Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I bet you didn't know that Bain Capital owns the company that employs Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, Beck and most all the rest of talk radio.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I didn't either until this morning. As I'm aware (and I'm a media junkie) this has gotten no play in any of the mass media (left or right).

https://www.google.com/search?q=bain+capital+clear+channel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Lurch wrote:I heard they own markle too..

No doubt there are many paid trolls out there in cyberspace. Markle is just so obvious.

Slicef18

Slicef18

In addition to the talk shows, Bain owns;AMC Entertainment, Aspen Education Group, Brookstone, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Clear Channel Communications, Domino's Pizza, DoubleClick, Dunkin' Donuts, D&M Holdings, Guitar Center, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Sealy, The Sports Authority, Staples, Toys "R" Us, Warner Music Group and The Weather Channel.

NaNook

NaNook

Bain bought Clear Channel in July of 2008. So now, Romney is still involved in investment decisions 9 years after he left Bain?

Focus on the Bill Clinton involvement with the Carlyle Group. Bill left the White House broke.....he even stole taxpayer property. Thankfully, the property was returned. Bill became the Carlyle Group bitch.....not to mention the Blackstone Group. What would Bill Clinton NOT do for money?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NaNook wrote:Bain bought Clear Channel in July of 2008. So now, Romney is still involved in investment decisions 9 years after he left Bain?

Focus on the Bill Clinton involvement with the Carlyle Group. Bill left the White House broke.....he even stole taxpayer property. Thankfully, the property was returned. Bill became the Carlyle Group bitch.....not to mention the Blackstone Group. What would Bill Clinton NOT do for money?
Romney still has large holdings in Bain. Bain owns Clear Channe/Premiere Radio Networks. Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Savage, etc. work for Clear Channel/Premiere Radio Networks.

Bringing Clinton into a discussion like this is no different than when the liberals always try to bring Bush into every discussion.
Neither Clinton nor Bush are still in office.

But I agree with you that Clinton is a self-serving self-promoter. They all are.

NaNook

NaNook

[quote="Buttman"]
NaNook wrote:Bain bought Clear Channel in July of 2008. So now, Romney is still involved in investment decisions 9 years after he left Bain?

Romney still has large holdings in Bain. Bain owns Clear Channe/Premiere Radio Networks. Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Savage, etc. work for Clear Channel/Premiere Radio Networks.

Bringing Clinton into a discussion like this is no different than when the liberals always try to bring Bush into every discussion.

But I agree with you that Clinton is a self-serving self-promoter. They all are.

[/quotte

Bob, how many private companies offered you millions to talk. How many companies hired your daughter out of college with a salary of 250k per year?

The point is, Romeny didn't put his kids on the company dole... Clinton did out his ONE KID on the dole. See the difference?????

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NaNook wrote:[

Bob, how many private companies offered you millions to talk. How many companies hired your daughter out of college with a salary of 250k per year?

The point is, Romeny didn't put his kids on the company dole... Clinton did out his ONE KID on the dole. See the difference?????
Well yes, I see the difference between the two.
A republican presidential nominee having a huge interest in the company which employs most all the big audience republican media mouthpieces.
And a democrat former president who practices disgusting nepotism to get his daughter a job.

But I'm still not sure what point you're wanting to make.
If someone robs the house across the street, frankly it's not much consolation that someone else robbed the house next door to it.

[quote="NaNook"]
Buttman wrote:

[/quotte

Why should he, he just gave them a 100 Million dollar trust fund.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/06/pf/romney_kids_trust/index.htm

NaNook

NaNook

Buttman wrote:
NaNook wrote:[

Well yes, I see the difference between the two.
A republican presidential nominee having a huge interest in the company which employs most all the big audience republican media mouthpieces.
And a democrat former president who practices disgusting nepotism to get his daughter a job.

But I'm still not sure what point you're wanting to make.
If someone robs the house across the street, frankly it's not much consolation that someone else robbed the house next door to it.

Bob, we have gun laws in Florida. It's sad an 18 year old beat a 93 year old and raped his 83 year old wife. They were white, the perp is ...whatever?

Is there something wrong? When I was 18 I never thought about screwing an 83 year old woman. Read the record and be sick....

To quote Dylan, "Times are changing"......

Slicef18 wrote:In addition to the talk shows, Bain owns;AMC Entertainment, Aspen Education Group, Brookstone, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Clear Channel Communications, Domino's Pizza, DoubleClick, Dunkin' Donuts, D&M Holdings, Guitar Center, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Sealy, The Sports Authority, Staples, Toys "R" Us, Warner Music Group and The Weather Channel.

Its a large organization isnt it.

You know those jobs that people acuse romney of sending over seas were do to these large subset companies opening stores in other countries.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Is there something wrong? When I was 18 I never thought about screwing an 83 year old woman. Read the record and be sick....

To quote Dylan, "Times are changing"......[/quote
]

Rape is a crime of aggression and domination that seldome has anything to do with who you would "screw." To compare rape to sexual desire is a slap in the face of rape victims?

Granny4Peace wrote:Is there something wrong? When I was 18 I never thought about screwing an 83 year old woman. Read the record and be sick....

]

Rape is a crime of aggression and domination that seldome has anything to do with who you would "screw." To compare rape to sexual desire is a slap in the face of rape victims?

granny, youre on the wrong thread LOL

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:Is there something wrong? When I was 18 I never thought about screwing an 83 year old woman. Read the record and be sick....

]

Not really. If you read up a bit, you'll see that I quoted Nanook directly. But thanks for trying to keep me straight.

Granny4Peace wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

]

Not really. If you read up a bit, you'll see that I quoted Nanook directly. But thanks for trying to keep me straight.

ah yes, they cross posted two stories. I stand corrected.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NaNook wrote:

Bob, we have gun laws in Florida. It's sad an 18 year old beat a 93 year old and raped his 83 year old wife. They were white, the perp is ...whatever?

To quote Dylan, "Times are changing"......
No argument about that, NaNook. It's a sick declining society we're living in now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum