Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind blowing fact

+3
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2?g=2&c=reccon1

its because half of us are stupid and lazy. what did you expect?

If that's the case then why aren't you in the 1%? Or even the top 50?

Dreamsglore wrote:If that's the case then why aren't you in the 1%? Or even the top 50?

I am.

actually im in the top 25%

read it and weep stinky feet LOL

http://www.kiplinger.com/article/taxes/T054-C000-S001-where-do-you-rank-as-a-taxpayer.html

2seaoat

Very good graphic representation of the problem. A problem which has largely developed since the early eighties. Couple this graph with Bob's clip on the revolving door of lobbyist and public servants, it does not take one long to understand exactly how America's wealth has been stolen, and by whom.

This has to be the central issue facing the 2014 election. Campaign finance reform, return to 1970 tax rates, and an end of divisive and manipulative propaganda which has Americans being fooled to vote against their economic interest. Good things await Americans when we engage our common sense and question the propaganda. It is simple. Those in the 1% have stolen this country's wealth and they have no patriotism, and will leave this country in a New York second, rather than pay their fair share.......well see ya.

2seaoat wrote:Very good graphic representation of the problem.  A problem which has largely developed since the early eighties.   Couple this graph with Bob's clip on the revolving door of lobbyist and public servants, it does not take one long to understand exactly how America's wealth has been stolen, and by whom.

This has to be the central issue facing the 2014 election.  Campaign finance reform, return to 1970 tax rates, and an end of divisive and manipulative propaganda which has Americans being fooled to vote against their economic interest.   Good things await Americans when we engage our common sense and question the propaganda.  It is simple.  Those in the 1% have stolen this country's wealth and they have no patriotism, and will leave this country in a New York second, rather than pay their fair share.......well see ya.

stolen you fucking idiot. I just showed you who is in what bracket. 50% of people basically pay NOTHING. what do you want? one small group paying it ALL?

do you recall what has happened else where when you take more than 50% of a persons income? I do.. they leave the country.

2seaoat

I just showed you who is in what bracket

I am sorry Chrissy, my Chrissy google translator is not working......so I seldom understand your points or your logic. When it is working, I always give you a golden star for imagination and effort. We fought a revolution over economic exploitation, and it had nothing to do with a fella in Virgina tilling his acre, and everything to do with trade policy which rigged the game and created Americans who were simple indentured servants as manufacturing was exported, and our natural resources were stolen.

2seaoat wrote:I just showed you who is in what bracket

I am sorry Chrissy, my Chrissy google translator is not working......so I seldom understand your points or your logic.   When it is working, I always give you a golden star for imagination and effort.  We fought a revolution over economic exploitation, and it had nothing to do with a fella in Virgina tilling his acre, and everything to do with trade policy which rigged the game and created Americans who were simple indentured servants as manufacturing was exported, and our natural resources were stolen.

really seadumb, I don't think you need a Chrissy google, I just think you need a brain.

Now you may go to the back of the room. Please don't raise your hand, the teacher isn't interested in your mumblings.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Don't open his crap Chrissy his brain is a military weapon designed to destroy anyone with an IQ over 80......Never try to make sense of what he says above all.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind blowing fact Slide228

2seaoat

Don't open his crap Chrissy his brain is a military weapon designed to destroy anyone with an IQ over 80...

Huh?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Very good graphic representation of the problem.  A problem which has largely developed since the early eighties.   Couple this graph with Bob's clip on the revolving door of lobbyist and public servants, it does not take one long to understand exactly how America's wealth has been stolen, and by whom.

This has to be the central issue facing the 2014 election.  Campaign finance reform, return to 1970 tax rates, and an end of divisive and manipulative propaganda which has Americans being fooled to vote against their economic interest.   Good things await Americans when we engage our common sense and question the propaganda.  It is simple.  Those in the 1% have stolen this country's wealth and they have no patriotism, and will leave this country in a New York second, rather than pay their fair share.......well see ya.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind blowing fact Yada_yada_yada_

Who pays the taxes today?

2seaoat

Who pays the taxes today?

The one percent has had their tax burden reduced from the 1970s when the economic theory of trickle down still asked for an equitable contribution from the same. The biggest theft and decimation of the American middle class happened when trickle down did not happen and the 1% monetized the export of 50k factories and created the largest wealth gap in American history......as PK argues....bad ideas fail. So those who have stolen the wealth with a bought and paid for congress now have to pay more taxes.....boo hoo boo hoo.

2seaoat wrote:Who pays the taxes today?

The one percent has had their tax burden reduced from the 1970s when the economic theory of trickle down still asked for an equitable contribution from the same.   The biggest theft and decimation of the American middle class happened when trickle down did not happen and the 1% monetized the export of 50k factories and created the largest wealth gap in American history......as PK argues....bad ideas fail.  So those who have stolen the wealth with a bought and paid for congress now have to pay more taxes.....boo hoo boo hoo.

so you think its ok that about 50% of people pay ZERO taxes?

the top 1% pays 38% of total tax burden now. then my group the rest.

and a new tax bracket for the top was created this year to capture more of the wealthiest money. so what are you crying about?

do you people expect ONLY the top to pay for your GOV freebies?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/cbotop-40-paid-1062-income-taxes-bottom-40-paid-91-got-average-18950

Obamacare is a tax... even if a good portion goes straight to corporations. FASCISTS..!!

2seaoat

The transfer of wealth from the middle class to the top 1% could only happen by law. The law written by a Congress bought and paid for with special interest loopholes and subsidy. You argue that the poor and middle class should pay more tax but you have not even attempted to comprehend Dream's chart.

A small community outside Birmingham starting in the 1880s making cast iron widgets. The workers, managers, and community contributed innovative methods to improve the products and increase productivity. The community educated the workforce, and the workers for a hundred years made improvements and all prospered. The owner facing progressive tax rates took his profit and reinvested the same in the factory. The workers median income progressed as productivity progressed. Then in the early 1980s America decided to let the very rich not pay their fare share. With the Patco strike war on labor began. Manufacturing began to leave the communities which built the business. First, they simply moved within the country, but as Congress was bought and paid for, these factories lock, stock, and barrel were moved out of the country. The obscene profits from this move were not taxed at historical rates. The workers saw median income drop and communities were left in crisis. The owners of the company no longer reinvested in America and their community but their wealth was fungible and had not patriotism or country. America had been stolen, and the shills continued to work in congress to divide the country and blame poverty and the great racial divide where bumpkins without grasp of math or history opened their pockets to be picked rather than view with reality the dire state of American Politics.

2seaoat wrote:The transfer of wealth from the middle class to the top 1% could only happen by law.   The law written by a Congress bought and paid for with special interest loopholes and subsidy.   You argue that the poor and middle class should pay more tax but you have not even attempted to comprehend Dream's chart.  

A small community outside Birmingham starting in the 1880s making cast iron widgets.  The workers, managers, and community contributed innovative methods to improve the products and increase productivity.  The community educated the workforce, and the workers for a hundred years made improvements and all prospered.   The owner facing progressive tax rates took his profit and reinvested the same in the factory.   The workers median income progressed as productivity progressed.  Then in the early 1980s America decided to let the very rich not pay their fare share.   With the Patco strike war on labor began.   Manufacturing began to leave the communities which built the business.   First, they simply moved within the country, but as Congress was bought and paid for, these factories lock, stock, and barrel were moved out of the country.   The obscene profits from this move were not taxed at historical rates.  The workers saw median income drop and communities were left in crisis.  The owners of the company no longer reinvested in America and their community but their wealth was fungible and had not patriotism or country.  America had been stolen, and the shills continued to work in congress to divide the country and blame poverty and the great racial divide where bumpkins without grasp of math or history opened their pockets to be picked rather than view with reality the dire state of American Politics.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind blowing fact 9k=

So what you're attempting to say is that you're one of the CEO's in the health care industry and you're continuing the parasitic existence that you were talking about last week in another thread.

After all it's pretty handy having the government force potential customers to purchase your product so you can make a profit so you can increase your yearly bonus.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO62scTZ7Qk

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/10/2013, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

When it becomes acceptable to direct an individuals decisions through subsidy or penalty... we will never have a fair chance. Progressives have rationalized using govt interventions... it's rather silly to now be surprised that it becomes corrupt.

Markle

Markle

The one percent has had their tax burden reduced from the 1970s when the economic theory of trickle down still asked for an equitable contribution from the same.   The biggest theft and decimation of the American middle class happened when trickle down did not happen and the 1% monetized the export of 50k factories and created the largest wealth gap in American history......as PK argues....bad ideas fail.  So those who have stolen the wealth with a bought and paid for congress now have to pay more taxes.....boo hoo boo hoo.

How did they "steal" the wealth.  Please be specific and not your usual whining.

knothead

knothead

How did they "steal" the wealth. Please be specific and not your usual whining.

You are so stuck in the Romneyesque mindset that you do not have the capacity to absorb and accept the reality that Mr. Oats articulated. It is the new normal that has enriched a handful while those not of the requisite pedigree are falling farther and farther behind.

2seaoat

How did they "steal" the wealth. Please be specific and not your usual whining.

About 10 trillion loss in income revenue since 1982, and a 17 trillion dollar debt which was largely created by the movement of our factories to third world countries and the wealth generated from the same lost as production of goods was replaced by fungible monetization of our collective assets. A military industrial complex which took 5 trillion to bring profit to the few, and continued corporate subsidy which bleeds America dry. If they had a mask and gun it would be less offensive than the turning of once honorable men into corporate whores who sold America for a piece of gold. Watch Bob's video clip and tell me I am wrong. Please tell me anything in his clip is incorrect or not documented. Watch the entire interview.....not 30 seconds.

2seaoat wrote:How did they "steal" the wealth.  Please be specific and not your usual whining.

About 10 trillion loss in income revenue since 1982, and a 17 trillion dollar debt which was largely created by the movement of our factories to third world countries and the wealth generated from the same lost as production of goods was replaced by fungible monetization of our collective assets.   A military industrial complex which took 5 trillion to bring profit to the few, and continued corporate subsidy which bleeds America dry.  If they had a mask and gun it would be less offensive than the turning of once honorable men into corporate whores who sold America for a piece of gold.  Watch Bob's video clip and tell me I am wrong.  Please tell me anything in his clip is incorrect or not documented.  Watch the entire interview.....not 30 seconds.

9 out of 10 Americans are completely wrong about this mind blowing fact 9k=

I'm glad that we can agree that your hero and martyr Mr Obama is nothing more than a corporate whore who's selling out America for a piece of gold to the health care industry and MIC.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Smile 

Markle

Markle

What was the tax burden the top one percent had in the 1970's and how much do they pay today?

As you know, the wealth gap has widened most under your messiah, President Barack Hussein Obama AND the mean income has been dropping for THREE YEARS straight under his "leadership".

Last edited by Markle on 12/10/2013, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:How did they "steal" the wealth.  Please be specific and not your usual whining.

About 10 trillion loss in income revenue since 1982, and a 17 trillion dollar debt which was largely created by the movement of our factories to third world countries and the wealth generated from the same lost as production of goods was replaced by fungible monetization of our collective assets.   A military industrial complex which took 5 trillion to bring profit to the few, and continued corporate subsidy which bleeds America dry.  If they had a mask and gun it would be less offensive than the turning of once honorable men into corporate whores who sold America for a piece of gold.  Watch Bob's video clip and tell me I am wrong.  Please tell me anything in his clip is incorrect or not documented.  Watch the entire interview.....not 30 seconds.

Please, I asked you to be specific instead of whining.

How did we have a $500 billion a year loss in revenue when revenues increased each year after President Ronald Reagan took office. 

What President has increased our Debt more than President Barack Hussein Obama?  And, it has three years to run up more being pushed by ObamaCare.

What corporate subsidy?  We have the highest corporate taxes in the world driving corporations off shore.  How is that good for America?

Markle wrote:

Please, I asked you to be specific instead of whining.

How did we have a $500 billion a year loss in revenue when revenues increased each year after President Ronald Reagan took office. 

What President has increased our Debt more than President Barack Hussein Obama?  And, it has three years to run up more being pushed by ObamaCare.

What corporate subsidy?  We have the highest corporate taxes in the world driving corporations off shore.  How is that good for America?

You know what their problem is don't you? They think there is only so many dollars around and if one person has them, this must mean another person can not have any LOL

So in their limited thought processes they come up with the idea to make the wealthy people become poor too. This in their feeble little minds will make things more equal and fair LOL

The problem is those very wealthy people became wealthy because they have some smarts. And the more they dig at them, the worse it becomes. That group securing their wealth and not using it to benefit more because they feel threatened. ie; creating more jobs etc.

But its very hard to explain anything to people who think they know everything....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum