Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 8:25 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

Beatles sell OK
Here are ebay completed results for "Meet the Beatles"...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/176985/i.html?_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=meet+the+beatles&_sop=15

It always tickles us when we go to yard sales and see a pile of old LP's.
They'll put a dollar on all the LP's but then have their copy of "Meet the Beatles" priced at $10 to $20.  
So we buy the $100 records priced at a dollar and tell them we can't afford the Beatles record because it's so valuable.  lol

The only Beatles records which have any value to record collectors are the ones which are very scarce and sold in very small numbers.  The ones which are rarely ever found.

Last edited by Bob on 12/3/2013, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

27Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 8:40 am

2seaoat

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=meet+the+beatles&_sop=15&_osacat=176985&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1311.R4.TR5.TRC0.A0.Xpink+floyd+sa&_nkw=pink+floyd+a+saucerful+of+secrets&_sacat=176985

Gee.....I probably had 1k dollars worth of vinyl between my wife and I. Oh well, I let my grandson take em from his dad.

28Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 8:48 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you'd had this record you would have been holding $15,000 in your hand. And if you'd had a garage sale, you either woulda priced it at 25 cents or more likely thrown it in the trash because you didn't think anybody would buy it for any amount. lol

http://www.popsike.com/SCARCE-Northern-Soul-45-Junior-McCants-KING-RARE-PROMO/180295199832.html

29Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 9:02 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Teo, did you add Epitaph to that vid? Nice!

30Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY - Page 2 Empty Re: Outlaw BLACK FRIDAY 12/3/2013, 9:59 am

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I had two early pink floyd albums which were stolen while I was in college.....damn babyboomers.......I believe their first two albums when they were utterly unknown......I had to look for my favorite Pink Floyd Song Corporal  Cleeg on the Saucerful album

Slightly off topic, but I was watching PBS last night and happened upon a concert by a Pink Floyd tribute band known as Brit Floyd or British Pink Floyd, and I was blown away.

They are damn good - so good that apparently they can sell out arenas and produce concert videos to be broadcast on PBS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum