Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Afternoon shadows.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Afternoon shadows. Empty Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 5:15 pm

Afternoon shadows. I1bjw1
Afternoon shadows. 1zfr75v

2Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 5:19 pm

2seaoat

...we wonder why our waters are suffocating in pollution......look at the surface of that road.

3Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 5:26 pm

Sal

Sal

Don't fall off the bike or ride into a ditch taking those selfies.

lol

4Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 5:40 pm

2seaoat wrote:...we wonder why our waters are suffocating in pollution......look at the surface of that road.

99% of all the oil droppings on the road are Courtesy of the ECUA Sanitation Dept. They pour hydraulic oil from bad seals, hoses etc as they make their rounds. The rest is just a piss poor paving job. That part of the road is about 3 years old.

Not to worry, the road doesn't lead to Stooderville so no one gives a damn. LO
L

5Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 5:43 pm

Wow! How interesting? If he's not talking about himself, he's posting pictures of his shadows.

6Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 5:50 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Wow! How interesting? If he's not talking about himself, he's posting pictures of his shadows.

Glad you liked them. Ms Dreams   Here is one from when i was in Korea"  I remember one time.
.............................LOL
Afternoon shadows. 35l70jm

7Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 5:55 pm

2seaoat

My daughter in law is a sale rep for this great asphalt pavement sealer which adds 10 year life to pavement, but they can only apply it to residential streets where the speed limit is less than 30 mph.......it binds to the asphalt and makes this impervious seal which is a bit slick. A road where traffic is going 40-55mph would be too dangerous in rain situations. Government road commissioners are buying this stuff up saving millions on their replacement budgets. She was in the right place at the right time, and now government folks who used to close the door on her six years ago, are calling her for appointments. The taxpayers win, but it does nothing to protect the runoff from polluting our streams as people do not maintain their vehicles.

8Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 6:03 pm

That is a great idea with paving stuff. I will try to Google it up. I have to give the County credit, they just completed a 400,000 dollar drainage retention system across the bayou in Lexington Terrace park. I am sure Dreams would love to see a picture of it. Storm water drainage is a big concern and they are working on it.

9Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 6:52 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Wow! How interesting? If he's not talking about himself, he's posting pictures of his shadows.

Glad you liked them. Ms Dreams   Here is one from when i was in Korea"  I remember one time.

I love your pictures. To me it brings home that you are a real human being. I love seeing the old neighborhood too. hint hint....

Smile 

10Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 6:58 pm

Chrissy Soon I will make a Navy Point thread Just for you.
Afternoon shadows. 2yl2ybk

11Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 10:27 pm

Watcher

Watcher

How interesting. If you're not bitching at Chrissy you'll find someone else to bitch at. Give it a rest lady.

12Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 10:38 pm

Mr Ichi wrote:Chrissy Soon I will make a Navy Point thread Just for you.
Afternoon shadows. 2yl2ybk

Im so glad Watcher posteed to this thread, I missed it somehow.

When I saw that just now I teared up. I cant tell you how much I appreciate you doing that.

I used to sit right there many a morning and watch the dolphins. A few times they came in so close to get a look at us, it was almost dangerously close and shallow.

I honestly became so depressed after the oil spill it wrecked my life. I would walk along the area searching for the minows and fish. I saw the carcasses coming up. The place I would take my boat the bottom was no longer white which made the water look dark. I left there with such a deep sadness and I have always prayed that it someday return to its natural state. now which for that particular area the deeper soil was a mess btw.. I didn't care though. wow what great times of my life were spent just along that area.

Really, it was the best time of my life. and my kids agree.  Very Happy  I love you 

Thank you for being kind enough to remind me of the good times there.

13Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/16/2013, 10:46 pm

Like I said,I will make a thread on Navy Point one day soon. .  Maybe a video  of the walking/biking trail.  Pretty place.  Overlooked by most people.
Afternoon shadows. 2mob04p

14Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/17/2013, 9:12 am

Mr Ichi wrote:Like I said,I will make a thread on Navy Point one day soon. .  Maybe a video  of the walking/biking trail.  Pretty place.  Overlooked by most people.
Afternoon shadows. 2mob04p

Paradise  Smile 

15Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/17/2013, 11:22 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:

I love your pictures. To me it brings home that you are a real human being. I love seeing the old neighborhood too. hint hint....

Smile 

Itchi, Korea has changed so much. Because land is so scarce....they have rice paddies along the interstates. Every inch of land is utilized.

16Afternoon shadows. Empty Re: Afternoon shadows. 12/17/2013, 11:31 am

The top left picture of the building in the mud is now part of the Hyundai car factory. It is now filled with new cars. LOL So much for the past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum