Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bans on ghandi and BP have now been lifted...

+5
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
Floridatexan
Sal
Admin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:Welcome back Ghandi. Maybe this can be the start of a new day.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Maybe we can all be civil.

And I would like to apolagize for anything bad I said to you in the past.

I'm going to apolagize to all that I have offended for no reaon and you are definitely on the list.

I'm truelly sorry.

It's good to have you back. Dreams been crawled up into my business ever since you been gone. Callin names makin fun of my bald head saying I can't getz no women.... welcome home.

I guess I should be glad that I'm not bald.
And it ain't over yet,Bozo!

ghandi wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:Welcome back Ghandi. Maybe this can be the start of a new day.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Maybe we can all be civil.

And I would like to apolagize for anything bad I said to you in the past.

I'm going to apolagize to all that I have offended for no reaon and you are definitely on the list.

I'm truelly sorry.

Even me? LOL!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Making a list, checking it twice. Nope.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:Making a list, checking it twice. Nope.

We got this new thing since you left. It registers your popularity..you like something someone says you click on the + dislike the -.

You rating shows up under your avatar..you already got a +6 because people are buying your ..I am a new man and will behave stuff.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreams has minus 56 because ain't nobody buying what she's sellin...

Aww shucks! You'll miss me when I'm gone.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dreams has minus 56 because ain't nobody buying what she's sellin...

What am I sellin?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

Aww shucks! You'll miss me when I'm gone.

I had food poison once. Don't miss it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dreams has minus 56 because ain't nobody buying what she's sellin...

What am I sellin?

I would say hate and discontent but now that you have your favorite bone to chew back..I think I will just lay down the key board and back away slowly....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What am I sellin?

I would say hate and discontent but now that you have your favorite bone to chew back..I think I will just lay down the key board and back away slowly....

No,come on Teo! I need you to keep checking those minuses for everything I post.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What am I sellin?

No,come on Teo! I need you to keep checking those minuses for everything I post.

Okay i checked them like you wanted now please stop hurting my widdle feelings...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What am I sellin?

Okay i checked them like you wanted now please stop hurting my widdle feelings...

You have feelings? Ok-bald guys rock! Feel better? (but not you)

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What am I sellin?

Stop it you made me laugh... I am experiencing extreme cognitive dissonance....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What am I sellin?

Stop it you made me laugh... I am experiencing extreme cognitive dissonance....

What is your dissonance? Let's have a therapy session here.

The bans on ghandi and BP have now been lifted... - Page 3 Freddie_Mercury_Wallpaper2_by_TheShowMustGoOn

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU

Smile

Dreamsglore wrote:
What is your dissonance? Let's have a therapy session here.

We are obsessed with our emotions and self deception is a powerful tool for managing cognitive dissonance. It also helps us hide from ourselves the risks and consequences of excessive hedonism, thus reducing our inhibitions against self-inflicted harm.

I tend to think there are healthier alternatives for managing and tolerating higher levels of cognitive dissonance, such as mindfullness and non-attachment.

Self deception is potentially rational when it enhances our ability to deceive others (e.g. method acting), but it comes at a high risk of damage from collateral irrationality. There are probably less risky ways to lie convincingly than by drinking from the poisoned cup.

"There is no such things as an inevitable war. If war comes it will be from failure of human wisdom."
ANDREW B. Law

"The tragedy of war is that it uses man's best to do man's worst."
Harry Emerson Fosdick

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbw1pGUhG7Q

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

damaged eagle,

Even if he was a goddamn fairy, Freddie Mercury was one talented son of a bitch.

I stopped listening to music when I graduated college. I got all immersed in work and just let music go by the wayside. I missed the whole thing of experiencing 70's rock. I knew who Queen was and I'd heard the music in passing is all. And when Wayne's World came out I still didn't really get the music.
It was only a couple of years ago that I really discovered Mercury and Queen for the first time with youtube.
I became a real fanboy of Queen at the age of 61. All of the principals are among the most creative and talented of all rock musicians.
Aside from Mercury, the fact that Brian May was not only one of the best rock guitar players but is also a PHD in Astrophysics is just mindboggling to me. And Roger Taylor was a phenomenal drummer.
They combined the highest level of musical talent with the highest level of showmanship.

My favorite Queen performance is Bohemian Rhapsody at Wembley performed in 86...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozJH6jSr2U

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If memory serves me Freddie was an Iranian. He was a vast talent.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He was from Zanzibar which is a little island in the Indian Ocean off the coast of East Africa. His parents were from India. He spent his childhood in Zanzibar and India. The family moved from Zanzibar to England to escape a revolution when he was 17.
But yes his ethnicity was Parsi who are Indians of Iranian descent. Parsis were Zoroastrians who fled Iran when the Muslims took over.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buttman wrote:He was from Zanzibar which is a little island in the Indian Ocean off the coast of East Africa. His parents were from India. He spent his childhood in Zanzibar and India. The family moved from Zanzibar to England to escape a revolution when he was 17.
But yes his ethnicity was Parsi who are Indians of Iranian descent. Parsis were Zoroastrians who fled Iran when the Muslims took over.

So I was right and wrong and memory didn't serve me well.....help me Alex the fluoride's doin me in....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh so your admitted liberal self would rather purge HIS forum of those he deems unworthy of HIS world of "peace and harmony"...that bout sum it up BANMAN ?

Can you rephrase this in english?

Thou hast a throbbing prejudice inherent at the behest, ye of the party of the braying ass.

I believe he has chosen to speak in anguish or maybe Biblical English, LOL

Buttman wrote:damaged eagle,

Even if he was a goddamn fairy, Freddie Mercury was one talented son of a bitch.

I stopped listening to music when I graduated college. I got all immersed in work and just let music go by the wayside. I missed the whole thing of experiencing 70's rock. I knew who Queen was and I'd heard the music in passing is all. And when Wayne's World came out I still didn't really get the music.
It was only a couple of years ago that I really discovered Mercury and Queen for the first time with youtube.
I became a real fanboy of Queen at the age of 61. All of the principals are among the most creative and talented of all rock musicians.
Aside from Mercury, the fact that Brian May was not only one of the best rock guitar players but is also a PHD in Astrophysics is just mindboggling to me. And Roger Taylor was a phenomenal drummer.
They combined the highest level of musical talent with the highest level of showmanship.

My favorite Queen performance is Bohemian Rhapsody at Wembley performed in 86...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozJH6jSr2U

I should care about this in what way?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C09nZaCWGk4

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

I only posted that reply because you posted a montage of photos of Freddie Mercury with no explanation for why you posted it. Although I suspected it was just another ignorant hayseed trashing of anything queer.
Frankly, from the tone of all your posts both here and at PNJ, I never expected you to care about much of anything to be honest. lol

Buttman wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

I only posted that reply because you posted a montage of photos of Freddie Mercury with no explanation for why you posted it. Although I suspected it was just another ignorant hayseed trashing of anything queer.
Frankly, from the tone of all your posts both here and at PNJ, I never expected you to care about much of anything to be honest. lol

Then you haven't been paying attention to a great many things.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C09nZaCWGk4

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum