Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pay IT FORWARD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pay IT FORWARD Empty Pay IT FORWARD 11/25/2013, 8:15 pm

cool1

cool1

Our lacal TV station ch-3     well the reporter goes out and she holds a sign up that says pay it forward--$500.00  well most people pass by because they cant keep the money--some pay it forward though.

I always thought why don't I ever see her --Shocked 

So today on Face Book there she was it said do you ever wonder why you don't see her now is your chance -so  I emailed a man I know--I said I need your real name --add--phone no---age .

I know this man who has been in and out of Hospital -cant work--has 6 girls some are his and some are children that aren't his and he  is helping them out trying to raise them nice fellow so --I paid it forward--

They told me to fill out this form and they will get back with me .

I did call the man I didn't want him to be shocked if ch-3 walked in his yard--Shocked

You cant do it with family it must be someone you know who needs help and they will pay money forward --Oh well I tried if nothing happens im still going to try to buy these lil girls a gift a piece age 11 and under --toys are pretty cheap at dollar store.     tongue

2Pay IT FORWARD Empty Re: Pay IT FORWARD 11/25/2013, 8:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers 

3Pay IT FORWARD Empty Re: Pay IT FORWARD 11/25/2013, 8:24 pm

cool1

cool1

The tv station pays the money forward nice thing to do.

4Pay IT FORWARD Empty Re: Pay IT FORWARD 11/25/2013, 9:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum