Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

God created ALL things, including these.

+4
Sal
Ghost Rider
Hospital Bob
stormwatch89
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

talknstang wrote:what's this topic about again? lol

God created ALL things, including these.  - Page 3 HermaphroditeJesus

well perhaps their beauty is within...

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'm sorry...i just couldn't help myself....i bet every single one of you who looked at the picture had the "disgustingly hilarious" look on your faces, Very Happy  Merry X-mas

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

talknstang wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'm sorry...i just couldn't help myself....i bet every single one of you who looked at the picture had the "disgustingly hilarious" look on your faces, Very Happy   Merry X-mas

Merry CHRISTmas to you stang it's a very confusing Holy day. It's roots are pagan but it's message at the core is God's love...what to do with CHRISTmas...make the best and do good I guess. Keep the joy and leave the rest.

talknstang

Merry CHRISTmas to you stang it's a very confusing Holy day. It's roots are pagan but it's message at the core is God's love...what to do with CHRISTmas...make the best and do good I guess. Keep the joy and leave the rest.[/quote]

Thank you.....that was pretty much spot on! Merry X-mas to Sal and Markle too, lol. Life has been tough the past few years , but the tough persevered. I have much to be grateful for this x-mas even though life is still a struggle. Santa Clause gave me my freedom back for x-mas, and rightfully so.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

talknstang wrote:

Merry CHRISTmas to you stang it's a very confusing Holy day. It's roots are pagan but it's message at the core is God's love...what to do with CHRISTmas...make the best and do good I guess. Keep the joy and leave the rest.

Thank you.....that was pretty much spot on! Merry X-mas to Sal and Markle too, lol.  Life has been tough the past few years , but the tough persevered. I have much to be grateful for this x-mas even though life is still a struggle. Santa Clause gave me my freedom back for x-mas, and rightfully so. [/quote]

In your case a very Happy New Year is in order...

talknstang

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
talknstang wrote:

Thank you.....that was pretty much spot on! Merry X-mas to Sal and Markle too, lol.  Life has been tough the past few years , but the tough persevered. I have much to be grateful for this x-mas even though life is still a struggle. Santa Clause gave me my freedom back for x-mas, and rightfully so.

In your case a very Happy New Year is in order...[/quote]

Absolutely, I think freedom is something taken for granted indeed.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Ah come on Dreams...

Tell that to the starving children over in Africa. You know, the one that blesses you but not them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:

Tell that to the starving children over in Africa. You know, the one that blesses you but not them.

I would rather tell it to a Military Industrial Complex that is bloated expensive and greedy... that regularly destroys whatever infrastructure many of these poor nations have under the quise of stopping terrorism. A tenth of the MICs pig budget could provide healthcare and food for those starving children. Actually God provides more than enough of everything on this planet for people but some countries are hogs and take a great deal more than they need.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I would rather tell it to a Military Industrial Complex that is bloated expensive and greedy... that regularly destroys whatever infrastructure many of these poor nations have under the quise of stopping terrorism. A tenth of the MICs pig budget could provide healthcare and food for those starving children. Actually God provides more than enough of everything on this planet for people but some countries are hogs and take a great deal more than they need.

you are what you hated. a new world order lefty. advocating for a global police safety net for all. and lets not forget a American hater and preterist. you disgust me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

you are what you hated. a new world order lefty. advocating for a global police safety net for all. and lets not forget a American hater and preterist. you disgust me.

That's absolutely goofy but if that's your perception then on with the show. Let's get on with a nuclear war and prove we just don't give a damn....I mean if you love the war machine isn't that it's orgasmic pinnacle ? I don't hate America but it's murdering authoritarian government sucks beyond description.... In case you didn't notice we the USA has been playing global police for some time now without regard for safety, they are just dishing out death....lastly, preterism is all I got left. If I didn't believe it I would discount the whole Bible to myth and lies.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

rememberyourpromise wrote:

you are what you hated. a new world order lefty. advocating for a global police safety net for all.

Now we're being told that teo is a "new world order lefty" who is "advocating for a global police safety net".
That's like saying Jesus is an atheist who is working for Satan. lol

And how does a forum name which I've never seen before have 4700 posts?

But to top it all, when I was at Walmart yesterday, I paid $2.97 plus tax for each of three Duck Dynasty Christmas cards to give as gifts. I actually contributed money to the Robertson family and paid $2.97 for cards that would sell at Dollar Tree in a package of ten for $1 if it didn't have the Robertson family attached to it.

That cinches it. We have now moved into The Twilight Zone.

Bob wrote:
rememberyourpromise wrote:

you are what you hated. a new world order lefty. advocating for a global police safety net for all.

Now we're being told that teo is a "new world order lefty" who is "advocating for a global police safety net".
That's like saying Jesus is an atheist who is working for Satan.  lol

And how does a forum name which I've never seen before have 4700 posts?

But to top it all,  when I was at Walmart yesterday,  I paid $2.97 plus tax for each of three Duck Dynasty Christmas cards to give as gifts.  I actually contributed money to the Robertson family and paid $2.97 for cards that would sell at Dollar Tree in a package of ten for $1 if it didn't have the Robertson family attached to it.  

That cinches it.  We have now moved into The Twilight Zone.  

You haven't figured out rememberyourpromise is Chrissy? Look at her posts.They have changed to that name.

How did you get a picture of Chrissy's boobs?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="Dreamsglore"]

Merry Christmas Dreams...... Very Happy 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Merry X-Mas Teo. I have your present ready. Are you in Jay tonight?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Merry X-Mas Teo. I have your present ready. Are you in Jay tonight?

Yup just got home, Had a nice meal with my Daughter and grandson. Going to sleep early so I can get around and visit all the grandkids tomorrow and see their new stuff. Hope it's warm so I can ride my bike.

It saddens me to see such hate when at times people really need to put that away.

It only makes it more clear that I don't belong here.

I Hope each of you find peace, happiness and love.

and oh yeah, a little bit of fun without the use of hate would be a miracle.

Ill put a word in for you.

Merry C

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

rememberyourpromise wrote:It saddens me to see such hate when at times people really need to put that away.

It only makes it more clear that I don't belong here.

I Hope each of you find peace, happiness and love.

and oh yeah, a little bit of fun without the use of hate would be a miracle.

Ill put a word in for you.

Merry C
Glad I looked back here before I sacked out..Merry Christmas Chrissy....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum