Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man

+2
EmeraldGhost
Telstar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man Empty Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man 1/29/2018, 10:09 am

Telstar

Telstar

At least one member of the Trump administration wasn't laughing at a skit involving Hillary Clinton.

Nikki Haley, the US ambassador to the United Nations, tweeted her disapproval over a skit involving the former presidential candidate "auditioning" to perform the audio version of Michael Wolff's bombshell book about President Donald Trump.

"I have always loved the Grammys but to have artists read the Fire and Fury book killed it. Don't ruin great music with trash. Some of us love music without the politics thrown in it," the ambassador tweeted.

Clinton wrapped up the skit that had musicians auditioning to read the audio version of Wolff's book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House."
Haley told Politico's podcast "Women Rule" last week that a rumor she carried on an affair with Trump that was sparked by Wolff is "disgusting" and illustrates the kinds of accusations women in the workplace face. The rumor has not been verified by CNN. Haley, who was South Carolina's first female governor before taking a role in the administration, said she has had to weather similar attacks and salacious rumors throughout her career in politics.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/28/politics/nikki-haley-hillary-clinton-grammy-awards/index.html

2Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man Empty Re: Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man 1/29/2018, 12:41 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote: ....

"I have always loved the Grammys but to have artists read the Fire and Fury book killed it. Don't ruin great music with trash. Some of us love music without the politics thrown in it," the ambassador tweeted.

I care nothing for the Grammy's ... but I agree with Governor/Ambassador Haley's  tweet.  I feel the same way about football and all the stupid players making a public virtue-signalling show of themselves during the national anthem.   It's inappropriate to the event ... like staging an abortion protest (pro or anti) at a Girl Scout cookie sales event.

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:

I care nothing for the Grammy's ... but I agree with Governor/Ambassador Haley's  tweet.  I feel the same way about football and all the stupid players making a public virtue-signalling show of themselves during the national anthem.   It's inappropriate to the event ... like staging an abortion protest (pro or anti) at a Girl Scout cookie sales event.

So change the channel. Laughing

2seaoat

The rumors are simply illogical and mean spirited.

polecat

polecat

Trump hasn’t tweeted about Hillary at the Grammys yet so whoever they have in charge of jangling a set of keys to distract him today is doing a great job. - OhNoSheTwint

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I read that Melania has moved out of the WH into a hotel. She didn't go to Davos, although Drumpf seems to have taken most of his entourage with him. Here's the list:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/trump-goes-to-davos-world-economic-forum-with-cabinet-group.html

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
I read that Melania has moved out of the WH into a hotel.

I might believe that were it verified and reported by mainstream media. Seems kinda irresponsible just to say it was read somewhere, yes?

8Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man Empty Re: Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man 1/30/2018, 10:57 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

We only stream - no cable/dish channel to change. And we hardly ever watch the few broadcast channels we get except for local weather.

9Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man Empty Re: Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man 1/30/2018, 11:01 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:

Oh, my .... what a genius comeback. If you don't like a Trump/Republican run Amerca, leave.  If you don't like prayer in school, don't send your kids there. etc etc Rolling Eyes

Anyways, we only stream  - no cable/dish channel to change.   And we hardly ever watch the few broadcast channels we get except for local weather.

10Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man Empty Re: Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man 1/30/2018, 11:59 am

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Oh, my .... what a genius comeback.      If you don't like a Trump/Republican run Amerca, leave.  If you don't like prayer in school, don't send your kids there.  etc etc   Rolling Eyes

Anyways, we only stream  - no cable/dish channel to change.   And we hardly ever watch the few broadcast channels we get except for local weather.

Nobody says you have to watch award shows and sports. While fascist 45 and the republican cancer party are in charge expect lots of protest until 45 calls out his Russian praetorian guard to squash all such public examples of freedom. Try watching old sitcoms instead.

Nikki Haley Stands By Her Man Lurch10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum