Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The bans on ghandi and BP have now been lifted...

+5
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
Floridatexan
Sal
Admin
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Admin

Admin

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Sal

Sal

Oh, boy!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Admin wrote:...

Thanks for the heads-up. And whatever that problem was with the reputation system seems to be all better now. I just gave you a point.

Floridatexan wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up. And whatever that problem was with the reputation system seems to be all better now. I just gave you a point.

I thought he had a bunch of them yesterday.

(This "Reputation" thing is distracting.)

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yomama wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I have two different usernames. The admin is just the one that gives me access to the admin panel from which I can ban/unban.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The bans on ghandi and BP have now been lifted... 31545510

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The bans on ghandi and BP have now been lifted... 31545510

I've been so tolerant that we now have another forum for people to flee to who seek a less tolerant mod. A forum which you joined.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:

I've been so tolerant that we now have another forum for people to flee to who seek a less tolerant mod. A forum which you joined.

Oh so your admitted liberal self would rather purge HIS forum of those he deems unworthy of HIS world of "peace and harmony"...that bout sum it up BANMAN ?

Yup this little picture captured the essence of Liberals pretty well.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh so your admitted liberal self would rather purge HIS forum of those he deems unworthy of HIS world of "peace and harmony"...that bout sum it up BANMAN ?

Can you rephrase this in english?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Oh so your admitted liberal self would rather purge HIS forum of those he deems unworthy of HIS world of "peace and harmony"...that bout sum it up BANMAN ?

Thou hast a throbbing prejudice inherent at the behest, ye of the party of the braying ass.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Thou hast a throbbing prejudice inherent at the behest, ye of the party of the braying ass.

Feel free to show what you feel is a bannable offense from someone I haven't banned. Make your case.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Feel free to show what you feel is a bannable offense from someone I haven't banned. Make your case.

And you want ME to speak English....

It's your board boards...I just posted a picture.....I think it's funny.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

Yomama wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

That's ok Yomama. I always look at your age. You're WILDLY popular!

boards of FL wrote:

Who says I am less tolerant? I can be as nasty and vile as anyone here if I need or want to, however I chose not to. It was some of your member here on your forum that provided me with the impetus to start a new board, not because I am less tolerant.

As for banning members, I do not just do it helter skelter and fortunately I have not had to do it as of yet, though I did ban an IP of a Guest was was located in China. But if that time ever does come, it will not be my sole decision. I have stated to the members that if anyone warrants a banning will strictly be up to the members. We will have an open form and the member themselves will decide if the offender should be banned.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Oh so your admitted liberal self would rather purge HIS forum of those he deems unworthy of HIS world of "peace and harmony"...that bout sum it up BANMAN ?

Yeah, that about sums it up,Teo.Get the hell out of here, you agitating asshole!

Admin

Admin

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Who says I am less tolerant? I can be as nasty and vile as anyone here if I need or want to, however I chose not to. It was some of your member here on your forum that provided me with the impetus to start a new board, not because I am less tolerant.

As for banning members, I do not just do it helter skelter and fortunately I have not had to do it as of yet, though I did ban an IP of a Guest was was located in China. But if that time ever does come, it will not be my sole decision. I have stated to the members that if anyone warrants a banning will strictly be up to the members. We will have an open form and the member themselves will decide if the offender should be banned.

Your forum exists because mine is more of a free reign, wide open, anything goes forum, right? You sought something more civil, or, less tolerant of that which is non-civil. If I'm wrong, then what is the difference between your forum and mine?

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Yeah, that about sums it up,Teo.Get the hell out of here, you agitating asshole!

Thank you for an excellent demonstration of pure vile liberal intolerance...You are the scary poster child of it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not sure that liberals have any exclusive on intolerance.
For example, the only posts the moderator of this forum will permit are posts which give praise to Mark Levin. If you even ask questions about what Mark Levin says then the forum administrator deems that to be offensive and you are immediately banned. And banned forever.
I got banned in 30 minutes.

http://marklevinfan.com/forum/

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Thank you for an excellent demonstration of pure vile liberal intolerance...You are the scary poster child of it.

You keep coming over here trying to aggravate people w/ your political crap and posting nasty messages and pictures to my posts besides minusing everything I write and then call other people vile?

Admin wrote:
Your forum exists because mine is more of a free reign, wide open, anything goes forum, right? You sought something more civil, or, less tolerant of that which is non-civil. If I'm wrong, then what is the difference between your forum and mine?

No my exists because several of your members were calling for a more civilized discussion. Where bounties are not placed on other poster and some rather vile and vulgar comments. That is the reason mine exists. Had this one remained civil where people could discuss issues without the insults and vulgar names, then there would have been absolutely no need for mine.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You keep coming over here trying to aggravate people w/ your political crap and posting nasty messages and pictures to my posts besides minusing everything I write and then call other people vile?

and I am plusing myself...I am amazing....

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Admin wrote:

No my exists because several of your members were calling for a more civilized discussion. Where bounties are not placed on other poster and some rather vile and vulgar comments. That is the reason mine exists. Had this one remained civil where people could discuss issues without the insults and vulgar names, then there would have been absolutely no need for mine.

I like 'em BOTH, Ghost. This one hasn't been too bad lately (thanks Will).

The double negatives have me going - hmmm.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Had this one remained civil where people could discuss issues without the insults and vulgar names, then there would have been absolutely no need for mine.

We're debating semantics here. Those who are less tolerant of insults, vulgarity, etc.. go to Pensacola Daily. The PDF is more tolerant of these things than Pensacola Daily is - this is why I pointed out the hypocrisy in TEOs comment. He says I'm intolerant and yet he left this forum from one that is even less tolerant.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreams as more than illustrated my point with the little picture I posted .her foaming at the mouth liberal intolerance nailed it .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There is a place for both forums, so quit yer bitchin........

I like both, and post at both, so there!

That being said, is anyone willing to wager the number of minuses Bluto will receive the minute he shows his lovely face, now that he is unbanned?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum