Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Really looking forward to this movie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL

As I was watching this trailer, I noticed how much Redford appears to have aged. But then I thought that is probably because he hasn't had any sort of cosmetic surgery. I don't know this to be fact, I'm just going by what I see. And that raises the question: If you had money like Redford, would you undergo cosmetic surgery, or would you allow yourself to age naturally?

Interesting question. Would you continue to chase your youth through operations, or just let shit go as it would naturally?

Sal

Sal

Fuck that shit. 

Elective surgery is for suckers. 

Unless there's a broken bone or I'm bleedin' out, I'm playing it out. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He looks a lot worse without the make-up and skin tightening strips.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Looks like a great flick and Robert looks good, no not a man crush, just admire a man that likes his own skin just the way it is in this age of plastic people.
I actually bought the boat took lessons and was going to do this myself until I talked to a man doing it in the Cayman islands...didn't sound all that great. He had been an English teacher. He invited me to crew with him but the thought of being stuck with another guy on a 37ft boat on the way to Australia at 4 knots didn't seem all that inviting...I sold the boat.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I wouldn't get plastic surgery either.  Ever since I was young, I always looked forward to being the old wise man in a group.  Couldn't do that if I were constantly getting face lifts and chemical peels.  

One of my favorite scenes of any movie as a kid growing up is posted below.  Go ahead and get your jokes in TEO.  It's also a Redford scene, but no worship going on here.

Sal

Sal

Why would he?

He's cool, he's rich, and he can get all the trim he wants. 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:I wouldn't get plastic surgery either.  Ever since I was young, I always looked forward to being the old wise man in a group.  Couldn't do that if I were constantly getting face lifts and chemical peels.  

One of my favorite scenes of any movie as a kid growing up is posted below.  Go ahead and get your jokes in TEO.  It's also a Redford scene, but no worship going on here.  

Naw I was a kid once...I always identified with the hero that rode off into the sunset....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum