Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bans on ghandi and BP have now been lifted...

+5
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
Floridatexan
Sal
Admin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have no love for Bluto or dreams. Yes I have my own problems but sometimes balance requires aggression. I come here for stimulation and go to the other board for relaxing and a chuckle. Here is like the old Dodge City with a crooked sheriff and the other board is like Fairhope.

boards of FL wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Had this one remained civil where people could discuss issues without the insults and vulgar names, then there would have been absolutely no need for mine.

We're debating semantics here. Those who are less tolerant of insults, vulgarity, etc.. go to Pensacola Daily. The PDF is more tolerant of these things than Pensacola Daily is - this is why I pointed out the hypocrisy in TEOs comment. He says I'm intolerant and yet he left this forum from one that is even less tolerant.

OK, I will give you that. However I do not see it as hypocrisy. Teo did not leave this forum, he is a member here as well as Pensacola Daily. There is no hypocrisy in that. He posts at both and in the same context. If he acted vile and vulgar here and then played virgin at Pensacola Daily then I would agree with the hypocrisy theory, but his posts at both forums are consistent.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have no love for Bluto or dreams. Yes I have my own problems but sometimes balance requires aggression. I come here for stimulation and go to the other board for relaxing and a chuckle. Here is like the old Dodge City with a crooked sheriff and the other board is like Fairhope.

I have no love for you either,Teo. I've made that quite clear years ago.I think you're a disturbed human being w/ disturbing ideas,however, you came over here posting a picture against democrats saying "shut the F--up " and then you have the audacity to call liberals intolerant? You're a jerk,Teo.There's no other way to put it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have no love for Bluto or dreams. Yes I have my own problems but sometimes balance requires aggression. I come here for stimulation and go to the other board for relaxing and a chuckle. Here is like the old Dodge City with a crooked sheriff and the other board is like Fairhope.

I have no love for you either,Teo. I've made that quite clear years ago.I think you're a disturbed human being w/ disturbing ideas,however, you came over here posting a picture against democrats saying "shut the F--up " and then you have the audacity to call liberals intolerant? You're a jerk,Teo.There's no other way to put it.

I will take that as I take all things from you by cleaning it off the bottom of my boot.

[quote="ZVUGKTUBM"]There is a place for both forums, so quit yer bitchin........

I like both, and post at both, so there!

That being said, is anyone willing to wager the number of minuses Bluto will receive the minute he shows his lovely face, now that he is unbanned?
[/quote
I agree

He's already here-just keeping a low profile as Cap'n Koaz.

Dreamsglore wrote:He's already here-just keeping a low profile as Cap'n Koaz.

why dont you move on and leave it be?

*Secret_Angel* wrote:

Why don't you quit following me around like you accuse other people of? Nobody was talking to you.(Time to add some more minuses-LOL!)

Dreamsglore wrote:
*Secret_Angel* wrote:

Why don't you quit following me around like you accuse other people of? Nobody was talking to you.(Time to add some more minuses-LOL!)

no problem dreams. I was trying to be civil. You kept talking to me when you knew i had you ignored. So I thought I would try and talk to you again.

I'll go back to ignoring you.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nice to see how much you all missed me.

I'm a stubborn person. I know that. Not nice when attacked. I know that too.

But not trying to sound like a dog who just got smacked on the nose with a newspaper, I'm actually glad that there are limits here to what can be said.

I just hope that those limits apply to all.

Not complaining. But I have received much more than I have dished out.

Threats: Someone threatened to make me disabled.

Name calling: Been on the bad side of that too. Much more than on the name calling side. Someone called my wife stupid and my parents inbreeders. I see that the person who did all of the above to me was not banned.

Is it because I didn't complain about it? And just replied to stupidity with more stupidity instead?

I just had to be first. Twisted Evil
Nothin personal, you wouldn't want dreams to have that honor anyway..

Last edited by Lurch on 8/10/2012, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

ghandi wrote:Nice to see how much you all missed me.

But not trying to sound like a dog who just got smacked on the nose with a newspaper, I'm actually glad that there are limits here to what can be said.

Name calling: Been on the bad side of that too. Much more than on the name calling side. Someone called my wife stupid and my parents inbreeders. I see that the person who did all of the above to me was not banned.

Is it because I didn't complain about it? And just replied to stupidity with more stupidity instead?

Oh come on!You know why you were banned.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

For replying to you. Yes I know.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

For replying to you. Yes I know.

Ghandi-don't come back on here and start lying again. You should try and turn over a new leaf and quit putting bounties on people and using vulgarities and racisim. You can insult people w/o going that far. Stupid and idiot are common on forums but you cross the line.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I had a parasite under my skin. Probably got it from the internet virus going around. I took antibiotics for a few days and I'm all better now. Thanks for all the get well soon cards, flowers, and prayers.

ghandi wrote:I had a parasite under my skin. Probably got it from the internet virus going around. I took antibiotics for a few days and I'm all better now. Thanks for all the get well soon cards, flowers, and prayers.

Id like to say you got rid of it, but Im afraid the forum is still infected with it.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
ghandi wrote:I had a parasite under my skin. Probably got it from the internet virus going around. I took antibiotics for a few days and I'm all better now. Thanks for all the get well soon cards, flowers, and prayers.

Id like to say you got rid of it, but Im afraid the forum is still infected with it.

I noticed that. Maybe more antibiotics are needed. Especially for those that gave the virus to me and others. I fear that the people who complain are going to rule the forum. I never complained to the mods till after I got banned for replying to nastiness. And I seem to have received more rude comments while I was banned when couldn't reply to them. Classy.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Welcome back Ghandi. Maybe this can be the start of a new day.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Granny4Peace wrote:Welcome back Ghandi. Maybe this can be the start of a new day.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Maybe we can all be civil.

And I would like to apolagize for anything bad I said to you in the past.

I'm going to apolagize to all that I have offended for no reaon and you are definitely on the list.

I'm truelly sorry.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

ghandi wrote:
Granny4Peace wrote:Welcome back Ghandi. Maybe this can be the start of a new day.

I'm going to apolagize to all that I have offended for no reaon and you are definitely on the list.

I'm truelly sorry.

Not a problem. Like I said, brand new day.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:

I'm truelly sorry.

It's good to have you back. Dreams been crawled up into my business ever since you been gone. Callin names makin fun of my bald head saying I can't getz no women.... welcome home.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:

I'm truelly sorry.

It's good to have you back. She's been crawled up into my business ever since you been gone. Callin names makin fun of my bald head saying I can't getz no women.... welcome home.

It's funny that you say that teo. With me gone, the attacks on me continued and the attacks on other good people increased. Who's the bad guy? Aparently not me since I took three days off.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:

I'm truelly sorry.

It's good to have you back. Dreams been crawled up into my business ever since you been gone. Callin names makin fun of my bald head saying I can't getz no women.... welcome home.

And it ain't over yet,Bozo!

Oh sorry! I meant to be nice. It may not be over yet,Mr. Teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:

I'm truelly sorry.

And it ain't over yet,Bozo!

It must be love nuthin else hurts this much..LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum