Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sensata......Romney and Bain capital.....the new American reality

+3
PBulldog2
stormwatch89
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

170 jobs gone. $17 an hour jobs when the company was making record profits, and Americans are being forced to train people to run those machines as they are being boxed up and shipped to China. Romney gave his sad face and talked about his concern.....he is a sociopath. I am watching Ed Schultz this evening because I have been to Freeport Illinois. They named their teams the Freeport Pretzels.....yes corny middle America where the median income is about 37k a year and people are good. I have been a life long Republican, but what these bastards are doing to this country and our fellow Americans is treason. Tar and feathers is not good enough. The audacity of this traitor first running a legitimate Republican out of the Primary.....but now standing before the American people at a debate saying that he cares about American jobs........sociopath.....nothing else describes this man better.

Tell the people of Freeport about Gallery night and Studer stadium. That should make everything ok.. Works for us..

2seaoat

Greed. Record profits as the wealthy rape this nation and strip America of its wealth. No loyalty to American workers. Sorry, the ballpark and Gallery night are happening in America.....I am talking about the candidate for President who talks a great game about China....but tonight people are standing in the rain because their jobs are being stolen by the finacialization of America. Sorry....Hallmark.....the ballpark was good....it made American jobs and our country is stronger....but Mitt Romney.....he is simply a traitor.

You have a good point. A great thing about living in Pensacola is that not many jobs to lose to another country. We let the local guys rip our ass. We cant even fund a damn library or cut the grass in a Veterans park. Freeport Il is the least of my worries.

2seaoat

170 workers are now unemployed....yet Romney has hinted he will donate his salary.....bravo.......the man is pure evil.

I put Romney in the same class of greedy bastards that pay their employees minimum wage then piss millions away on their Yachts down on Palafox Pier. And in my opinion, even the beloved Quint Studer who pays the Ball park folks 8 per hour but always has a million or so to donate so he can get a Ego boost and a "You da best" from the Pensacola Rubes. Same people, it is called "business" nothing thing personal, ya know.

2seaoat

Hallmark....you are simply wrong on this issue. The man took his money and invested it in the community. He could have taken his consulting group and shopped communities across the nation and he would have received a sweet deal and taken the jobs somewhere else. He took a risk in Pensacola. He created jobs in Pensacola. He is not a sociopath. Mitt Romney is a classic sociopath. He cannot tell the truth....he simply cannot tell the truth.....he gets up and starts getting warm and fuzzy about american jobs, and Bain Capital is gutting an American company which was hugely profitable, even before Bain bought them, is shipping machines over to China, and throwing 170 workers on the street and you are having a hissy fit because someone owns a boat and many look down at people, or that the new jobs created right here in America are not skilled high paying jobs......sorry there is a world of difference between a man who invests in America....and one who guts America....and then gets up and lies.....lies....and more lies.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Why am I getting the feeling that it's how a man spends his money that determines his "worth"? It is his, after all. Certainly, you're free to have your opinions, but they are........opinions.

Now, it's important to know how it was made?

We don't see the Kennedy money in this equation, do we?

I'll guarandamtee you that Romney's money is cleaner than any Kennedy dollar.

2seaoat

I'll guarandamtee you that Romney's money is cleaner than any Kennedy dollar.

Well.......we can rationalize that those 170 folks in Freeport Illinois.....you know the ones who built and designed products for decades and made huge profits for the shareholders, who contributed to United Way, who bought groceries, and bought insurance on their modest homes.......are really glad that a traitor to America and the company he founded Bain Capital is stealing their jobs, putting a dagger into their community...........THEY ARE REALLY GLAD THAT THEY DID NOT MAKE MONEY ON ILLEGAL ALCOHOL AND THEIR NAME WAS KENNEDY.

It is a little early on a Saturday morning to be sipping on wine, but if in your world you can rationalize an American cannibalizing fellow Americans and shipping our wealth to China.....please feel free to be totally random.....because you could have made a far more convincing argument talking about Joe's son drowning a beautiful young girl, but in the end if you think it is right what is happening in Freeport Illinois......then there is little that can be done with your soul.....it sadly is too late. I have driven through this town, and actually bought some golf balls on my way to play golf at Eagle Ridge in Galena Illinois, a beautiful historical town which showcases America around 1860........but Mr. Romney is disconnected from the people of this country who actually built it.......the finacialization of America is a curse, and this election is a defining moment in our history....but lets talk about big bad Joe Kennedy.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

2seaoat wrote:I'll guarandamtee you that Romney's money is cleaner than any Kennedy dollar.

Well.......we can rationalize that those 170 folks in Freeport Illinois.....you know the ones who built and designed products for decades and made huge profits for the shareholders, who contributed to United Way, who bought groceries, and bought insurance on their modest homes.......are really glad that a traitor to America and the company he founded Bain Capital is stealing their jobs, putting a dagger into their community...........THEY ARE REALLY GLAD THAT THEY DID NOT MAKE MONEY ON ILLEGAL ALCOHOL AND THEIR NAME WAS KENNEDY.

It is a little early on a Saturday morning to be sipping on wine, but if in your world you can rationalize an American cannibalizing fellow Americans and shipping our wealth to China.....please feel free to be totally random.....because you could have made a far more convincing argument talking about Joe's son drowning a beautiful young girl, but in the end if you think it is right what is happening in Freeport Illinois......then there is little that can be done with your soul.....it sadly is too late. I have driven through this town, and actually bought some golf balls on my way to play golf at Eagle Ridge in Galena Illinois, a beautiful historical town which showcases America around 1860........but Mr. Romney is disconnected from the people of this country who actually built it.......the finacialization of America is a curse, and this election is a defining moment in our history....but lets talk about big bad Joe Kennedy.

I'd still like specifics, really.

My soul is old and perhaps it is too late, but I'd like details as I'm kinda a legal beagle.

Have a good golf game......this weather is...........perfect, hope it is in Illinois as well.

2seaoat

Specifics?

http://rockrivertimes.com/2012/10/19/freeport-sensata-plant-shuts-down-for-weekend-as-protests-of-the-company%E2%80%99s-outsourcing-grow/

Mitt Romney is an economic traitor. He and his partners at Bain should be sharing a jail cell. We are taking our technology and giving it to the Chinese and are being asked to train them.....so a hugely profitable company on American soil, can be shipped overseas to make obscene profits for Bain Capital.....as Romney pounds his chickenhawk chest about another war is about to be started.....at some point we have to realize American power has always been economic power, but traitors among us who weaken our nation, harm our citizens, and give our technology and manufacturing processes to the new super power to gain individual financial gain.......tar and feathers are too good......and to think this man is running for president.....if only Newt had more money to let the full extent of what Vulture capitalism was about....but it is not too late to flush this turd down the toilet.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

[quote="2seaoat"]Specifics?

http://rockrivertimes.com/2012/10/19/freeport-sensata-plant-shuts-down-for-weekend-as-protests-of-the-company%E2%80%99s-outsourcing-grow/

[quote]

Wow. I'm anxious to see how all the Romney supporters defend this action.

Yella

Yella

[quote="PBulldog2"][quote="2seaoat"]Specifics?

Wow. I'm anxious to see how all the Romney supporters defend this action.

I thought Dick Cheney was the scariest leader this country has ever had, but Romney has a quiet brutality, a smiling, vicious aura which puts Cheney in the shade, and his henchman, Ryan, is almost as frightening.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

So let me get this straight. Romney owns stock in Sensata but doesn't own a majority stake so he has no decision making authority on company operations. Bain who owns the company has decided to move operations overseas but for some reason Romney is responsible even though Romney has no decision making authority on Bains operations. Romney has not been active with Bain in over a decade but he is responsible for Bains decision. But wait Romney transferred some stock to a charitable organization. I guess now it is evil to have investments.

You don't see people crucifying former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates who stepped down in 2000 because Microsoft sent jobs over seas in 2010. Where is the outrage over Apple moving ALL of their manufacturing to China?

Here is a list of companies who have sent jobs overseas.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/popups/exporting.america/frameset.exclude.html

This clearly shows the desperation from the liberals and the very delusional among us. You really can't help but to laugh at the depravity by some who would even see this as an issue. A truly pathetic rant from the meager minded.

2seaoat

meager minded.....I like the ring of that, but you can paint this turd anyway you want....he is a pathological liar....not my words but Newt's words.....he is a vulture capitalist.....not my words but the governor of Texas......my words.....he is just a silver spooned economic traitor who has a trail of tears as thousands of Americans have suffered because of this man......giving a 20% tax cut to his buddies at Bain who are destroying our country.....and I am meager minded...........

2seaoat

Our country is being stolen one machine and one job at a time. The battleground begins and ends in Freeport Illinois. The economic traitors must be held responsible. This nation's defense depends on a vibrant manufacturing sector, and when economic traitors like Bain Capital take a profitable company and give it to the Chinese to squeeze out of few more dollars regardless of the impact on this nation or our people.....it is time to pay attention.

alecto wrote:So let me get this straight. Romney owns stock in Sensata but doesn't own a majority stake so he has no decision making authority on company operations. Bain who owns the company has decided to move operations overseas but for some reason Romney is responsible even though Romney has no decision making authority on Bains operations. Romney has not been active with Bain in over a decade but he is responsible for Bains decision. But wait Romney transferred some stock to a charitable organization. I guess now it is evil to have investments.

You don't see people crucifying former Microsoft CEO Bill Gates who stepped down in 2000 because Microsoft sent jobs over seas in 2010. Where is the outrage over Apple moving ALL of their manufacturing to China?

Here is a list of companies who have sent jobs overseas.
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/popups/exporting.america/frameset.exclude.html

This clearly shows the desperation from the liberals and the very delusional among us. You really can't help but to laugh at the depravity by some who would even see this as an issue. A truly pathetic rant from the meager minded.

alecto, if it wasnt apparent before. we are amongst some of the most brain washed people on the planet. its as if they are on some sort of drug.

------
How come so many government pension funds are invested with Bain Capital? Is it because they are successful?

Government-worker pension funds are the chief beneficiaries of Bain’s economic stewardship. New York-based Preqin uses public documents, news accounts and Freedom of Information requests to track private-equity holdings. Since 2000, Preqin reports, the following funds have entrusted some $1.56 billion to Bain:

* Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund ($2.2 million)

* Indiana Public Retirement System ($39.3 million)

* Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System ($177.1 million)

* The Los Angeles Fire and Police Pension System ($19.5 million)

* Maryland State Retirement and Pension System ($117.5 million)

* Public Employees’ Retirement System of Nevada ($20.3 million)

* State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio ($767.3 million)

* Pennsylvania State Employees’ Retirement System ($231.5 million)

* Employees’ Retirement System of Rhode Island ($25 million)

* San Diego County Employees Retirement Association ($23.5 million)

* Teacher Retirement System of Texas ($122.5 million)

* Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System ($15 million)

Theres more. These people want to make Bain out to be a boogieman lol

what they need to do now is boycot Bain and make sure thier retirements are not invested in them LOL I dare them to be so bold.

2seaoat

These people want to make Bain out to be a boogieman

They are the boogie man. The way to slay the boogieman is to require a 1 year notice of moving a plant from America. To take away all deductions for moving expenses. To put a three year tariff on any goods manufactured at a less cost in another nation which equals the pay of the plant employees where the federal government, unemployment compensation is not involved. We need to create disincentives for the loss of our manufacturing sector, and we certainly do not need the master boogie man convincing America that he will be tough on China. I am certain if we prostituted our children by having Bain form such a company, a pension fund would invest in that company.....but it is time to hold the boogie man responsible for the damage to this nation. This is the number one problem facing America today. The wealth transfer has to be taxed for the societal damage to this country.......sorry......economic traitors need to be first hit in their pocketbooks, and then the problem will disappear....but when they run the master boogie man.........hold onto your assets America, because the man wants to transfer everything to the top 1%, but those loyal employees who developed manufacturing procedures, products, and techniques for the last 30 years.....they do not count for anything because somebody invested a pension fund in Bain.......when our children are prostitutes and we can no longer defend our nation tell me about somebody investing a pension fund.

2seaoat wrote:These people want to make Bain out to be a boogieman

They are the boogie man. The way to slay the boogieman is to require a 1 year notice of moving a plant from America. To take away all deductions for moving expenses. To put a three year tariff on any goods manufactured at a less cost in another nation which equals the pay of the plant employees where the federal government, unemployment compensation is not involved. We need to create disincentives for the loss of our manufacturing sector, and we certainly do not need the master boogie man convincing America that he will be tough on China. I am certain if we prostituted our children by having Bain form such a company, a pension fund would invest in that company.....but it is time to hold the boogie man responsible for the damage to this nation. This is the number one problem facing America today. The wealth transfer has to be taxed for the societal damage to this country.......sorry......economic traitors need to be first hit in their pocketbooks, and then the problem will disappear....but when they run the master boogie man.........hold onto your assets America, because the man wants to transfer everything to the top 1%, but those loyal employees who developed manufacturing procedures, products, and techniques for the last 30 years.....they do not count for anything because somebody invested a pension fund in Bain.......when our children are prostitutes and we can no longer defend our nation tell me about somebody investing a pension fund.

oh I get it. All of a sudden your angry about all the LAWS that have allowed and incouraged global ideas and trade.

While I realize it must be romneys fault that all these global rules and laws were created and at best he is the only one on the planet that has taken advtage of them someone like you needs to set the record straight that this is wrong and immoral.

When you saw satan last did he explain to you how romney was so crucial in making these laws?

We really need to get to the bottom of this how romeny has made all these laws. He's not the president yet and stuff like that is not right. So it must be some sort of black majic or voo doo spell. maybe satan helped him? Can you ask.

2seaoat

How do special interests succeed in getting preferential treatment in our tax code....hmmmmmmm just have money......buy your politicians, who appoint the supreme court, and then overturn a century of law with Citizen's United, and presto..........you can backtrack who is responsible for this mess....and yes Mitten the Kitten has his paw prints all over this mess.

That just makes our representatives corrupt... it should be a hanging offense.

No matter which side is in control I see the same results... they are both controlled by the same ideology.

Progressivism... it's economic fascism, social engineering, fiscal theft, and a "right to protect" imperialism.

2seaoat wrote:How do special interests succeed in getting preferential treatment in our tax code....hmmmmmmm just have money......buy your politicians, who appoint the supreme court, and then overturn a century of law with Citizen's United, and presto..........you can backtrack who is responsible for this mess....and yes Mitten the Kitten has his paw prints all over this mess.

oh really. mitten the kitten bought some politicians who bought some supreme court justices who made all those laws just for mitten the kitten to get all that wealth....

seaoat, when satan comes and talks to you again. you need to tell him he feeding you a bunch of flat out lies and tall stories. save your soul seaoats.

Laughing

PkrBum wrote:That just makes our representatives corrupt... it should be a hanging offense.

No matter which side is in control I see the same results... they are both controlled by the same ideology.

Progressivism... it's economic fascism, social engineering, fiscal theft, and a "right to protect" imperialism.

cheers cheers cheers I agree

2seaoat

Economic traitors maybe should be punished....I am not sure about hanging......heck there would be nobody left to buy all the empty mansions when the economic traitors of this country skidattle out of town. Tar and feathers with a constitutional amendment that it is not cruel and unusual punishment....yep....we will have a million new jobs in a year.......especially if we use chicken feathers.......and BP tar balls heated up to 105 to not burn em....but coat them for a couple weeks.....

2seaoat

Green Bay won.....but a great many folks in Freeport Il who are Green Bay fans......they certainly do not have anything to celebrate.......I wonder who Mitten the Kitten cheers for in football.......I am sure he is going to convince us that he is a Detroit fan......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum