Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cop stands up for 2nd amendment..very moving

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat

"The SAFE Act stops criminals and the dangerously mentally ill from buying a gun by requiring universal background checks on gun purchases, increases penalties for people who use illegal guns, mandates life in prison without parole for anyone who murders a first responder, and imposes the toughest assault weapons ban in the country. For hunters, sportsmen, and law abiding gun owners, this new law preserves and protects your right to buy, sell, keep or use your guns."
- Governor Andrew Cuomo

So you are ok with crazy people buying guns? Sorry, dead children do matter.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That was really dumb.He wasn't over there fighting for gun rights and nobody is trying to take away his LE gun so what's w/ the going in the door stuff? His rights trumps the rights of dead children? I can't believe how utterly selfish people are.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

More laws less Liberty...keep suckering in sheeples.

It's just about you, isn't it? The hell w/ innocent kids who get murdered.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:It's just about you, isn't it? The hell w/ innocent kids who get murdered.

You just now figuring that out about glibertarians?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No actually it's about government bait and switch BS. It's about a crazy person taking what is simply a neutral tool and using it for evil. Then rather than attack the Pharmaceutical industry where they honestly tell Doctors that prescribing these powerful drugs may cause violent outbreaks even murder they attack a piece of metal and some gunpowder...I have carried a gun every day for 17 years and I have never taken it out in public. I am not crazy and I take absolutely NO drugs and I can always tell the difference between real life and a video game...

The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum