoat

I heard the devil left Georgia looking for that fiddle playing Fema trailer occupant......

and you broke a string.......darn.......all is explained.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:If God created science he certainly contradicts himself.LOL!

You wouldn't know a contradiction in science if it sat on your face.

You simply have no real foundation or care to have one either way or the other. You made your easiest choice and spout off with a hate like mantra any time it comes up.

I still believe deep down in side, you know the truth and fight so hard to not let it out.

It will come out though when the time is near. unless you get hit by a car or something and die in the blink of an eye without time to be given the chance to be forgiven.

I don't believe in myths and superstitions. If that makes me angry and bitter then so be it.LOL! You ,however, are a mostly crazed individual that makes up their own rules and expects people to follow. You don't know who you are so you go back and forth between sanity and insanity. Sad for you.

I don't expect anyone to follow anything I believe for myself.

and as far as knowing who I am, I know myself very well and I am a complicated person. I have always taken the side of Christians on this forum for the most part.

Not sad for me. sad for you.

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Matt 7 :13“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Remember the rich young ruler that couldn't give up his money because he loved it more than God ?...Those stories are to let us know whatever walls you off from God needs disposed of...

or this :

Matt18:6“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. 7Woe to the world because of the things that cause people to stumble! Such things must come, but woe to the person through whom they come! 8If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. 9And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.

We can't undo the Bible because of our particular forbidden fruit all we can do is resist and trust in Jesus...

There are many excellent quotes in the "Book of Huh? Whazzat?"

The long will be short and the tall will be wide.

Who will be on first and I don't know will be on second.

They say will become gospel and it is written will be forgotten.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum