Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watching Sanford and son, and All in the family this afternoon.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

What fun. Laughs with no obscenity and good writing. I am having a blast finding this station called Antenna TV.

2seaoat

Archie and meathead......priceless.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:What fun.   Laughs with no obscenity and good writing.  I am having a blast finding this station called Antenna TV.

"Mr. Davis do you take cream and sugar in your eye?" BTW that episode was written by Bill (My name, Jose Jimenez) Dana.

PkrBum

PkrBum

RACIST..!!

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:RACIST..!!

Ho hum.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:

The answer is : Steroid Abusers. lol!

2seaoat

Hazel, father knows best, and the Patty Duke show this morning......what fun.

2seaoat

Joey Bishop show. I hardly remember this show. They are so innocent and the humor really is timeless. We watched a father knows best where kitten collected shoes from the neighborhood where she shined them, but she forgot which shoes belonged to which people......of course dad had an answer. Such wonderful innocence and there were no dead bodies or guns. What happened to this nation where we became so afraid and violent.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:Joey Bishop show.  I hardly remember this show.  They are so innocent and the humor really is timeless.   We watched a father knows best where kitten collected shoes from the neighborhood where she shined them, but she forgot which shoes belonged to which people......of course dad had an answer.   Such wonderful innocence and there were no dead bodies or guns.  What happened to this nation where we became so afraid and violent.

These shows lead to the violence and crime increases... obviously.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Joey Bishop show.  I hardly remember this show.  They are so innocent and the humor really is timeless.   We watched a father knows best where kitten collected shoes from the neighborhood where she shined them, but she forgot which shoes belonged to which people......of course dad had an answer.   Such wonderful innocence and there were no dead bodies or guns.  What happened to this nation where we became so afraid and violent.

How soon some forget about the "vast wasteland" speech by Newton N Minnow.

Telstar

Telstar

I can remember an episode of The Untouchables when a gang promised a group of virginal Mexican girls that they would be given modeling jobs in the good old USA. The Untouchables  caught on so soon after they crossed the border they were unloaded from the truck and the girls were machine gunned  so they wouldn't talk. I guess that's cheaper than building a wall.

2seaoat

Bewitched is so much fun. Poor Darin. Either one of them.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Bewitched is so much fun.  Poor Darin.  Either one of them.

The first Dick was funny but I hear he had a lot of lower back pains and was a pain in the ass to work with. Everyone got along with the second Dick. Like Uncle Arthur the second Dick was gay but everyone on the set knew that.

2seaoat

Sanford and Son is dealing with deprivation and hope. It really has multiple levels, and Fred who did standup was just great. Poverty in 2017 is really a problem, and to see a family trying to make it in this rigged economic game is timeless.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Sanford and Son is dealing with deprivation and hope.   It really has multiple levels, and Fred who did standup was just great.  Poverty in 2017 is really a problem, and to see a family trying to make it in this rigged economic game is timeless.

Like All in the Family it was based on a Britcom, Steptoe And Son. I hated the episodes when Foxx walked and Grady became the star. I really liked the ones where the guy from the Jack Benny show turned up.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I enjoyed those shows.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:

I enjoyed those shows.

I have friends who get together and watch episodes of Bewitched. I loved it back in the day but not so much now. I think at one time they were calling her the queen of TV movies after the series ended.

Telstar

Telstar

Hard to believe that the actor who played Paul's grandfather in A Hard Days Night was the original Fred Sanford.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum