Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is called "war" today, is nothing but gutless chickenshits wanting to blow up innocent people. One side is blowing up wedding parties and the other side is blowing up hospitals.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

first one bunch of gutless chickenshits blows this up...

a Dec. 12 drone attack that mistook a wedding party convoy for an al-Qaeda convoy, killing 15 people

and then the other bunch of gutless chickenshits blows this up...

the militant leader of al-Qaeda's branch in Yemen has said that one of his fighters disobeyed orders and attacked a hospital attached to the Defense Ministry during a December assault that killed 52 people.

Where is that Bible god who did the Passover? We need him down here to kill all these gutless chickenshits. On both sides.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/22/22009466-al-qaeda-apology-terror-group-says-attack-on-yemen-hospital-was-mistake?lite

Too bad for them. The terrorists are reaping what they have sown. And Bob we are the hand of God taking his vengeance, trust me.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Too bad for them. The terrorists are reaping what they have sown. And Bob we are the hand of God taking  his vengeance, trust me.

For those who sow their seed in the wind will reap the whirlwind . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"....we are the hand of God taking his vengeance, trust me...."

That is what the inquisitors thought as they tortured heretics in the bowels of medieval castles. That's what the Pharisees thought as they persecuted early Christians. I hope you are proud of yourself for casting your lots with those kind of folks.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

How about a little modernity, economic growth, and justice for all........it works better than bullets and bombs.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

God used Rome to punish the Jews...how did that work out for Rome ?

"Vanity definitely my favorite sin"....Al the devil Pacino

2seaoat

God used Rome to punish the Jews...how did that work out for Rome ?

Again.......I do not think you speak for god, or she called you last night to tell you who god punished and who she rewarded. Now if the devil really did leave Georgia to have dueling fiddles in a fema trailer in Santa Rosa County......I again implore you to get an extra string if you try again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:God used Rome to punish the Jews...how did that work out for Rome ?

Again.......I do not think you speak for god, or she called you last night to tell you who god punished and who she rewarded.  Now if the devil really did leave Georgia to have dueling fiddles in a fema trailer in Santa Rosa County......I again implore you to get an extra string if you try again.

You never studied Biblical History at all did you ?.....well babble on...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mark 13:2.

And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

Who do you think destroyed the Jewish temple and with it Judaism ?...hint it wasn't Smurfs...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 12/23/2013, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

You never studied Biblical History at all did you ?.....well babble on...

Nor did I ever fiddle about

you fiddle with the devil and lose.......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You never studied Biblical History at all did you ?.....well babble on...

Nor did I ever fiddle about

you fiddle with the devil and lose.......

Ignorance becomes you....now get thee behind me Satan...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Too bad for them. The terrorists are reaping what they have sown. And Bob we are the hand of God taking  his vengeance, trust me.

that's a little much, don't you think?

PD is a sick effer. They're a lot of sick effers on this forum. No wonder it has dwindled down to hardly anybody. My New Year's resolution is to reevaluate why I come here?

Dreamsglore wrote:PD is a sick effer. They're a lot of sick effers on this forum. No wonder it has dwindled down to hardly anybody. My New Year's resolution is to reevaluate why I come here?

Good luck with that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum